Chapter 30

Love and Revenge

Double updated!!

 

 

“Semin calm down, what happened to you?” I was so confused. Jongin was the one who rescued Semin, why did he punch him?

“What the ?” Jongin yelled from the top of his lung.  He was confused too.

“Are you the one who kidnapped me?”

“Are you insane? Or you lost your memory? I rescued you not kidnapped!”

“Don’t make an excuse? Are you the person who stayed behind everything?”

“Yah you’re gotten worse.” Jongin laughed sarcastically.

“Semin ah, cool down!”

“Think again Rainy, why did this bastard always appear every time we had problem?”

My head hurt, first I met Jongin at the supermarket, then at our old high school and when I asked what he was doing there, he was sweaty.

“Kim Jongin, when I asked you what you were doing at the school, why did you stutter?”

“You believed what he said? Oh damn it Rainy!!!”

“Kim Jongin, answer me!!”

“Oh Lord!!”

“Answer!!”

“Fine, i stuttered because I was lying.”

“See?” Semin wanted to attack Jongin but I stopped him.

“Why you had to lie?”

“That was because----ishh how do I put this?”

“What??”

“I…I followed you.”

“Huh? O.O”

“I followed you and then I pretended to meet you by chance.”

“Seriously Jongin, why did you stalk me?”

“I just--------

“-----------------------”

“I just wanted to be a part of your life again.” His face dropped and I could see sorrow in his eyes. His expression was genuine.

“You must be a real fool if you believed him, Rainy.” Semin cut off my thought.

“Shut up you bastard, let me tell you something.” Jongin pointed at Semin’s face.

“What?”

“Yoonji already awake and she told us that, the person who told her to go to the top of the building………….was you.”

“WHAT??” Semin looked shock-completely shock.

“You’re the one who looked more suspicious.”

“That’s not true!!!” All of us became confused and suddenly a voice interrupted.

“Go and clear your business somewhere else, I need to continue my husband’s funeral.” The old lady started to show off her power again.

“Didn’t I tell you to be quiet? Is your husband that hurry of should I burn you with him??” Way to go, my Lulu.

“O.O--------------”

“Continue!!” Luhan turned to Semin.

“While I was inside that hell room, I already thought that it was you Kim Jongin. You were gone for three years and just popped up your head out of the blue when all of us got in trouble. It all couldn’t be accident, at school, at hospital and now.”

“That day I really went there to get my wound clean.”

“Yes and when you were there, Rainy and Hana were trapped in the bathroom and later Hana was poisonous.”

“Think again about what happened Yoon Semin!!!!”

“What do you mean this time, Kim Jongin?”

“Kim Hana was poisonous and who the hell bought the drinks that day???”

“Eh!! O_O” I started to analyze what Jongin said.

“Wasn’t it you, Yoon Semin??”

“O.O” Semin was speechless and so was I. The atmosphere was really intense.

“Even though it came out this way-----------------

“…………………………………..”

“I still didn’t believe that it was you, Yoon Semin.” What Jongin said made everyone stunned. What’s wrong with him? First he said Semin was suspicious and now he said he didn’t believe it was him, what did he mean??

“Sure it wasn’t me! How could I tie myself??”

“Can we all calm down first? This really drove me crazy.” Finally I said something-pointless.

“Ignore this jerk, Rainy. Let’s go!!” Semin grabbed my wrist.

“Don’t go with him, you sure know who the suspicious one was!”

“What the---------

“Let’s go!” Jongin yanked me toward him but my other hand was on a tight grip as well. First I thought it was Semin but---------------

“Luhan O.O” He yanked me closer to him and pushed Jongin away.

“I don’t trust you.” He yelled at Jongin.

“O.O”

“I’ll protect you, Noona.”

“Luhan!!” Ok now I’m dizzy again. The funeral was stuck in the middle of the event; the guests were confused with which one they should pay attention on.

“Enough!!” I freed myself from Luhan.

“O.O”

Everyone looked at me with a question mark on their faces. I got enough of being the center of attention, let’s end it here.

“Sorry for disturb, please continue your husband’s funeral.” I bowed a little at that lady and ran off.

“Rainy?”

“Noona?”

“Rainy ah??