Chapter 20

Love and Revenge

Last update for today ^^

 

 

 

“Rainy?”

“----------”

“Rainy ah?”

“Hmmmmm?

“What were you thinking?”

Hana’s voice pulled my soul back to reality. I saw everyone was looking at me. That time I was very angry with Jongin and Mei Lin that I could kill both of them and send them to hell immediately but rignt now Jongin was so close in front of me and I felt so normal. I thought I would never forgive both of them until today when time passed by, those feeling just faded away like the wind blow. If I realized this early, my plan on taking revenge from Mei Lin wouldn’t happen and I wouldn’t feel guilty until today either.

“Rainy ah, did you do anything to Mei Lin? How could you say it’s fine so easily?” Hana asked in curiously.

“I don’t want to talk about it.” I avoided her question.

“I think what happened to us has something to do with what we did on her in the past.”

“Huh?”

“We were talking about it earlier but you were spaced-out. Fine, I’ll say it again.” Hana sighed in tiredness. My fault, I didn’t listen to them earlier.

“Ok think back in the past when you told us everything about what happened between Jongin and Mei Lin, we all hated her that we decided to help you to get revenge on her..Um Jongin, you have to stay calm and listen to us!!” Hana said the last sentence while facing my ex-boyfriend.

“Go on, I’m ok.” He said with a low tone. It seems like his face doesn’t agree with what he just said.

“Well do you remember what Han Songkwan did to Mei Lin?”

“Uhhhh---

“He cut the brake of her bike.” Semin yelled cut me off.

Right! Usually Mei Lin did cycling to school and Songkwan cut the brake of bike without her knowing it. Two days later, we were shock to see her came to school with bandage on her right shoulder.

“So?” I asked in a calm tone.

“Han Songkwan had a car accident.” Semin said

“It’s also a type of vehicle.” Hana added.

“And the car accident happened because------

Semin paused a little bit before continue.

“The car’s brake was cut off.”

I was more than shock hearing what he said. It was more than what we did to her, seriously Songkwan could die in the car accident.

“Ok you got it now, Rainy?”

“Well yes!”

“And for Yoonji’s case, remember when we went on the school trip to countryside and we walked on the bridge across the river?” Hana questioned again.

“Yes, that swaying bridge, right?”

“Right! Yoonji pushed Mei Lin down from the bridge into the river.”

“And we went back to Seoul without checked out if she was ok or not.” Semin added with a blank stare.

“And today Yoonji fell into the pond from the top of the building.” Hana’s voice was shaking. I remembered the way Yoonji fell down in front of me, it was scary.

“And what I did to her!!!!” Hana’s voice was shakier that before.

“What did you do?” Jongin asked with a serious tone.

“I told her to eat---

“EAT WHAT??”

“Cockroach!!” Hana covered her face with both of her palms.

“Huh?” Jongin’s eyes grew wider as the Goosebumps was covering his skin. Luhan was listening to us without a single comment. What would he think of his sister right now? A witch? An evil?

“It was just a cockroach, why were you so surprise?”

“I can’t believe you were that cruel, Kim Hana!!!” Jongin shot her a dead glare.

“It was a dead cockroach. I didn’t see anything happen to her.”

“But she didn’t come to school after that day.” Semin looks as if he was in a deep thought.

“Maybe crying at home.”

“I was hoping so.”
“And I’ve been already through it too. Thousands cockroaches were covering me and Rainy.”

“And you’re still perfectly fine, thanks God!”

“Yes thanks God and thanks to Luhan too.” Hana still had time to seduce Luhan but my brother just rolled his eyes and looked away.

“I hope nothing else bad will happen to us.”

“Shut your damn mouth, Yoon Semin!”

“Yah I was just wishing good for all of us.”

“Yes be careful, idiot!” Hana said and pointed at his face.

“But I still didn’t believe that it was Mei Lin’s revenge.”

“What the hell! Songkwan was in a car accident, Yoonji fell from the top of the building and I was trapped in the bathroom with Rainy, do you still it was just a coincident huh? That ghost must be the one who stay behind this stoy.”

“Gh-ghost?” Jongin’s face became pale.

“That damn ghost was hunting us.”

“Ghost? Are you talking about Mei Lin?” Jongin asked confusingly

“Don’t remind me about her name!!!” Hana raised her voice

“But how could she become a ghost? I don’t understand.”

“Huh?” Hana also became confuse. Actually only the five of us who were in Silver Stage that knew the death of Mei Lin.

“Did she die?” One more time, Jongin asked.

Me, Hana and Semin looked at each other before answered him in a calm tone.

“Yes!”

“After Hana, and I also did something to her and Rainy was the last one who finished that damn revenge plan. After that, Mei Lin stopped coming to school. We started to get worry that we decided to go to her house. When we arrived we saw a black-yellow roped was covering her house along with policed and a small crowed. We were standing in front of her house until a few minutes later, the polices carried out a dead body with a white fabric covered from head to toe. Maybe it was a coincident that suddenly a strong wind blew away that white fabric and-------

“Don’t tell me it was Mei Lin.” Jongin’s shaky voice cut the long explanation of Semin.

“Yes it was her. Her eyes that full of angriness were wide opened.”

“I still remember those eyes exactly.”

“I do too.” I added on what Hana said.

“She died while she was really angry at us.” Hearing what Hana said making feel even worse.

“I still didn’t believe in this ghost thing. If it was really her, why did she have to wait until today? It’s been years already.”

“I agree with Semin.” For the very first time, Jongin and Semin have the same idea.

“Whatever! I don’t think I can sleep in my condo alone, Can I sleep with you Rainy?” Hana announced.

“Well uhh----” Actually I had no problem at all but I was worry about Luhan. I turned to look at my quiet brother.

“I won’t do anything to him but he looks so touchable thought.”

“Yah Kim Hana!!” I glared at her.

“Why? You’re jealous?” This time it was Jongin. He asked as if I and Luhan were couple ==

“This was nonsense, Kim Jongin!”

“Is he really your blood brother? Both of you didn’t even look similar.”

“I don’t want to be her brother either.” The first sentence of Luhan after shut up for a long time made everyone surprise especially me.

“Luhan, what do you mean?”

“I’m not only a brother but a brother.”

“what?” Jongin narrowed his brow.

“It didn’t change anything.” Semin rolled his eyes.

“I don’t care, I’ll sleep with you tonight Rainy ah.”

“Hmm ok!”

“Are your parents home?”

“No, I only stay with Luhan.”

“So you should go to Rainy’s house too, Semin.”

“For what?”

“For safety.”

“You’re too sensitive, Hana.” Semin said and shook his head.

“I’m serious, being together is better than----uh

Suddenly Hana’s body was shaking. Her eyes grew wide and it seems like something was stuck in . Both of her hands were on her neck and trying to push up and down. Saliva started flowing from and her body was shaking a few time before she fell donw on the floor.

“KIM HANA!!!!!!”