Barbecue Party

Our Love Story

Yunho- “BoA do you want to go for a walk on the beach?”

BoA- “I was thinking the same.”

So the two of them went for the walk, since it’s a private beach there’s only the two of them there. From behind, Yunho and BoA look like a perfect couple on the beach. While they are walking, Yunho went near and water a sit down.

Yunho- “Bboa, come here. You gotta see this.”

BoA- “what is it?”

Full of curiosity, BoA walked to the place where Yunho is.

BoA- “There is nothing here.”

Yunho- “Look carefully you will see it.”

As BoA lean closer to see what Yunho is talking about, Yunho lift her up bridal style and throw her into the water. That’s how they start their water fight.

BoA- “Jung Yunho, you’ll get my revenge on this.”

Yunho- “what can a shortie like you possibly do.”

Just as Yunho finished, BoA jump up and hook Yunho’s neck with her hand, result in Yunho collapse into the water. Yunho then start splashing water to BoA, and BoA return it back to him. After sometime, Yunho walk closer to BoA and lift her up again. This time he lift her up and walk further into the deeper. BoA was so scared that Yunho might throw her in, she hug Yunho’s nech very tight. Planning to throw BoA in, but because of BoA’s tight hug around his neck; both of them fall into the water together.

BoA- “Yunho, I’m very tired. Give me a piggy back ride.”

Yunho- “okay but you got to pay for it later.”

BoA- “we’ll settle this later.”

BoA must be exhausted from the water fight and travelling, just a few minutes after Yunho gave her the piggy back ride she fell asleep. Knowing that his friend must be tired, Yunho carried her all the way back to their place. Because of their wet clothes and sea breeze, the asleep BoA must be cold that she tightens her hug on Yunho’s back. With BoA hugging him tightly, Yunho walk back to their house. When Yunho got back home, he saw Sulli and Krystal playing with each other happily.

Sulli- “Yunho appa, where have you been?”

Yunho- “I just want for a walk with this kid here to the beach. Did something happen?”

Krystal- “See Sul, didn’t I told you? I said that Appa and Umma must went somewhere to spend sometime alone.”

Yunho- “let’s me put this kid down first.”

Leaving Krystal and Sulli in the yard, Yunho carries BoA into the living room. Yeonhee and Changmin are cuddling with each other on the sofa.

Yeonhee- “what happended to unnie Yunho oppa?”

Yunho- “nothing happended. This kid must be tired from the travelling that she fell asleep on our way back from the beach.”

Changmin- “hyung put her down first.”

Yunho –“I’ll put her down in her room.”

It’s now time for the preparation for food. Head chefs Changmin, Ryeowook, Sungmin,Victoria, Taeyeon, Sunny and their assistants begin cooking dinner.

Changmin- “what should we cook for dinner today?”

Onew- “hyung let’s have chicken for dinner.”

Taeyeon- “since this is the first day here, let’s have barbecue as a celebration.”

SooNa- “yay barbecue!!”

Sungmin- “that sound great.”

Sunny- “the fridge is stuffed with all kind of meat.”

Ryeowook- “so the girls will prepare salad and we will cook the meat.”

Victoria- “okay.”

After deciding what to have for dinner, the cooking team begin to prepare dinner.

Taeyeon- “Lee Teuk oppa, tonight we’ll have barbecue for dinner outside in the yard; so could you help us set the table outside?”

Lee Teuk- “wow barbecue sure Taeyeon~ah.”

After agreeing to help set up the table in the yard, Lee Teuk leave the kitchen to find some more help.

Sunny- “Taengoo~ah, don’t you think Lee Teuk oppa treat you differently from us?”

Taeyeon- “what do you mean? Didn’t he treat you guys nicely like that?”

Sunny- “The way he talk to you and to us is different; he even give his eyesmile to you.”

Sooyoung- “I smell something fishy going on.”

Taeyeon- “oh really? Then something must be wrong with your nose Soo since we won’t have fish for dinner.”

Yoona- “Taengoo unnie, don’t try to change the topic. I smell love in the air.”

Victoria- “yeah you two look great together.”

Sunny- “see even Victoria said so also.”

Taeyeon- “oh yeah, I think you and Nickhun also look great together. How are thing going between you guys? And you two Yeonhee unnie, how is thing with Max oppa?”

Yeonhee- “smoothly.”

Sooyoung- “yeah are you two dating, Vic?”

Victoria- “how do you know?”

Sooyoung- “by the way you two look at each other in WGM.”

Victoria- “really? what if the public notice that also.”

Yoona- “Vic unnie, don’t believe Sooyoung unnie. She just said that so that you admit.”

Sooyoung- “I got you.”

While the girls are chatting and preparing salad; the boys are trying to let up the wood for barbecue.

Sungmin- “Ryeowook, tell me the truth do you like Sooyoung?”

Ryewook- “what do you mean hyung?”

Sungmin- “come on don’t lie. I saw how you look at her, it’s full of love.”

Onew- “yeah hyung, I saw his face light up when Sooyoung volunteer to be in the cooking group your face light up.”

Changmin- “stop the chitchat guys, we got meat to cook.”

Ryewook- “thank Changmin.”

Changmin- “no need hyung, but you have to admit that the way you look at Sooyoung is full of love hyung.”

The smell of the meat but flow all over the house since it isn’t dinner time yet, but everyone gather around the table already.

Yunho- “you guys need some help?”

Changmin- “sure hyung, here.”

Jonghyun- “Onew hyung, let me help you.”

Donghae- “Sungmin let me help you.”

BoA- “hmm, I smell great food here. Can I have a bite?”

Yunho- “sure here you go.”

Changmin- “wow hyung, you are feeding BoA unnie now.”

Yeonhee- “you guys seem to progress very fast.”

BoA- “what do you mean Yeonhee~ah.”

Tiffany- “yeah unnie, you look great with Yunho oppa.”

Sulli- “our appa and umma Kry.”

Krystal- “yeah, they look so sweet together. Remember how sweet they are when appa carry umma home?”

Jessica- “what? Yunho oppa carries BoA unnie home?”

KrySul- “ne unnie.”

Taeyeon-“wow you guys are progressing very fast here.”

BoA- “you guys got great imagination here. See Ryewook is feeding Sooyoung also.”

Sooyoung- “I’m no the only one, Jonghyun feed Yoona also.”

Yoona- “Sica unnie just get a piece of beef form Donghae oppa also.”

Lee Teuk- “love is in the air.”

Taeyeon- “no oppa, love is in the barbebue party.”

Sunny- “What about you Lee Teuk oppa and Taengoo?”

Changmin- “seem like you got couples here. You guys just become couple quickly so that we won’t seem like that only one who does sweet thing here.”

Sungmin- “yeah.”

Eunhyuk- “me and Hyoyeon want some sweet moment together, but we figure that it isn’t appropriate to act like that in front of single.”

Changmin Sungmin- “totally true Hyukjae~ah.”

Eunhyuk –“don’t call me by my real name. I don’t like it.”

Yunho- “stop it all of you let’s start eating.”

Just as Yunho said that word, they all begin to eat silently.

Lee Teuk – “we are really focusing on food here. It won’t be fun.”

Key- “I know let’s play some game.”

Taeyeon- “yeah let’s do that since it’s our first party after all.”

Hee Chul- “let’s pair up and play spin the bottle.”

Shin Dong- “let’s pair up girl and boy.”

Sungmin- “then I’m with my Sunny Bunny of course.”

Changmin- “me with my Yeonhee. Yunho hyung you pair up with BoA noona.”

Fany- “yeah BoA just pair up with oppa.”

Sulli- “appa and umma.”

Eunhyuk- “me with my Dancing Queen.”

Changmin- “let’s make couple name for each couple also.”

So here is the pairing:

Yunho BoA- Yunboa

Changmin Yeonhee- MinHee couple

Eunhyuk Hyoyeon- Hyoyuk

Sungmin Sunny- SunSun

Lee Teuk Taeyeon- TaeTeuk

Donghae Jessica- Haesica

Siwon Sooyoung- Soowon

Yesung Yuri- YulSung

Ryeowook Tiffany- FanyWook

Jonghyun Yoona- JongYoon

Kyuhyun Seohyun- Seokyu

Victoria Key-

Minho Krystal- MinStal

Luna Onew- Vocal couple

Sulli Taemin- Maknae couple

Henry Amber- Henber

Shin Dong and Hee Chul as the host.

Key- “I hope Nickhun hyung won’t mind me pairing with Victoria noona.”

Heechul- “come one it’s just a game let’s get start.”

Another update. I think you guys figure out the pairing already, but there will be some twist with some couple. Hope you like it. I would appreciate if you subscribe to this.