Chapter 50

Love and Revenge

One more chapter and the story will be complete ^^

 

 

Luhan Special: Summer Wind

 

A warm wind blew brush against my body and it was a good time to sleep more than doing anything else. I sat at the park and looked at people doing stuff around me. It was the hospital that Mei Lin, little sister was staying.

I rested my back on the grass field thinking about what happened in my life. I grew up in a family which giving me no time of happiness. Dad had another wife while my mom was an alcoholic. But still I have two twin sisters whom I love with all of my heart. We love each other more than any other siblings in the world because we didn’t receive my love from our parents. We had gone through many things together. I was willing to do everything to raise my two sisters and afford for their study. But things changed when Mei Lin started to prison herself in her room and didn’t go to study. I asked her why but she didn’t tell me anything. Sometimes I heard she fight with Mei Ling, he twin sister. I didn’t really know if it was serious because I was busy with training myself to be a professional motor racer. Until the day Mei Ling finished her life, I was shock and broken because that time Mei Lin also lost her mind.

I doubt about what happened to my beloved sister so I started to figure things out all by myself. Mei Lin had a mental problem and she relived her stress by tutoring Mei Ling. Mei Ling was too depressed and lived under pressure, that’s why she finished her life but I didn’t blame Mei Lin but the one who made her become like that. I found out about who were the cruel person who tutored my sister and that was when the anger rose up inside me.

I tried to forget things by rehearsing and racing nonstop. My skill impressed one of the Chinese couch. He liked me and he was also the one who gave me the nickname of Summer Wind. He said he’d make me famous so I brought Mei Lin with me to China, my parents’ hometown. But fate took myside when it brought Kwang Youngmin to me and later I found out that his sister was the reason behind my sister’s problem. My crazy plan of taking revenge was born.

But……I made mistake.

I fell for her. If I could go back to the past, I wouldn’t choose the plan of making her fall for me because I was the one who fell for her from the start. The first time I saw her face, I already knew that I’d make mistake. The closer I became with her, the deeper I fell. I need to think of Mei Lin condition to remind myself.

But I failed to do it. Every time my heart raced, it was always beating for her.

But what can I do? I can’t love her. She’s the enemy, the one who ruined my beloved sister and i can’t forget. This love won’t change anything. It was impossible for us so all I could do was slammed the door shut.

I know we both hurt like hell but we need to bear with it. Time will change everything bit by bit. I thought I could forget everything but there was still one thing who glued firmly in my heart. Every time I was with her, I was happy and it was a bitter sweet memory. The love I have for her will never fade away.

The racing day came and I hope she’d show up because she promised me even though I knew the fact that I was the one who broke the promise but still I wanted to see her for the last time. I lost focus while waiting for her. I made mistake and the motor collapsed and that was the first time I lost in a race. It was so shameful. I was embarrassed and hurt in the same time but it was nothing compare to the fact that she was nowhere to be found. I was hopeless.

Rainy my love, where are you?

That day I swear to myself, I’ll forget everything and start a new life with her and she show up but I couldn’t even see her shadow.

With that, I knew the answer………….

I went back to China. Youngmin didn’t even look at me, it was good thought that he didn’t punch me in the face. Mei Lin’s condition was better but I trust the doctor more than anything else so I put her at the hospital because I had lots of things to do. Rehearsing, earning money and paying her a visit sometimes. I let the time passed and healed my brain, my body and my heart.

 

5 years later

Everything changed! I was a professional motor racer and my reputation was spreading across the world. The race took place in South Korea and I really wanted to quit but I must divide my work and my personal thing so I came to Korea again. I didn’t really pay attention at things around me because I was afraid I would see the place where me and her sharing joy and sadness. It made my heart heavy.

But fate kept joking with me………

The evening after I rehearsed, I went to Myeongdong market to buy scarf because it was so cold. I walked pass the shop which selling the kid toys. There were many motor toys there. I stopped and looked at it then someone shook my hand.

“Papa!!”

“O.O”

It was a little kid who shook my hand and pointed to one of the motor toy.

“Papa, I want it. I want it!”

“=.=”

“Papa, buy for me please.”

This kid kept whining and he didn’t even look at me to check if I was his dad or not. However I remembered the feeling when I was a kid, I was like and I understood that feeling completely. So I bought the motor toy for him!!

“Here, sir!” The saleslady handed the plastic back and I returned back with money.

“Take this kid, it’s yours now.”

That kid looked at me with confusing. He looked left and right and seems like he was going to cry soon. Don’t tell me he just realized I wasn’t his dad.

“Papa!!!”

“=.=”

“Papa, where are you??” He was looking for his dad. I think he lost his parents. I don’t really like kid but then this boy in front of me looked like he was going to cry so I took out the motor from the plastic bag and placed it in front of him.

“Briiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn Brinnnnnnnnnnnnnn”

That’s the sound I made. Yes, that’s all I could do. , I know it!!

“O.O” That kid’s eyes grew wider in surprise forgot the fact that I wasn’t his father so I ended up being a babysitter until his parents found him. Somehow I felt this kid looks so familiar.

“Papa!”

“Sunset!”

He quickly threw the motor away and ran toward the man who addressed as he father, maybe.

“Papa, where did you go?”

“I should ask you this question, where did you go huh?”

“I was playing with that uncle.” He said and pointed to me.

“Huh?”

“Hah?”

I and that kid’s dad looked at each other in shock. He was the person who I felt curse seeing his face.

“You……………..” He pointed at me.

“What?”

“Why did you come back?”

“It’s none of your business.”

“-.-”

“But long time no see and you’ve got a son already.”

It was Kim Jongin, the bastard.

“Uh………..

“Sunset!”

Before he could finish his word, a long hair woman ran toward us.

“Mama!”

“Sunset, are you ok, love? I was so worried.” She kneed down on the ground to have the same level as the kid. She was crying while hugging him tightly.

“Why are you crying, mama? T.T”

“I was worried sick about you.”

“I’m fine mama, I played with that uncle.”

He pointed at me again. When that woman turned to me, my heart skipped a bit.

“O.O”

Her eyes grew wide as she looked at me in shock. She cried even harder.

“Rainy!”

The face that kept hunting me for the past 5 years remained the same. And why did this kid call my love mama? Anyone wants to explain? Readers?

“Rainy, let’s go.”

Jongin helped her to stand up. All I could do was watching a small interacting with each other. So this kid’s parents were Rainy and Jongin? God, I really didn’t want to admit that she moved on from me. Pain spread across my body. I bit my lips preventing myself from crying.

“Thanks for took care of my son.” She said with a tone like I was a stranger. I almost couldn’t believe in my own ears.

Noona, why are you treating me this way? I am the person who loves you from the bottom of my heart or you think I was still angry? I understood what you were trying to tell me that day and I already forgot all those bad memories. Don’t turn away from me, I’m back. Noona, I’m back! Don’t…..

Don’t!!!

I could only call her name in my mind while the small family was already walking away from me. Between her hand and Jongin’s hand, there happened to be that small adorable kid. The kid looked at me with a soft gaze. He smiled at me before he turned back. They disappeared in the sea of people as I fell down on my .

The end! She has family, they even have a son. My hope was completely destroyed. What more could I expect? Summer and Rainy will never end up being together coz’ these two seasons were completely opposite.

Goodbye for the last time! I’ll bring my feeling I have for you to my grave. Seeing you happy with the small family like this was enough for me to die in peace. Goodbye Rainy, my love!

 

 

 

At least give this chapter more comments so that i could have some inspiration to upload the last chapter tomorrow ><