Jealousy

Our Love Story

After her comeback show, BoA starts promoting her album. She goes on various music shows. Eunhyuk is her dance partner for all her comeback stages.

Eunhyuk- “Annyeong BoA.”

BoA- “Annyeonh Eunhyuk-ssi.”

Eunhyuk- “Please takes good care of me.”

BoA- “Me too. Let’s be friend. We are dance partner anyway.”

Eunhyuk- “Okay.”

Despite his busy schedule, Yunho makes sometime to come and cheers BoA for her comeback stage.

Yunho- “Annyeong BoA.”

BoA- “What are you doing here?”

Eunhyuk- “Annyeong Yunho.”

Yunho- “Oh annyeong Eunhyuk. What do you mean? I’m here to cheer you of course.”

BoA- “I thought you have schedule?”

Yunho- “Sorry I lied to you. So Eunhyuk is your dance partner today?”

BoA- “yep, he’s going to be my partner for all comeback stages.”

Yunho- “oh, can’t wait to see your dance, Hyukjae.”

Eunhyuk- “ey~ come on. I saw your dance. It was awesome.”

Yunho- “of course, it’s me Yunho after all. Just an advice, don’t get too close to BoA during the dance.”

Eunhyuk- “Wae? Are you two dating?”

Yunho- “Ani, just in case Hyoyeon might be jealous.”

Eunhyuk- “I got to go for my makeup thank for the advice anyway.”

BoA- “Are you declaring dance battle with Eunhyuk?”

Yunho- “What are you talking about?”

BoA- “The words you said seem to be that way.”

Yunho- “We can’t help but compare right?”

BoA- “Who can beat you? You are the dancing king.”

Yunho- “Well, I guess I won since BoA called me Dancing King.”

BoA- “You are just so childish.”

Yunho- “Got some drink for you. Your favourite hot chocolate with mashmallow.”

BoA- “You does know how to make me relax.”

Yunho- “Of course, I’m Yunho after all.”

BoA- “Are you going to stay until I finished my performance?”

Yunho- “I’d love to but I got schedule. I just came to give you a Hwaiting.”

BoA- “Thank.”

Eventhough he was busy with his schedule, Yunho make sure he didn’t miss BoA’s performance. He watch it Live through his phone. The couple dance part come, not as close as he was to BoA but Eunhyuk is also close to her. It can’t be help since it’s a couple dance after all. Yunho can’t help but felt angry.

Yunho- “I told him to be aware of Hyoyeon’s feeling but he still went that close. This kid needs some scolding from Hyoyeon to learn.”

Changmin- “Hyung, what are you watching?”

Yunho- “BoA’s performance.”

Changmin- “So why do you look so angry?”

Yunho- “Hyukjae, just don’t listen to me. I told him not to get too close to BoA so that Hyoyeon won’t be angry or jealous, but look at how close they are.”

Changmin- “It’s a couple dance, hyung. It’s normal to be close to each other. You are way closer to her when you two did the couple dance.”

Yunho- “But he got girlfriend.”

Changmin- “Hyung, are you sure you are afraid that Hyoyeon migt get thing wrong? Or you are jealous?”

Yunho- “Jealous? Yah I’m not a child to get jealous over something like that.”

Changmin- “So you’re jealous..”

Yunho- “I’m not. She isn’t my girlfriend so why should I be jealous over her.”

Changmin- “hyung, remember our talk.”

Yunho- “I shouldn’t tell you those things.”

Changmin- “Just admited you’re jealous hyung.”

With that Changmin walk away for his photo shoot,

--Yunho’s POV—

Am I really jealous? So I did love BoA. Should I confess to her? Should I talk to Changmin again? No, or else he would tease me again, but he’s the only one who know thing about love; and if I want to confess I would need his help. Jung Yunho be a man, let’s talk to Changmin again tonight.

--End of POV—

BoA finished her performance, and head back to her car to go home.

--BoA’s POV—

Why doesn’t I felt the way I felt with Yundol, when I dance with Eunhyuk? Is what Yeonhee said is right? I love Yundol?

--End of POV--

As soon as she opened the door, she see a box of vitamin drinks with a stick note on it, saying “Vitamin drinks to energize the tired BoA. ~Yundol.”

Yunho and Changmin finished their schedule and went home. As they were at the door, Yunho got a phone call from BoA.

BoA- “Yundol, thank you so much for the vitamin drinks.”

Yunho- “Just figure out you would be tired and hope this would help you energize.”

BoA- “It totally did. Now I’m full of energy.”

Yunho- “Glad to hear that. So you finished your schedule?”

BoA- “yeah, I’m heading home. Can’t wait to get home for shower.”

Yunho- “I just finished my schedule also. Get some rest okay.”

BoA- “okay. Goodnight.”

Changmin- “Is that noona?”

Yunho- “Yeah.”

Changmin- “Hyung, let’s me shower first.”

Yunho- “Actually Minnie, I got something to talk.”

Changmin- “okay, let’s talk now.”

Yunho- “It’s okay, get shower first.”

Changmin- “Is it about your jealousy earlier?”

Yunho- “yeah, I think I love her Minnie.”

Changmin- “I told you, you love her hyung. So when are you going to confess?”

Yunho- “The thing is what if she rejects me? Thing would be awkward between us.”

Changmin- “So you are not going to confess to her because you worry that thing would be awkward and let other guy have her?”

Yunho- “Ani. I don’t know that’s why I’m asking you.”

Changmin- “I was worried about that also when I planned to confess to Yeonhee. But if I don’t confess other guy will have her. If I were you, I would confess to know whether she got feeling for me or not. If she rejects me, then I would do anything to make her accept me. Hyung, I think she got feeling for you also. Be brave confess to her.”

Yunho- “Let me think about it first.”

Changmin- “Okay, but if you decide to confess to her; you can ask me for help. I’ll do anything I can.”

Yunho- “araso. Go and get your shower.”