Catch in the act

Our Love Story

 

Yunho was walking on the hall to the practice room, when he heard “Gee Gee Gee baby baby” coming out of So Nyu Shi Dae, SM maknae group.

Yunho- “Hi girls.”

Yoona- “Hi oppa.”

Seeing Yunho, their sunbae walked in; the girls take a break from their practice.

Yunho- “you guys are working very hard.”

Taeyeon- “Ne oppa. It’s been nearly 9 months since we had our goodbye stage. We really miss our fans and singing on stage”  

Yunho- “I’m glad seeing you guys enjoying what you do. Anyway is that your new song?”

Tiffany- “Ne oppa. How is it?”

Yunho- “this song is great it’s really catchy. Neomu banjjak banjjak nuni busyeo No No No No No
Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh
Neomu jjarit jjarit momi tteollyeo Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Oh jojeun nunbit (Oh Yeah) Oh joeun hyanggi (Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah)” (while dancing to the song.)

Hyoyeon- “oppa you are surely the Dancing King. You learn it very fast.”

Yunho- “look who is speaking here? SNSD’s Dancing Queen?”

Hyoyeon- “oppa! I’m serious here. You dance even better than us.”

Yunho- “who can be cuter than Soshi?”

Sooyoung- “you oppa. I saw you acting so cute to BoA unnie at the Christmas party.”

Yunho- “you saw that? how embarrassing.”

Sunny- “oppa don’t be. Siwon act even cuter to our shikshin.”

Yuri- “oppa, how was your Asia Tour?”

Yunho- “it’s so much fun.”

Seohyun- “it’s our dream to have a tour like you.”

Yunho- “Seohyun,  you will in the future. Here is some picture from our tour check it out.”

As he finished his talk, he hand the girls his phone to brag about his tour.

Jessica- “oppa when was this taken?”

Yunho- “a couple of weeks ago wae?”

Taeyeon- “guys, isn’t that uri Sunkyu at the back?”

Tiffany- “yeah it‘s her. Who is that guy next to you Sunny?”

Sunny- “it’s my cousin from the State.”

Sooyoung- “Yah, Lee Sunkyu!! Since when does Sungmin oppa become your cousin?”

YoonYul- “are you two dating?”

Sooyounh- “I can’t believe this, we will talk about this when SuJu oppas are here. I better call my Wonnie right now.”

Siwon- “Aren’t you practicing your new song right now, my princess?”

Sooyoung- “Oppa, you and other SuJu oppas need to come here right now.”

Siwon- “Wae uri princess?”

Sooyoung- “Just come, and on your way stop at the store at the corner and buy some ice-cream for me and my members. I need something to eat to calm me down.”

Siwon- “araso. your wish is my command.”

Sooyoung- “Oh buy one for Yunho oppa also.”

Siwon- “I’ll go there as soon as I can. See you soon Honey.”

As he hang up his call with his princess Sooyoung, Siwon gather up s and hurry to the company.

In the car,

Sungmin- “what is with the rush Siwon?”

Siwon- “I don’t know, Youngie just call and tell me to get you guys and hurry to the company. It seem like they got something to announce. Yunho hyung is there also.”

Eunhyuk- “My Dancing Queen told me that it’s something related to Sunny.”

Sungmin- “Sunny? What about her?”

Eunhyuk- “she doesn’t tell me anything, she just told me that we will be shock.”

Siwon- “Manager hyung, could you stop at the store in the corner for a bit?”

Kyuhyun- “Hyung, do you need to buy something?”

Siwon- “yeah Hyunnie, I need to buy ice-cream for my shikshin.”

Eunhyuk- “Siwon,  buy one for my Hyoyeon also. Chocolate.”

Siwon- “She told me to buy for all of them. Don’t worry, Hyunnie let’s go together and you choose for us also.”

Kyuhyun- “Araso hyung.”

After Siwon and Kyuhyun bought the ice-creams, SuJu members rush to the company.

Siwon- “uri Shikshin, here is your ice-cream.”

Eunhyuk- “is there anyone by the name of Hyoyeon, order ice-cream from Hyukjae ice-cream store?”

Sooyoung- “my prince is here with my ice-cream.”

Hyoyeon- “Ne, I’m here.”

Yunho- “guys finish your ice-cream and we got some shocking news.”

After they finished their ice-creams, Sungmin and Sunny are seated in the middle of the group.

BoA- “Girls, guess what I bought some drinks and foods for you guys.”

Noticing the serious atmosphere, BoA place the foods and drinks she bought; and go to seat next to Yunho.

BoA- “Yundol, what is going on here?”

Yunho- “just wait and see.”

The two leaders, who finish figuring what going on turn to the two people in the middle, and said

Leeteuk- “LEE SUNGMIN! tell us the truth! Are you and Sunny dating?”

Taeyeon- “yeah you too. LEE SUNKYU, are you and Sungmin oppa dating?”

Sungmin- “Sunny~ah, I don’t think we can hide any longer. Yes, hyung me and Sunny are dating.”

Sooyoung- “since when did the two of you start dating, Sunny?”

Siwon- “Youngie be quiet the leaders are talking.”

Taeyeon- “Lee Sunkyu answer Sooyoung’s question.”

Sungmin- “Taeyeon, we have been dating for a month now. Girls don’t blame Sunny, blame it on me instead.”

Shindong- “Yah! Lee Sungmin, you should take care of yourself first, how dare you hide this from us.”

Sunny- “Shindong oppa, don’t blame Sungmin oppa; we just wanna date a bit first before telling you guys.”

Yuri- “I can’t believe it. I’m disappointed in you Sunny.”

Taeyeon- “so Sungmin oppa; you know the process since Siwon and Eunhyuk oppa already experienced this.”

Tiffany- “yes oppa. You need to pass us first before you can date with our Sunkyu.”

Sungmin- “I’ll take anything.”

Jessica- “Are you serious about your love for our Sunny?”

Sungmin- “I’m dead serious my love for her.”

Yoona- “Are you still in contact with other girls.”

Sungmin- “I deleted all the girls’ number in my phone except you guys, BoA, my mom and sis. Here you can check it.”

Taeyeon- “So what will you do if your relationship gets public?”

Sungmin- “I’ll take responsible for everything and will take all the blame.”

Sooyoug- “oppa give us sometimes, let’s us discuss among ourselves first.”

Taeyeon- “so we agree on this?”

Soshi- “yes.”

Taeyeon- “Sungmin oppa, we come to a conclusion. We decide that you are not qualified enough to....”

Sungmin- “I’m not qualified to date her?”

Taeyeon- “You are not qualified enough to marry her, we need to keep you in check first; but you got our blessing.”

Sungmin- “Thank you very much girls.”

Lee Teuk- “what about us guys?”

Donghae- “since when did we decide whether our members should date that girls or not.”

SuJu- “You guys got our blessing.”

Yunho- “congrats Sungmin. You are truly a man.”

Taeyeon- “we just want you to know that Sunny is very precious to us, so if you hurt her or make her cry; you will get it from us.”

Tiffany- “we won’t let you off the hook even if you are our sunbae or whoever it is.”

Jessica- “Siwon oppa got to experience it once when he make our Sooyoung wait for 3 hours and come home alone.”

Siwon- “I won’t ever dare to do that again. They give me a very good scolding.”

BoA- “you girls are so scary.”

Yoona- “Yunho oppa, if you and BoA unnie work out; you will go through this also since she is as precious as our members to us.”

BoA- “Yoong, Yunho and I are just friend, nothing more.”

Yunho- “I wouldn’t dare. Bboa you got some scary dongsaeng here.”

Taeyeon- “yeah we are really scary so don’t you dare hurting her Yunho oppa.”

Lee Tuek- “Yah Sungmin since we forgive you; you need to treat all of us to a dinner.”

Sungmin- “no problem.”

Sooyoung- “yay food.”

Taeyeon- “Sungmin oppa you will regret saying this when you see the bill.”

Sungmin- “don’t worry I can afford a meal for all of us.”

Sorry for the late update. I would appreciate it if you comment and subscribe.