Chapter 24

Love and Revenge

A/N: I'm currently on a one week vocation so i updated a little bit fast. Hope you'll enjoy the chapter ^^

 

 

 

 

I looked right and left and saw the door was already completely closed. Who the hell dare to touch me phone?? I didn’t feel good, I already checked in the kitchen but I found no one there. If it wasn’t a person then it must be----------

Ring Ring Ring

The phone rang out of the blue making me jump in shock.

“Hel—Hello?”

“Yah Rainy, why suddenly hung up the phone?”

“I—uh---” My voice was shaking. Damn it, Rainy! Calm down!!

“Eh what’s wrong? Rainy-ah?”

“Something wired happened.”

“What?”

“Nothing, maybe I was overthinking.”

“Are you with Luhan?”

“Uh--------” What should I tell him? If I say I’m alone, he’d be worry to dead and will come to my house right away. I knew my best friend clearly and I don’t want to worry him either. “I’m with Luhan.”

“Can I talk to him?”

“Anything important? You can leave a message with me.”

“Actually I just wanted to tell him to take a good care of you.” Suddenly a single tear fell down when I heard what he said.

“I’ll—tell him.”

“So tomorrow afternoon, come to the hospital. Yoonji should be awake and we can ask what she was doing on that building.”

“Sure, I’ll be there on time.”

“Oh there’s one more thing!”

“What?”

“I didn’t contact Hana’s and Yoonji’s families yet, can you help?”

“Of course, I’ll take care of that.”

“See you tomorrow then. Bye!”

“Bye!”

I hung up the phone. Worrying was covering my mind. Luhan didn’t come home yet, what should I do? Turn on the light is best to do right now? How could I stay in the darkness for this long? I the light and looked around the living room. Everything was fine and there were no robbers too, I guessed (?).

I went to my room to check for the old books from high school to find Hana and Yoonji’s parents’ numbers there. I pulled out the old box that was covering with dust. I opened the book to see all of my classmates there. I looked at my picture and I had to admit that my look wasn’t that bad. Yoonji was wearing her countryside glasses while Semin did a funny pose. Songkwan who is currently in the hospital was very handsome in the picture with Hana standing next to him. I looked at everyone carefully while the memory flashed back in my head until my eyes landed on a girl with long straight hair.

“Mei Lin?” I blurted out her name softly. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the picture again and she was still there smiling. Is this a ghost movie? What was she doing there? This picture was taken when we were in grade 12 but Mei Lin died when we were in Grade 11, it was impossible.

Bang

The windows automatically closed by itself making me shock and the book fell down from my hand. I went to check and seems like it’s gonna rain any minutes and Luhan was still outside. Did he want me to die because of worrying?

I only found Yoonji’s parents’ numbers and I immediately contacted them. I though Hana was fine since she was staying in the hospital. After finished that little business, I took a bath and washed my hair. I wanted to take a long bath, but what happened to me in the hospital’s bathroom today scared me that I didn’t dare to stay in bath any longer. I decided to wait Luhan in our living room down stair.

“Heeeerrrzzzz!” I sighed in annoying. Was Luhan that mad at me??

I closed the door without unlocking it and brought a book to read while lying on the couch. Minutes later I felt sleepy so I sat up and decided to stop reading because it just made me sleepier. I wanted to turn the TV on but I noticed my reflection in that black screen. I felt really weird seeing it; it was sitting on the couch—ALONE. But in that reflection, there was another shadow sitting beside me. It was a girl with long hair sitting with her head down that I couldn’t recognize who she is; the reflection was blurred. Something was really wrong!! I took a deep breath and look beside me but there was only empty space-Nothing!!

I looked back at the TV’s screen and my heart fell down on my sleeve. I wanted to scream but my voice didn’t come out. The reflection showed that, that girl was sitting with her head resting on me and I started to feel heavier on my right shoulder but in reality I couldn’t see anyone.

What should I do? What should I do? Right, turn on the TV to vanish the reflection. I was about to take the remote control but suddenly that shadow came out from the TV and approaching me. She hung her hands out and rubbed my neck tightly as we both fell on the floor and now I could see clearly who she was. Her red eyes were filled with angriness.

“What you did to me!!!!” She said in her sharp voice and the sound was echoing around the house.

“Ahhhhhhh release me!” I was trying to struggle from her grip but she rubbed my neck tighter.

“What you did to me, I’ll pay it back to you!!” Her voice was so scary and my heart was racing in shock. I felt like I was being into an ocean and I was lacking of oxygen too. My lung was completely empty, there was no air left anymore. My version became blurred and all I could see was darkness. I’m dying!!!

“Mom, Dad, Luhan, Good bye!!!”