TVXQ's Debut

Our Love Story

 

--Night before debut stage—

Manager- “We’ll pick you guys up at 8 tomorrow for the practice. Sleep tight.”

Yunhho- “Ne, manager hyung.”

After the manager left,

Changmin- “Hyung, I can’t believe we’ll debut tomorrow.”

Jaejoong- “Yeah, can’t believe it.”

Yoochun- “are we good enough to debut?”

Yunho- “Chunnie, we are practice more than enough. All the years we spend training isn’t waste. Everyone in the company, have faith in us; so let’s not make them disappoint.”

Junsu- “yeah, Yunho hyung is right. Let’s show the world who Dong Bang Shin Ki is.”

Yunho- “Now go to sleep. We need energy for tomorrow.”

 

 

 

Sender:Yundol,

Bboa, I’m nervous about tomorrow.

Sender: Bboa

Yundol, you’ll be just fine tomorrow. Don’t worry.

Sender: Yundol,

How nervous you must felt at that time, alone on stage.

Sender:Bboa,

I may be alone on stage at that time, but I’ve got you cheering me on from below. I wasn't onely at all.

Sender:Yundol,

I’m glad, I was some help.

Sender: Bboa,

You’re a great friend always there for me. Anyway, Yundol I got schedule tomorrow; so I won’t be able to go. Hwaiting!

Sender: Yundol,

That’s okay. Thx, Bboa. Good night.

--Beep Beep—(alarm clock sound)

Jaejoong quickly wake up, and prepare breakfast for s.

Yunho- “Guys wake up, today is the day. Minnie, you sleepy head wake up.”

Changmin walk to the kitchen sleepily.

Changmin-  “Hyung, it isn’t like that. Last night I was so excited that I couldn’t fall asleep until a couple of hours ago.”

Yunho- “mianhae , Minnie. We’ll finish our practice quickly so you could get some more sleep. I don’t want you to show your dark circle on stage.”

Changmin- “Thank hyung.”

--

MC- “Here we are with SM new idol group DONG BANG SHIN KI.”

Yunho- “1,2,3”

DBSK- “Annyeonghaseyo, Dong Bang Shin Ki immida.”

Yunho- “Annyeonghaseyo, Dong Bang Shin Ki’s leader U-Know Yunho immida.”

Jaejoong- ““Annyeonghaseyo, Dong Bang Shin Ki Hero Jaejoong immida.”

Junsu- ““Annyeonghaseyo, Dong Bang Shin Ki Xiah Junsu immida.”

Yoochun- ““Annyeonghaseyo, Dong Bang Shin Ki Micky Yoochun immida.”

Changmin- ““Annyeonghaseyo, Dong Bang Shin Ki’s maknae Cho Kang (Max) Changmin immida.”

MC- “Thank you for the introduction, we’ll meet them later with their debut song HUG.”

--1 minute before stage—

Yunho- “Guys, this is our beginning; let’s make DONG BANG SHIN KI the best idol group ever.”

DBSK –“1,2,3 Hwaiting!”

All of the go on stage with excitement and nervousness, as soon as the song begin; they sing and dance passionately. When the song ended, the five of them bow to the audience and go off the stage.

DBSK- “Thank you for your hard work.”

Manager- “You guys did a great job. Yunho, there is someone waiting for you at the coffee shop downstairs.”

Yunho- “hyung, who is it?”

Manager- “Just go down and you’ll see.”

--Yunho’s POV—

Who can it be? Umma said she would come tomorrow with appa and halmeoni; Bboa got schedule. As I was wondering who came to visit me, I enter the coffee shop and found a similar silhouette.

--End of POV—

BoA- “Yunho here.”

Yunho- “Boa? I thought you have schedule.”

BoA- “Just wanna surprise you.”

Yunho- “You little giant!”

BoA- “aren’t you glad that I’m here?”

Yunho- “so glad.”

BoA- “you was shining to bright up there, I had to wear my sunglasses to protect my eye.”

Yunho- “isn’t that a part of your cover?”

BoA- “just a bit. Anyway, I just come over to see you and congrats you. Congratulation on your debut Yunho.”

Yunho- “Thank BoA.”

BoA’s manager- “BoA we got to go, or else we’ll be late for your schedule.”

BoA- “I’ll be out in a minute oppa.”

Yunho- “You don’t need to rush between your schedule to come BoA.”

BoA- “You was there also on my debut day. Congrats once again Yundol.”

As she finished her words, BoA gave Yunho a friendly hug and hurry off for her next schedule.