Chapter 27

Love and Revenge

A/N: Lately i've updated the story a bit fast but honestly i have no inspiration at all. Everytime i updated, i rarely got feedback from you guys and--well let's be honest, i'm so disappointed. Right now, my mind is debating if i should finish this story or not. I have no support and and there's nothing to inspire me either ><

 

 

 

I could see the grey clouds were covering the sky and seems like it’s gonna rain soon. I quickly left that school and went back to the bus stop. It was almost 2 in the afternoon, I wonder if Luhan’s rehearsal already ended.

While I was on the way to the racing field, I kept thinking about the map and that school. It really did remind me about the past and what I did there 3 years ago. I went to that school with a map in my hand just like today. God, I really didn’t want to think about it!

When I arrived at the field, I saw Luhan was sitting on the place where the audiences sit with a helmet placed next to him. He was topless and when the sunlight shone on his skin, it became glitter. I hate to admit, but it was damn hot! Geez what was I even thinking about?
Seems like Luhan didn’t notice my presence. He sat in silence while frowning then a moment later, he threw the water on his head and shook his head lightly making the drop of water splashed on me.

“Ahhhh!” My voice caught his attention as he turned to me.

“Noona!”

“Are you done with your rehearsal?”

“Where did you go? I was so worried.”

“I already left you a note.”

“But it wasn’t enough. You need a punishment.” With that, he bent down and bit my neck mildly. His lips placed on my skin and it shook the shiver out of me. Why didn’t I even do something? I felt like I was being attacked by a vampire until I lost all of my blood. My mind went back when his hot lips pressed harder on my skin.

“Yah stop it! -///-”

“Uh—uh………..he let out an uneasy face.

“Didn’t I tell you not to play like this?”

“Uh I forgot, I’m sorry! U_U”

“If you do it again, I think we need to live separately for a while.”

“Huh??” He was surprised by when I heard my threaten words. Actually it wasn’t really a threaten, I really thought we should live separately for a while so that Luhan’s mind will come back to the normal state.

“Do you want it?” I questioned again

“No, i want to be with Noona.”

“Good, then do it again!”

“That’s because I couldn’t control myself when I saw your face.” He yelled loudly making the other people looked at us. If I could, I really wanted to disappear right now.

“What are you talking about, again?”

“Which part of “couldn’t control myself” that you didn’t understand, Noona?”

“>////< SillY!”

“Your face was reddened, shy huh?”

“Shy your head! Don’t talk nonsense with me, Lulu.”

I couldn’t believe myself that what he said was really changing the rhythm of my heartbeat. I’m going crazy soon, I really am! This person standing in front of me is my brother, why couldn’t I control myself?

“Noona!” He called me softly.

“==”

“Admit it, you don’t think of me as a brother either.”

“What? O///O”

“It wasn’t wrong, believe me!”

“How did you say so, Luhan? How did you know it wasn’t wrong?”

“I could feel it! Our feelings, it wasn’t wrong.”

“Yes it was! Stop talking about it, ok?”

“U_U” He didn’t say anything but only put on his puppy face. I was also confused. I really wanted to cry for what happened between both of us but there still was a better thing to do.

“Let’s go to the hospital.”

“Let me change my clothes first.”

“Hmm!”

After Luhan left, I finally broke down. I cried alone trying to reveal all those stupid feelings along with my tears. Did I really fall for my blood-brother? Damn it, what was this? It was really impossible. I couldn’t accept it.  For the sake of nature, both of us will go to hell for sure.

When I heard the footsteps approached me, I wiped my tears and tried to act as normal as I can.

“Did you cry?” He suddenly asked

“No I didn’t!”

“You lied. Your eyes are swollen.”

“I had sand inside my eyes.”

“Tsk, don’t copy the drama style.”

“Let’s go.” I ignored him and stoop up but he held my hands.

“Even we are sibling but can we hold hand like this?” He asked me with his eye full with sorrow. That really broke my heart into pieces.

“We can!” I gave him a smile trying to hold back my tears.

He held my hand from the racing field until we arrived at the bus stopped. Never once he let go of my hand. Sometimes being like this, could drive us into more serious condition. What kind of people who cry and laugh at the same time? A fool, maybe?!

 

We arrived at the hospital and Luhan was holding my hand the whole time. There were a few people in front of ICU room. I thought they were Hana’s relative and they weren’t! The doctor said Hana’s stomach was cleaned already and now she was transferred to the normal ward, so did Yoonji. I went to Yoonji’s ward first because Hana was still in unconscious state. I knocked on the door a few times and I was surprised to see the person who opened the door for me.

“Kim Jongin?”

“O.O”

He was about to greet me but when he saw me and Luhan liking arms, he gulped back his words. I didn’t know what to do but to break the connection with Luhan. The atmosphere became really tense.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him.

“To visit Yoonji, of course! She’s not only your friend but the person I knew too.”

“Move, I need to go inside.”

I walked inside the room and saw Yoonji was lying on the bad with bandage all over her body. She turned to my direction and blinked several times. Because of her short-eyesight, she was like a blind person without glass. I approached her bed and tapped her hand lightly.

“Don’t scare Yoonji, I’m Rainy.”

“Rainy =O=” Looks like she was about to cry. I think she was still shocked with what happened to her.

“Don’t worry, Yoonji ah, I’m here. Nothing bad will happen to you, I promise!!” I tried to comfort her but there was still glitter of fear in her eyes.

“I’m scared, Rainy. I’m so scard! ToT”

“Yes I knew!”

“Mei Lin must be back and take her revenge. I dreamed about her and she said she wouldn’t let anyone of us go.” She began to cry.

“I dreamed about her too.”

I didn’t know if it was good to asked about what happened to her right now. I looked left and right to find Semin but there was no sign of him.

“Where’s Semin?” I asked Jongin.

“I don’t know. I haven’t seen him since I arrived.”

“Semin…Semin called me.” Yoonji said with her shaking voice.

“Called you? When?”

“That day! He told me we changed the meeting place.”

“What? O.O”

“He told me we were gonna talk on the top of the building.”

“Huh??” I was completely in shock hearing what she said. How could Semin called her when he was staying with us on the bench near the pond? It was impossible.

“When I arrived on the top of the building, I didn’t see anyone and then…hik hik hik” She began to cry again. Eh wait, I still didn’t get it yet.

“Hold on Yoonji, do you know the person who called you?”

“He told me he was Yoon Semin.”

“That wasn’t possible.” I looked at Jongin  and he was in a deep thinking.

“We should find Semin now.” He said.

“O.O You really think he did it? Hell, that was impossible.”

“No, that’s not what I mean.” Jongin said with a trouble face. “I didn’t feel good about him. Something was wrong, I think. I didn’t see Yoon Semin since last night, and I don’t think he was a kind of person who abandons his friends either. We could clearly see how worry he was last night.”

“Right! He also called me to come here today but where did he go?”

“Damn it!!!” Jongin suddenly walked out the room and I quickly ran to where he was going followed by Luhan.