Chapter 15

Love and Revenge

“Song Kwan got a car accident.” Semin explained

“Don’t tell me it happened while he was driving to meet us?” Hana asked and received a nod from Semin.

“He didn’t-----

“No, he’s still alive.”

“Oh that’s better.” I sighed in relief

“But he’s still in the ICU room.” Semin has a desperately expression on his face. It wasn’t weird because Song Kwan is his best friend since high school.

“You should go to see him.” I said and touched his shoulder trying to comfort him.

“(--) (--) (--) (--) No!”

“-O-”

“Nothing will get better even if I go.”

“Two friends are in ICU room in the same day.” I found it’s hard to breath.

“I told you it’s a serious business.” Hana said with a cold calm voice.

“It was just a coincidence.”

“What the hell, Semin? Two of your friends are in the emergency room in the same day, it wasn’t a coincident. That girl is taking revenge from us.” Hana started to yell again and cried in the same. I hugged her as my tears fell on her hair.

“This is crazy!” Semin still disagreed.

“Ok just wait until it’s my turn or Rainy’s turn, then you’ll believe.” Hana’s body was shaking because of anger.

“It’ll never happen.”

“How do you know?”

“Because I didn’t believe it.” He raised his voice in anger before walked away.

“You’ll regret it, Yoon Semin! You’ll regret it.” she yelled while sobbing but Semin’s already gone.

“Calm down Hana, I’m here. Nothing bad will happen.”

“Don’t leave me alone, Rainy please! I’m scared.”

“I promise.” I hugged her as she hugged me back tightly. I looked at Luhan and he has a cold expression but the light came from his eyes was comforting me. I broke the hug from Hana and Luhan squeezed my shoulder. I touched his hand and gave him a small smile.

“Let’s go to restroom and wash your face. You mascara is falling down.” I said

“Oh God, your brother will fine me ugly.” She said and tried to erase the mascara on her cheek but it just became worse.

“I’ll be back soon.” I told Luhan before I left with Hana.

 

“Where is the restroom?” She said after we walked for a good 5 minutes.

“I think it’s near here.”

“Are we walking in a curve? The paths of this hospital are so messy.” she complained again.

We walked pass a lot of rooms but there weren’t many people or maybe it was because of this is a private clinic.

Bang!!!!

Suddenly a door was open from a room and it hit the wall making us jump in surprise. A nurse was pushing a wheel bed from inside.

“Pleas step aside.” A nurse told us in a hurry voice. I dragged Hana’s hand avoiding her from those two nurses who were pushing that bed. There was a body on the bed covering by a white fabric and I felt the shiver ran through my backbones because I was familiar with this scene.

The nurses pushing the bed in front of us but suddenly they stopped.

“Ahhhhh” Hana yelled in fear.

“Eh??? O.O” I screamed out too when I saw a hand grabbing Hana’s skirt and that hand came from the body on the bed.

“Ahhhh! Help me!” Hana screamed and tried to free herself from the grip.

“Please don’t move!” The nurse told her

“AHHhh!” Hana didn’t listen and kept screaming and struggled. Whenever she moved, the body on the bed moved along with her.

“Miss, calm down please!” The nurse tried to tell her but it didn’t work because she didn’t listen. She kept struggling until the body fell from the bed and its hand still grabbed Hana’s skirt.

“Ahhhh Rainy, help me!” She ran toward me and dragged the dead body along with her. It was skinny girl with long hair and her skin was decayed.

“Hana, don’t move!” I told her

“I’m scared, leave me alone!” She turned to curse at the body.

“Yah calm down, will you? I’m helping.”

“But it’s catching me, didn’t you see?”

“The nurse is helping you so don’t move.”

The nursed fixed this damn problem and brought the dead body back to the bed making us saw her face.

“AHhhhhhhhhhh” I screamed from the bottom of my lung.

“What’s wrong, Rainy?”

“It’s Mei Lin.” She was glaring at me.

“What? Why did you remind her name here? I’m scared.”

“On the bed it was-------

I pointed to the bed but her face turned into a stranger’s face.

“You scared me to death.” Hana yelled at me.

“I didn’t, I really saw her.”

“You must be crazy! Call your soul back.” She was shaking me body.

“Maybe I was over thinking.” I said as I noticed that the nurse and that body were gone.

“Aren’t we going to the restroom?”

“Yes it’s over there.” I pointed to the sign saying *bathroom*.

Finally we found it!

“Thanks god!” Hana said and quickly walked to the bathroom. I entered another one too. After I finished my thing, I was about to stand up when I heard someone entering the room next to me and I heard a click on the door. Because the wall was up from the ground, I could see someone’s legs!!!!

LEGS!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wooohoooo Chapter 15, guys!!!!No edited, Sorry *bow*