Chapter 43

Love and Revenge

 

I told everything to the doctor and he gave me some instruction and tried to comfort me and cheer me up with his words. He said it was just my imagination and because I was thinking too much. After meeting with the doctor, I felt a lot better.

Hours passed and I thought Luhan was already waiting for me at Yoonji’s and Hana’s ward but when I arrived there; he was nowhere to be found.


“Rainy!!” Hana called out my name as soon as she saw me.

“Wha?”

“Come here and let me hit you.”

“Huh? What’s wrong? What did I do to you?”

“I said come here!”

And when I stood next to her bed, she threw a magazine on me.

“What?”

“Check it out!”

It was the magazine I bought for her and when I looked at the cover……………

“O.O this is……………..

“Should I hit you huh?”

“O.O this is…………………………….

 

“Your brother is so famous, why didn’t you tell me huh?”

“O.O” I was still shock. Isn’t it Luhan? I rubbed my eyes and looked at it again. It was really him. How did he get into this magazine?

“I’ll join his fanclub!! Look at his background; he has the same favorite color as mine!! Omo, favorite food is girls, huh? Such a bad boy! Rainy ah, your brother is totally my type.”

“Huh???”

“What’s with that face?”

“Luhan…………

“What??”

“He wasn’t born….in 1990! I was born in 1994 and he’s my little brother!”

“It could be a mistake!” This time Yoonji added.

“Maybe he wanted him to be a little bit mature, it’s possible.” Semin gave an idea.

Bang

Suddenly the door was cracked up. Everyone was surprised as we turned to see who it was. Kim Jongin, with a dark expression, ran inside the room.

“Rainy, you were cheated.”

We looked at each other in confusion.

“What’s wrong with you, Kim Jongin?” Hana asked.

“What was that?” Semin frowned hard.

“-O-” Me and Yoonji

“Rainy, you were lied!!”

“-O- I was lied? By who?”

“It was…………

He looked around the room but seems like he didn’t find the target.

“Who??”

“Where’s your fake brother?”

“Luhan? He was rehearsing at the racing field.”

“Rehearsing my ! Your real brother is standing over here.” Jongin pointed behind his back but it was empty there.

“-.- Jongin, are you ok?”

“Eh where is he?”

After that he walked out and a minute later, he dragged someone back with him.

“Eh???” I used to see this young man.

“Where did you get this actor, Jongin? Ah so handsome!!” Hana’s flirty mode was on again.

“He’s not an actor.”

“Then who?” I asked.

“Your real brother!!”

“WHAT??” I, Semin, Hana and Yoonji screamed out in the same time.

“Jongin, where did you find him?”

“I saw him standing in front of your house, Rainy.”

“And why did you go to my house?”

“I was going to pick you up to the hospital but when I arrived I saw this kid standing in front of your house like a burglar, and when I asked him he said he was your brother, Kwang Youngmin. Isn’t it your brother’s name?”

“Listen Jongin…………..

“………………………………..”

“This boy went to my house last morning saying he was my brother and when I told him I wanted to call the police, he ran away quickly. If he was really my brother, why would he run away?”

“I didn’t run away but you slammed the door in my face. I didn’t know what to do so I went to stay in the nearby hotel and when I went to your house again, I was dragged here.” A new Kwang Youngmin explained in annoying manner.

“Do you have anything on your body? Take off your clothes so that you can prove you were real.”

“KIM HANA!!” Everyone yelled at her.

“Heheh I just wanted to express my idea.”

“Jongin, you just brought me another headache. He’s not my brother.”

“What? Noona, I’m your brother!”

“Shut up, cheater!”

“I AM NOT A FREAKING CHEATER.”

I didn’t reply but just rolled my eyes.

“Rainy, how did you know that the baby face kid who lives with you every day was your real brother?” Jongin’s question brought my heart to my sleeve. Right! How did I know and how did I trust him so much? If he wasn’t my brother then who is he? He knew everything about me.

“He knew that we were little, we shared room and bathing together.”

“Everyone could guess it.”

“I think it was so suspicious, Rainy! Look at his background on the magazine.” Semin said and raised the magazine in his hand up.

“What? Can I see!” the new Kwang Youngmin asked

“It was my brother.”

“No…he is o.O………………..

“He’s my brother!”

“No..oh my God!”

“You know him?”

“He was……………

Bang

The door was opened again and my brother appeard.

“Noona, I’m here!”

“Eh how did you get here?” The new Kwang Youngmin asked and pointed at Luhan. They both looked at each other like a long lost friend but Luhan has an confusing expression on his face.

“Who are you? O.O”