Beginning

Our Love Story

Yunho- “so how was your date with Yeonhee last night.” While he grambling the breakfast Changmin cooked.

Changmin- “come on hyung, it isn’t a date just a cup of coffee.”

Yunho- “Shim Changmin, now you are lying to your hyung huh?”

Changmin- “hyung what do you mean by saying I’m lying?”

Yunho- “you know you can’t lie to me. Last night I was thirsty so I got up to drink water. I saw you laying on your bed with a very bright smile while touching your cheek. You seem as you are the happiest person in the world. Minnie, did she kiss you?”

Changmin was shock. “yeah hyung she did kiss me last night.”

Yunho- “wow I never thought you guys would progress this fast. Tell me what happenedd last night.”

Changmin- “hyung, you sound like ahjumma right now.”

Yunho- “well I guess hanging out with Boa makes me like this, and after all you are my dearest dongsaeng so I wanna know.”

Knowing that his hyung is so curious about his time with Yeonhee last night, Changmin can’t help but tell him the whole thing.

Yunho- “so you actually want to kiss her first, but it’s end up her kissing you first. My maknae is now all grown up. Hyung should prepare myself to let you go.”

Changmin- “eh hyung, I know you was jealous also when BoA noona dance with Kangta hyung.”

Yunho- “we’re friend and you know that Changmin. Anyway, Lee Sooman seongsangnim want to meet us for lunch today.”

Changmin- “but.... I thought we are free today, so I have plan for lunch already.”

Yunho- “with Yeonhee?”

Changmin- “hyung!!” and he pouted.

Yunho- “okay if it’s Yeonhee, you are free. I’ll talk to him and told you what we talked about later. Good luck for your date Minnie.”

Since he doesn’t have any plan for today, Yunho go to the company and just hangout there and dance. When he got there, he saw BoA is straching in the studio also. Because SM has lots of trainees now, TVXQ and BoA were asked to share the dance studio. Yunho lean on the door fame and look at his best friend stretching.

Yunho- “seem like I’m not the only one who doesn’t got plan today.”

BoA- “yeah, I got nothing to do. There isn’t any interesting drama these days also.”

Yunho- “since we are both free, why don’t we go for a drive?”

BoA- “a drive seem fun, okay.”

So Yunho and BoA cancel their dance plan and go for the drive together.

Yunho- “oh before we go I need to go to seongsangnim office first, he said he got something to discuss.”

BoA- “okay I’ll change my cloth and wait for you downstair.”

Yunho quickly go to Lee Sooman’s office so that BoA doesn’t need to wait for him for long. As he got there, he ask Lee Sooman’s secretary whether the CEO is free or not.  Learning that he’s free, Yunho politely knock on the door.

Lee Sooman- “comes in Yunho. I got something to discuss with you.”

Yunho- “what is it seongsangnim?”

Lee Sooman- “after seeing you and Changmin on stage yesterday, I think you guys should release new album, what do you think?”

Yunho- “well, for me I’m ready, seongsangnim can you gives us sometime to discuss about this.”

Lee Sooman- “sure, oh where is Changmin by the way?”

Yunho- “hmm.. he got lunch plan wtih...”

Lee Sooman- “Yeonhee?”

Yunho- “you don’t mind seongsangnim?”

Lee Sooman- “why should I mind? They look great together last night so I figured they are. All of you except SHINee and maknae f(x) are the age to date. Even if it goes public our company’s managing team can handle that much.”

Yunho- “thanks seongsangnim.”

Lee Sooman- “no need, you know I consider all of you as my own children right. You and BoA look great together also.”

Yunho- “oh I almost forget, BoA is waiting for me down stair to go for a drive. Bye seongsangnim.”

Lee Sooman- “have a great time, drive carefully okay?”

Yunho- “ne seongsangnim.”

Yunho almost forgot that BoA is waiting for him. He rush downstair, and almost trip when he got to BoA.

BoA- “be careful Yundol.”

Yunho- “sorry Bboa, I was talking to seongsangnim that I lost track of time.”

BoA- “nah, it’s okay. I just finish changing also.”

Yunho- “okay let’s go. So where do you want to go today?”

BoA- “beach, I want to eat fresh seafood.”

Yunho- “okay your wish is my command my princess. Let’s go.”

It’s almost time for his lunch with Yeonhee. Changmin dress up handsomely and head out. On his way to Yeonhee’s house, Changmin remember that Yeonhee like the flower he picked last night; so he stop by a flower shop. He drive to Yeonhee’s house and goes up to her apartment. He rings the bell.

An old lady- “who are you?”

Changmin- “Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Shim Changmin. Yeonhee live here right?”

Old lady- “Yes, you must be Yeonhee’s friend. Come on in.”

Changmin- “yes, may I ask you who you are?”

Old lady- “how I’m Yeonhee’s mom.”

Changmin- “annyeonhaseyo, ummonim.”

Yeonhee’s mom- “sit down, Yeonhee is dressing up, she’ll be ready soon; this girl she’s always late.”

Changmin- “aniyo ummonim, I came early.”

Yeonhee’s mom- “what do you want to drink?”

Changmin- “I’m okay ummonim, I just got from home. Sit down, please don’t mind me.”

Yeonhee’s mom- “you are such a gentleman, and you are handsome also.”

Changmin- “kamshanida ummonim.”

Yeonhee’s mom- “Yeonhee~ah, your boyfriend is here, hurry up.”

Yeonhee- “umma, I’m ready, and we are just friend.” in a very ageyo full voice and pouted.

Yeonhee’s mom- “oh really? Then Changmin confess to her soon.”

Yeonhee- “Changmin, please don’t mind my mom. Let’s go.”

Yeonhee’s mom- “Changmin, better be quick since my daughter is beautiful.”

Yeonhee- “umma..”

Changmin- “ne ummonim. Bye ummonim.”

Yeonhee- “bye umma.” and she lean to her mom and give her a kiss.

Yeonhee’s mom- “hmm, have a great time.”

After saying goodbye to her mom, the two of them head down to the car.

Yeonhee- “how do you know which story, I live?”

Changmin- “well, I wait and saw a light was turn on on that house. But I don’t know you live with your mom, sorry for not asking you and went to your house.”

Yeonhee- “aniyo it’s okay.”

When they arrive down stair, Changmin quick run to his car, and took out the bouquet of red rose he bought on his way.

Changmin- “for you.”

Yeonhee- “oh, it’s so beautiful thank.”

Changmin- “last night, I remember how you love the flower I picked so I thought you would love it more if it’s a proper one.”

Yeonhee- “I love flowers especailly rose. Thank you.”

After giving her the rose, Changmin politely open the car door for her.

Changmin- “so what do you want to eat?”

Yeonhee- “I want to eat traditional korean food.”

Changmin- “korean food? You look like you would love to eat western food like spaghetti or steak.”

Yeonhee- “to me nothing beat, a spicy kimchi jjigae with rice.”

Changmin- “yeah, nothing beat korean food. I know a good place.”

Yeonhee- “you know a lot of good place to eat.”

Changmin- “well I like cooking that’s why.”

Yeonhee- “you like cooking? you don’t look like that type of guys.”

Changmin- “really what type of guy do I look like?”

Yeonhee- “the types of guy who think that housework are for girls...”

Changmin- “well to let you know, I’m not that type of guy. I would cook for my wife everyday if she like.”

Yeonhee- “that’s the type of girl every girls want.”

Changmin- “really? Then my mom won’t have to worry about me won’t be able to find her a daughter-in law. We are here.”

Yeonhee- “this place is great! I love traditional korean house.”

Changmin- “yeah eating here feel like you are really eating traditional korean dishes.”

Yeonhee- “I get to know lots of great places thank to you.”

Changmin- “I still got more. If you want I can take you to every single place.”

Yeonhee- “my pleasure.”

Just a Yeonhee thought, the food there are very delicious, even the side dishes are delicious.

Yeonhee- “I’m going to gain lot of weight if we eat these kind of delicious food every time we hangout.”

Changmin- “even if you gain weight you will still be beautiful.”

Yeonhee- “well that’s to you only.”

Changmin- “after this I’ll take you to a place with great patbingsoo.”

Yeonhee- “patbingsoo in this weather?”

Changmin- “yeah, the patbingsoo there is so delicious even in this cold weather.”

Yeonhee- “can’t wait to try then.”

The two fo them eat the food joyfully, and after that they went to the patbingsoo place. It was decorated in the theme of forest.

Yeonhee- “this place is great, and I think it is safe from paparazzi right?”

Changmin- “yeah.”

Yeonhee- “can’t wait to taste their patbingsoo.”

Changmin- “I know you will enjoy it since you got similar taste to me.”

Waiter- “here is your blue berry patbingsoo.”

Yeonhee- “wow that’s a lot of blue berry.”

Changmin- “dig in deeper you’ll find something interesting.”

Yeonhee- “wow why the ice is purple?”

Changmin- “it’s made of blue berry smoothie.”

Yeonhee- “as you said it’s delicious even in this cold weather and the place is so comfortable.”

Changmin- “there is another thing special about this place.”

Yeonhee- “what is it?”

After Yeonhee ask that question, Changmin reach out for her hand on the table and hold it.

Changmin- “actually I fell in love with you, from the first time we met during BoA noona’s birthday. I think you noticed also that every time we hang out with BoA noona and Yunho hyung, I’ve been staring at you from time to time. Because you are so beautiful as your mom said, I had a feeling that if I don’t confess to you now, I might lose you. So Yeonhee will you be my girlfriend?”

Yeonhee was shock by Changmin’s confession. Her heart beat so fast in joy like it has been waiting for those words. Still in her shock Yeonhee noded her head in agreement. Changmin was very happy that he stood up from his chair and hug Yeonhee.

Changmin- “yes, she agree. She’s my girlfriend now!!”

Yeonhee- “calm down, you are embarrassing us.”

Changmin- “why is it embarrassing?”

Yeonhee- “now tell me what do you mean that you might lose me?”

Changmin- “it’s that I was afraid since Jungmo hyung glance at you, remember Taeyoung I saw him stealing glance at you a few time while we were there, and the waiter who just served us the patbingsoo  also steal a few glances at you also.”

Yeonhee- “oh oh, I just got myself a very jealous boyfriend.”

Changmin- “I’m jealous because I love you so much.”

Yeonhee- “that is so cheessy.”

Just as Yeonhee finish her words, Changmin’s phone ring.

Changmin- “wae hyung?”

Yunho- “you sound annoyed, am I disturbing your date?”

Changmin- “yes hyung kind off.”

BoA- “what you and Yeonhee are dating?? See Yundol, I told you not to call him.”

Changmin- “Wait hyung, are you with BoA noona?”

Yunho- “yeah, I told her you and Yeonhee are having lunch together, and that I gonna call you when she told me to put it on speaker.”

Yeonhee- “are you talking to BoA unnie?”

Changmin- “hyung can you put noona on phone, my Yeonhee want to talk to her.” And with that Changmin receive a slap on her arm from Yeonhee.

Yunho- “wow my maknae is calling Yeonhee my Yeonhee now.”

Changmin- “yeah hyung, she’s mine after all.”

Yunho- “okay I get enough of your sweetness, I’ll put BoA on phone.”

BoA- “oh, Yeonhee~ah.”

Yeonhee- “unnie I’m disappointed in you. Why you didn’t take me and Ara to that coffee shop. I’m angry with you.”

BoA- “Yeonhee if I take you there, you and Minnie won’t have a great time together. Okay, me and Yunho knew a great place for samyupsal. Let’s meet there, we’ll pay as a apology for you okay?”

Yeonhee- “okay unnie.”

So the conversation on phone ended, as the promise to meet at the samyupsal place.

Yeonhee- “BoA unnie want to meet with us for dinner at a samyupsal place. She will send us the address.”

Changmin- “so we got around 2 hours, what do you want to do? Shopping?”

Yeonhee- “ani, shopping place is too crowded and you won’t enjoy your time there.”

Changmin- “I would be happy no matter what we’re doing, when I’m with you.”

Yeonhee- “let’s go to a manga store. I haven’t been there in ages.”

Changmin- “okay, let’s go there. I know a great place for manga.”

Not knowing where they going, Yeonhee just follow Changmin. She then realize where Changmin is taking her, when Changmin turn into an apartment complex.

Changmin- “we’re here.”

Yeonhee- “so a great place for manga is here?”

Changmin- “the greatest place for manga on earth is TVXQ’s dorm.  We got all the manga you want, a very handsome staff to serve you snack, and paparazzi free.”

Yeonhee- “you like manga?”

Changmin- “I don’t like them; I love them but not as much as I love you.” Then he lean in for a kiss on her cheek.

Yeonhee- “you are very bold now. Aren’t you afraid of paparazzi?”

Changmin- “well that would be great. Since every guy on earth will know that Lee Yeonhee is mine.”

Yeonhee- “here comes Jealous Max.”

 

I would love it if you subscribe to my story