Chapter 44

Love and Revenge

The new boy and Luhan kept staring at each other like they’re gonna fight soon.

“Did you just ask me who I am?” The new boy question at Luhan.

“Yes, who are you?”

“I am Kwang Youngmin, her little brother.” He pointed at me. Luhan was supposed to be shock but he just smirked at the scene.

“I don’t who why you did this but let me tell you something, I am her real brother.”

Paaaaaachhhhhhhhhh

The new boy threw a punch on Luhan’s face. Everyone was shock! It’s good that we closed the door so that the nurse wouldn’t know what’s going on inside the room.

Jongin tried to stop the new boy and I quickly ran to Luhan.

“Let me go, I’m going to kill him.”

“Who the hell are you? Why did you say you were me?”

“I should be the one who said this. Stop it, it’s not funny hyung.”

“Hyung? I don’t even know you.” Luhan said with an annoying tone.

“Ok enough both of you, everyone here wasn’t sure who the real one so both of you need to prove yourself.” Semin spoke up. “You go first!” He pointed at Luhan who was standing next to me.

“Ok I’ll start! That were the things happened when were kids.” He smirked before continued. “ 1: We celebrated our birthday together. 2: We loved to fight over snack. 3: We loved to dress in our parents’ clothes. 4: We loved to sit on the fence and played with our neighbor. 5: We broke our dad’s vase and used glue to stick it back. 6: We loved to drink milk. 7: We sneaked out at night to read love letters that dad wrote to mom. 8: We loved to bath together.”

“0///0 bath together??” Jongin yelled out in surprise.

“Yes and we……

“Ok..Rainy, Were all what he said true?” Semin turned to me. I nodded!!

“Yes they were!”

“Ok now your turn!” Semin faced the new boy.

“Hyung, you persuaded me to tell you everything.” He glared at Luhan.

“Oh and why did I even do that, hmm?”

“When we were in China. You saw the picture of my sister and you said you liked her then you asked me to tell you everything. Was it all your plan??”

“What? I didn’t know anything.” Luhan said and looked away and the new boy was about to hit Luhan again but Semin stopped him.

“It was just an oral test; do you have any other proof with you? Show us!!”

“Sure!” Everyone held their breathe when the new boy pulled something from his pocket. “This is my proof.”

“Eh!”

“Open your eyes wider and look!”

It was his passport.

“You……….

“There..my name, my family name and my birthday date along with a photo of me.”

“Rainy?”

“It was…it was true.”

“See? I told you but you didn’t believe me. Can’t believe I have such a stupid sister.”

“You..you’re really my brother, Kwang Youngmin?”

“Yes  yes I am! Ish this is annoying.”

“Then….

I turned to Luhan and he was biting his lips hard. He gave a look that wanted me to believe him but it was hard. There’s a proof.

“Who are you?” Semin asked but he didn’t say anything and kept looking at me with an unreadable expression.

“Who are you?” I repeated Semin’s question but Luhan still kept quiet. He didn’t accept or deny anything. My body was shaking because I was too shock. He’s been lying to me…everything was a lie. This guy lied to me! Oh God, I can’t believe this. I let him stay in my house, slept in the same bad, share a life and seriously what happened last night….he was a stranger after all.

“He’s a jerk!!”  Kwangmin blurted out.

“Jerk huh?” Finally Luhan said anything.

“Yes you’re a jerk, hyung. Was everything your plan? The place ticket to Hawaii that you got from the magazine you stared in, you gave it to me in exchange of the ticket to Seoul. Was it really your plan, Luhan hyung??”

So his name was Luhan and it was his real name??? Don’t tell me Youngmin and Luhan know each other!!

“Luhan??”

“He was my friend and my senior in China! His real name is Luhan or maybe Summer Wind or Summer Air, whatever it was. He’s a famous motor racer and a big liar here.” Youngmin, my real brother, explained everything.

“What??” Anyone pinch me and tell me this was just a dream.

“Why did you do that, hyung?”

“Ah I think I got caught.” Luhan let out a chuckle. Oh now he admitted it.

“Answer my question!!” Youngmin pulled his collar.

“Do I have to say it?”

“You have to!”

“But you should know it, Youngmin.”

“Don’t tell me…………..

“I like your sister.”

“O.O hyung??”

“O.O” My face was heated up.

“I like your sister and I wanted to get to know her more. When you said it was my plan, I won’t deny.”

“Are you stupid, Luhan hyung?”

“-.-”

“If you were me, there was no way my sister would like you back. It’s forbidden.”

“Who said?” Luhan smirked like a winner.

“-//-” I didn’t know what to do. Hot blood ran through my face and my heart was beating really fast. Should I feel relieve? I didn’t get into any forbidden love.

“Eh what does that mean?” Jongin asked me.

“Don’t tell me you’re in love with Luhan hyung, noona.”

“-//-”

“Rainy, you’re crazy.” Jongin looked furious while staring at me. I couldn’t meet his eyes so I just kept my head down.

“All in all, you disguised as Youngmin just because you liked rainy?” Semin asked.

“Maybe!!” Luhan was beaming like a kid and his face turned into a slightly pink.

“Woah, wasn’t it too much, hyun?”

“-//-”

“God, awesome! Just awesome!” Semin shook his head. I felt strangely happy when I knew he wasn’t my brother. That means it’s not wrong if I love him, right?

“It’s ok if you like Rainy, but can you sign here?” Hana grinned while handing Luhan the magazine.

“Ok!” Luhan nodded and smiled in a shy manner. Cute!

“Don’t be shy, Summer Air!” Semin patted his shoulder.

“It’s Summer Wind! You can just call me Luhan.”

“He only uses the name Summer Wind when he’s in the racing world.” Youngmin added.

“Wow it’s cool!” Yoonji cooed.

“Summer Wind?? Sound similar!!” Semin was trying to think hard.

“Maybe you happen to be his fan unconsciously.”

“No, that’s not what I mean.”

“Ignore that old man, just sign here please.” Hana said and beamed at Luhan.

“RIGHT!!!”

“What’s wrong Semin?” I asked because suddenly he yelled.

“You…

“O.O”

“Who are you exactly?” he pointed at Luhan and his face was pale like he just saw a ghost.

“Me? What?”

“Summer Wind! This name, it can’t be a coincident. Who are you???”