Party

Our Love Story

Lee Sooman- “Thank to all your hard work SM Town concert was a success.”

After hearing their seongsangnim and CEO said that all the artists and staff shout in excitement.

Lee Sooman- “But this is only the beginning. We still have Tokyo, Taiwan, Paris, and most of all US; so let’s work hard so that our world tour becomes a success. Cheers. By the way, Yunho would like to say a few words to you guys.”

Yunho- “Thank you seongsangnim, the reason I came up this stage was to show   my grateful to all of you. The two of us are able to stand on the stage thank to all support and hard work.”

Lee Sooman- “It all depend on you. You guys got confident and the will to protect TVXQ, we should be grateful instead. Now for your tired body, you got a day off tomorrow and have fun tonight.”

All the aritists- “ne seongsangnim, kamshamida.”

Jessica- “yey, now I can sleep all I want tomorrow.”

Tiffany –“you sleepy head Jess, you can sleep in my room tonight so that no one can distrub you.”

Jessica- “as expected of uri Hwang Manager. Thank you Fany~ah.”

As Jessica was talking, Yuri and Yoona looked at each other and give each other an evil smile.

Taeyeon- “YoonYul!! I saw you giving that smile to each other. Don’t you dare prank Sica tomorrow. Let her rest, she work very hard today.”

Yoona- “Taeyeon unnie, we won’t dare we know how scary Sica unnie is when someone bother her when she’s sleeping.”

Sica- “Taengoo jjang!”

Yuri whisphering to Yoona- “our great plan are ruin. Let’s set Taengoo as our next target.”

Yoona- “unnie, let’s do that.”

On the other side of the hall seated Kangta, BoA, and TVXQ.

Kangta- “Yunho, today audience was all your fan.”

Yunho – “I know hyung, I thought they abandon us. But they proof us wrong.”

Changmin- “Yeah hyung, I think BoA noona wasn’t lying after all.”

BoA- “Yah Shim Changmin! You thought I lied to you? I can’t believe it.”

Yunho- “Boa~yah, you kow he doesn’t mean it that way. So as his hung, let me give you a drink as a apology.”

BoA- “apology accepted.”

Kangta- “BoA, can I have a dance with you?”

BoA- “sure oppa, how can I refuse a request from such a handsome guy.”

As his request was accepted, Kangta reacho out his hand and Boa accept it. They two walk off to the dance floor and dance to the beatiful music. Yunho just look at the two of them dancing together happily.

Changmin- “hyung, are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

Yunho- “what are you thinking about?”

Changmin- “don’t you think Kangta hyung, and BoA noona make a great couple.”

Yunho- “really? I don’t think so. Yah, if you want to ask Yeonhee for a dance you better be quick; I saw Jungmo hyung stealing glance at her a few times already.”

Changmin- “Oh no, I better be quick. Hyung got to go now.”

Yunho- “why am I so angry when Changmin said Kangta hyung and BoA make a geat couple? Anyway, I think I’m just act up because of alcohol.”

Not knowing that he’s jealous, Yunho just drink the alcohol all by himself. Before the dance end, Yunho already finish 2 bottles of wine.

BoA- “Yundol, why are you drinking so much? Are you planning on getting yourself drunk?”

Yunho- “Nah, Bboa you know mean; I won’t get drunk with these. I’m just happy.”

BoA- “now stop drinking, let’s dance together.”

Yunho- “what about Kangta hyung?”

BoA- “are you angry with me that I dance with Kangta oppa first not with you first?”

Yunho- “yah, I’m not a kid; I’m just happy. Let’s dance.”

BoA- “come on Yundol, you know that you are jealous.”

Yunho doesn’t say a word, and just pull BoA to the dance floor. At the dance floor, slow music is being played; while the two are dancing, without knowing why they heart beat so fast. BoA also catch herself blushed when she know that Yunho is jealous of her and Kangta, but she just thought that it’s the alcohol affect.