Chapter 7

Love and Revenge

I still couldn’t believe that she was standing in front of me. It’s impossible. I looked at her with panic eyes as she slowly walked toward me.

“Don’t—don’t----
That’s all what I could say. I was too scared to say anything. I tried to move but I couldn’t. My whole body became numb.

“You can’t escape from me, Rainy!”

“O.O”

Rainy? It was my—my name. How could she know my name? But it wasn’t strange because I know her like my own palm.

She approached closer and closer and I could feel her breath on my face. She rubbed my neck and pushed me against a big mirror.

Everything just got into a slow motion even the pieces of the mirror. Her eyes grew double size that I could see the blood running. moved slowly like she wanted to say something and all I heard was Moonlight Sonata of Beethoven.

Click the link to listen to the music:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU

 

 

“Noona!” I felt someone shook my body as I quickly opened my eyes.

“Luhan!” He looked at me with worry eyes. Did he save me from that scary ghost?? I began to cry and hug him tightly.

“It’s ok, Noona. I’m here.” He gently patted my back.

“Lu—luha-han.” I called his name between my sob.

I started to cry harder in his embrace trying to deny everything that just happened. I didn’t care what’s happening now; I just know that I’m safe with my brother. I didn’t even know where we are, I closed my eyes and cried.

“Nightmare, it was just a nightmare! Don’t cry, Noona.” He hugged me tight and patted my head like I’m a little girl. I just hope he didn’t forget that I’m older :0

“ToT.”

“I’m here to protect you, don’t be scares.”

Nightmare? So it was just a nightmare but it seemed so real that I didn’t even dare to open my eyes. Moonlight Sonata started to play again and that brought me back to the real world.

“Phone?” I opened my eyes to face the world and found myself crying on the bed hugging my brother. The sunlight is shining brightly on us and that music was my ringtone.

“Your phone is ringing, Noona.” Luhan brought the phone and placed it in front of my face. It was an unknown number. I took the phone from him but before I could answer, it was cut off.

I looked at Luhan and well, It’s hard to describe our position right now. He was on top of me!!!

“Last night you fell asleep with your hand holding a book.” He said.

Right, last night I didn’t know when I fell asleep, I just remembered that I read that book because my eyes wouldn’t relax.

“When I woke up, you screamed loudly! What did you dream about?”

“-O-”

“What did you see?”

“Old friend.”

“Old friend?”

“Yes!”

“Then why did you scare?”

“Uh because-----

Ring ring ring ring

The phone rang before I could finish. I pushed Luhan away and ran out of my room. There was a telephone down stair and it’s ringing.

“Hello?”

“………” No response

“Hello there?” I spoke a little louder.

“………….” The other side didn’t answer and I felt like it wasn’t a good thing.

“Um Excuse me?” I tried to talk to that caller again.

“Uh….

That person started to talk and it was a girl’s voice.

“Yes?”

“Uh is this Kwang Hyemin’s house?” My real name?

“Um who’s this?” I asked back.

“It’s Song Yoonji.”

“Eh?”

“It’s Yoonji Porter, remember?”

“Porter?” Harry Porter?

“It was my glasses.”

Glasses? Was she one of my friends in high school? She always wore glasses the same style as Harry Porter and all her friend and called her Harry Porter’s sister.

“Ow yes, I remember now. How have you been, Yoonji? Long time no see, where are you studying now?”

“I’m good and now I’m studying medicine.”

“Wow great!”

“How about you, Rainy?” She started to call the name she used to call when we studied together.

“I’m studying architecting at-----

Our conversation continued about random things. First we talked about what has happened after we graduated because since then we rarely seeing each other. But actually we didn’t contact each other since *that thing* happened.

“Yoonji?”

“What?”

“Is there anything important you wanted to tell me?”

“Uh----

“It wasn’t like you traveled around the world to find my number and only asked if I was fine.”

“Well, actually I have something to tell you.”

“Ok go on!”

“Um Did you receive the email?”

“Email? What email?” I frowned.

“Email from---

“-O-”

“Silver Mom”

“WHATTTTT?”

“Email from Silver Mom.”

My heart started to speed up and whole body was shaking after I heard this name.

 

 

 

How come i didn't get a single comment for the previous chapter? :((
Should i continue to update or just stop here? ><