Chapter 26

Love and Revenge

 

 

 

“What the hell are you talking about? Are you out of your mind?” I yelled at his face in case I could pull back his mind. Right now, It seems like he already lost your mind-insane!!

“What I said was true, I love you as a man loves a woman.”

“Luhan stop joking, it’s not funny!”

“From the start, I wasn’t joking and I’m not either.” I searched his eyes and they looked so serious. This is completely crazy!

“I’m your sister, I’m your sister, I’m your sister, you heard me??”

“No I didn’t! I don’t want to be your brother, I hate being your brother! You got me?”

“You’re crazy Luhan, you’re really crazy.”

I pushed him away and ran upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My hair was messy, tears still remained on my cheek and red finger prints clearly appeared on my wrist.

“Eh?”

Why were there finger prints on my wrist? Earlier Luhan didn’t really grab my wrist but why?

Bang Bang Bang

Luhan knoced on the bathroom’s loudly. He’s really insane.

“Noona?”

“Leave me alone.”

“I’m sorry!”

“-////-”

“I was wrong, I’m sorry! Open the door, Noona.”

His voice was shaking and he kept knocking the door non-stop.

“Luhan, I want to be alone. Give me sometimes!!”

“I’m sorry!”

His voice was lower than before. I didn’t feel good either that he was hurt like this but now he was anxious and confused, that made me confused with him.

Since Luhan came back here, I admitted my heart was warmer. That was because he was a really good brother, took a good care of me and always stayed by my side. Whenever I had that horrible nightmare, he was the first and only person that appeared in front of me when I woke up. That made me feel safe and sometimes my heart was beating in a wrong rhythm but it was definitely not the kind of love he told me. I won’t let it happen even though I know it’ll hurt both of us. It can’t happen, it’s forbidden!

Luhan and I were separated since we were little kids that we almost couldn’t recognize each other. We weren’t sure how to act around each other and we didn’t know exactly about what we were feeling right now. We stayed away from each other too long that we forgot the feeling that we had toward each other when we were kids that’s why the first time I met him, I felt a little bit strange but I still knew who he is to me. Unlike Luhan, why did he keep thinking something crazy like this?

I tried to erase all the feelings i had, it was impossible between me and Luhan. The environment won’t accept this kind of love and it never happened in the history either. It was wrong, it was embarrassing and it was against the nature.

I WON’T LET IT HAPPEN, NEVER!

Luhan’s voice was gone and I spent sometimes thinking to myself, I felt better.  But when I opened the door and walked out, that kid was in front of the door sitting on the floor, hugging his knee with a sad face. He quickly stood up and approached me when he heard the sound of the door opened.

“Noona, I’m sorry.”

“I’m fine!”

“Noona, don’t mad at me! If you mad…..i can’t stand it!” He said and was about to throw his arms around me but I escaped and he caught the air instead.

“Stop it, Luhan.”

“U_U” Luhan’s face was full of sorrow. It was the first time I saw him like this, his cute and charisma face was gone.

“I’ll go to the hospital this afternoon.”

“Can you come with me first?”

“Where?”

“Same place from the last time.”

“That dangerous racing field?”

“Yes!”

“Why do you have to go there so often?”

“I have a race next month; will you go to support me?”

“Race? O.O”

“I’m a motor racer, you didn’t know?”

“You’ve never told me.”

“I’m sorry!”

“=_=”

“Go to cheer me, ok?”

“Hmm!”

“And today, go to see me rehears, ok?”

“Hmm!”

“Yessss!” He threw a fist in the air like a kid.

 

 

We left home at 11 and we had lunch at the Italian restaurant near out house because I was lazy to cook. I sat on the place where I sat the last time I came here while Luhan was doing his rehearsal or whatsoever it was called. To kill the boredom, I pulled out my favorite book and started to read but a small paper fell down on my lap. It was the map I found the day Luhan first arrived. I sighed and looked at it again and that was when I felt I started to understand this map. My heart started to shake then I took out a sticker and wrote a note for Luhan.

I’ve got something to clear, will be back soon
                                                   Rainy

 

I left to the bus stop and just followed the hints in the map. Finally it brought me to a school. What was it called again?? I forgot and I couldn’t find the name of the school either but I knew this school was very infamous for bad students who were involved with alcohol and drugs. Why did this map lead me here? Was there anything to do with this school? Eh wait, right! I used to come here three years ago!!!!!!!!