Chapter 49

Love and Revenge

“Thanks for brought me home.” I told Jongin before handed the house’s keys to Youngmin. Jongin left to car and walked to me with worry expression.

“Are you ok, Rainy?”

“………………..”

“Hmmm?”

“I’m fine.”

“I’m worry.” He held my hand.

“Thanks!”

“What did he do to you?”

This question invited my tears.

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

“When he said he took the revenge on you, I almost explode. What did he do? Tell me….”

“Jongin please, I really don’t want to remind it.”

“Rainy………….” He wiped my tears

“…………………”

“Don’t tell me…………….

“…………………………….”

“You love him?”

“………………………….”

“Oh God, you really love him.” He stepped back and there was pain in his eyes. “It really happened. He took revenge on you by making you fall in love with him.”

“……………………………………………”

“Tell me you’re just joking!!!”

“I………………..

“How did it happen, Rainy? How did you love him when he was still pretending he was your brother?”

“That’s my punishment, Jongin. You didn’t know how painful it is when I thought I was in love with my brother and we even…………….” I scoffed remembering what happened in the bathroom that night. It was really embarrassing.

“You even what???”

“Nah forget it, it was all finished.”

“I can’t believe this.” He punched the wall until his fist bleeding.

“Jongin………..

“………………….”

“I………………

“…………………”

“I love him.”

“…………………..”

“I really love him. I love Luhan so much!!”

His body was shaking as he bit his lips firmly.

“Don’t tell me, tell that bastard if you love him.”

Then he dragged me to his car then went to the driver seat.

“Where are we going?”

“To tell him!!”

“What?”

“You love him, tell him.”

“No Jongin, it already came to the end.”

“No it didn’t, you’ll bright regret to your grave if you don’t tell him.”

“Jongin, please go back.”

“NO!”

He gave me a shot answer and speed up. He stopped his car a bit far from Luhan’s house and told me to get out but I refused.

“Listen Rainy! I’m also a man, haven’t I told you that he looked at you in the same way as mine?”

“It was just his acting.”

“No Rainy, his eyes were genuine. Think again, he could tell a lie, he could act as if he cared, but he couldn’t fake the glitter in his eyes unless he was a professional actor. Trust me, he feels the same way………”

What Jongin said reminded me of Luhan’s eyes. The way he looked at me was gentle, soft and full of caring.

 

“I’m so…sorry!!! I was wrong…I didn’t mean it to happen…I’m sorry!! I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean it. I didn’t mean it!!!”

He yelped out in pain!!!

“I’m sorry! I love her, I love her!!! I love her so much!!! Please forgive me..”

 

I thought he was talking to me but think again, the word her…..It could be…….

“Rainy, go!”

“Ok!”

I ran out from the car toward Luhan’s house with the tears of joy. I was happy when I thought the word her referred to me.

I arrived at Luhan’s house and I didn’t know if it was a coincidence or not, he opened his door. There was a box in his hand. He looked surprise! He placed that box next to the bin before turned to me.

“Why did you come back?”

“Uh…………….”

“I asked why you came back!!!!”

“I…I think I forgot something.”

“Forgot what?”

“I forgot to ask you a question.”

“What?”

“I knew what you do was just revenge but……………..

“……………………………”

“It wasn’t all about it, right?”

“I don’t understand.”

“Luhan, it wasn’t easy for me to gain courage to ask you this question…do you love me?”

“…………………………..”

“Answer me, do you love me?”

“……………………………..”

“Say something! Just yes or no and it’s enough.”

“……………………………….”

“Luhan please, say…oopse!”

Suddenly he pulled me into his arms and kissed my lips. It was a rough and hard kiss! The way he moved his lips on mind made my heart beat uncontrollably. My tears were flowing along with this kiss. I almost passed out before he let go of me.

He stepped back a bit and looked at me. Our eyes met and I knew both of us already know this feeling. The kiss explained everything but then he avoided my eyes.

“Go!”

“O.O”

“You already got the answer, what are you waiting for?”

“Why? Why do I have to leave while my heart is still here?”

“Enough!!”

“Luhan, can’t our love vanish all those bad memories?”

“I can’t love you…I can’t even in my next life. Just Go!!”

“Luhan……………..’

“Go and get out of my life.”

Then he turned back and slammed the door almost hit my face. I cried at where I was still standing. It hurts the most when you can’t be with the person who you know he has the same feeling.

Suddenly the rain fell down on earth and it was a sign that summer has gone. It’s gone just like him.

Goodbye Summer!

Goodbye!

 

 

 

 

 

Will be back in 1 and a half hour, stay tune ^^