Can we have this dance?

Our Love Story

--Changmin’s POV-

Yunho hyung said that Jungmo hyung has been looking at Yeonhee a few time already I better be quick or else, it would be too late.

--End of POV—

Changmin- “Yeonhee-ssi..” (said Changmin shyly.)

Yeonhee- “oh, ne Changmin-ssi?”

Changmin- “can I have a dance with you?”

Yeonhee- “ah~ can I refuse?”

Changmin- “sur..sure. It’s your choice. So...?”

Yeonhee- “I’m just kidding. Sure why not, it’s my honor to dance with Dong Bang Shin Ki.”

Changmin- “aniyo, it’s my honor to dance with you.”

As Yeonhee agree to his request, Changmin happily walk Yeonhee to the dance floor and dance with her to the romantic music. As one song finished, the two of them don’t stop but just continue with the next song and the next one. Just like that they dance for like 30 mins.

Changmin- “do you want something to drink? I can get it for you.”

Yeonhee- “it’s okay Changmin-ssi.”

Changmin- “I’m planning to get mine, so if you want I can get it for you also.”

Yeonhee- “let’s go together then.”

Changmin- “okay.”

Feeling thisty from the dance, each of them grab a glass of wine and head out to the balcony.

Changmin- “the sky is so beautiful tonight with the decoration of the star.”

Yeonhee- “yes, it’s so beautiful.”

Changmin- “but you are more beautiful.”

Yeonhee- “ne?” (in embarrass and shock.)

Changmin- “I said that you’re more beautiful compare to tonight sky. You are the most beautiful tonight.”

Yeonhee- “kamshamida, you are the most handsome guy also.”

Changmin- “nah~ there is Siwon, Yunho hyung, and Kangta hyung also.”

Yeonhee- “no I mean it, you are the most handsome guy for me tonight.”

Changmin- “oh really? Then I guess we make a good pair, the most handsome guy with the most beautiful lady of the night.”

Yeonhee- “I guess so.”

Changmin- “do you want to have a cup of coffee with me in this beautiful night?”

Yeonhee- “coffee?”

Changmin- “yes, I know a shop near here, they got great coffee and beautiful scenery. So you want or not?”

Yeonhee- “well if you insist, sure.”

Changmin- “okay, let’s me and tell Yunho hyung, then I drive you there.”

Yeonhee- “let’s go together, I want to say goodbye to BoA unnie also.”

--Changmin’s POV—

Yes, she agree. I can’t believe she actually agree to dance with me and now to have coffee with me also. Shim Changmin, today must be the luckiest day of your life; going on stage again, singing and dancing infront of your fan again, and now dancing and going to have coffee with the girl you loved for a long time.

--End of POV—

--Yeonhee’s POV—

He’s such a gentleman. He is nice, so a cup of coffee with him won’t hurt.

--End of POV---

Changmin- “hyung, I’m going to have some coffee with Yeonhee-ssi and drive her home; so I’m going to take the car.”

BoA- “go on Minnie, he can go home with me.”

Yeonhee- “annyeong unnie.”

BoA- “Yeonhee have a great time with Changmin. Changmin~ah take great care of my Yeonhee okay?”

Changmin- “Ne noona, please take care of my hyung also.”

BoA- “araso Changmin~ah don’t worry about your hyung and have a good time with Yeonhee. Be careful when you drive.”

Changmin- “Ne noona, we better go now or the shop will close.”

Yunho- “Minnie, you can come home a bit late it’s okay.”

Changmin- “hyung!”

After saying goodbye to Yunho and BoA, the two of them head to the car park for Changmin’s car. Being a gentleman sensing that Yeonhee may be cold since her dress is a bit thin, Changmin took his tuxedo off and put it on Yeonhee.

Changmin- “put this on or you might catch a cold.”

Yeonhee- “thank Changmin-ssi.”

Changmin- “it’s okay Yeonhee-ssi. We are here let’s get in.”

Changmin open the car’s door for Yeonhee to get in and rush to turn on the engine because he afraid the car might be cold. After turning on the engine and the heater, Changmin turn to the passenger seat and put on the seat belt for Yeonhee. As he was putting on her seat belt, their face was like inch apart and their heart beat so fast.

Yeonhee- “thank you Changmin-ssi.”

Changmin- “you welcome, but I think we should cut out the –ssi since we are a bit close now. Just call me Changmin.”

Yeonhee- “ne Changmin.”

Changmin- “that’s better. Now off we go.”

Yeonhee- “so do you always put on seatbelt for every girls when you drive?”

Yeonhee regret as soon as those words leave , she doesn’t know why but she’s curious whether she is the only one who get this kind of treatment from him.

Changmin- “ani, you are the only one. Actually you are the third woman in this car.”

Yeonhee- “the third...”

Changmin- “the first one was my mom, the second one was BoA noona, but that is when Yunho hyung use it.”

Yeonhee- “oh.”

Changmin- “so why are you curious about this?”

Yeonhee- “oh, it’s just that I’m curious since you are such a gentleman.”

Changmin- “well I’m always a gentleman, but you are the only lady that I treat this way since you are special.”

Yeonhee- “I’m special?”

Changmin- “ne since you are BoA noona close friend.”

Actually at that time, he want to confess that he like HER but he thought that they just get to know each other.

Yeonhee- “oh I see.” ( in disappointment)

Actually she notice that whenever they met in company dinner or when they hangout with Ara BoA and Yunho; Changmin has been looking at her strangely. Fortunately the two arrive before the mood gets more awkward.

Yeonhee- “wow the coffee here smell great and the scenery...”

Changmin- “it’s beautiful right?”

Yeonhee- “ne, it’s beautiful.”

Changmin- “let’s sit down first.”

Waitor- “oh Changmin, you are here?”

Changmin- “yes, Taeyeong.”

Waitor- “so you came with Yeonhee noona hyung? Are you two...”

Changmin- “what are you thinking! We’re just friend.”

Waitor- “well you guys may be friend now but who know? So what do you want?”

Changmin- “I’ll have cappuccino as usual. What about you Yeonhee?”

Yeonhee- “I’ll have cappuccino as yours also.”

Waitor- “okay, it’ll be serve in a few minutes.”

Changmin- “thank Taeyoung~ah.”

After taking the order, Taeyoung the waiter left them.

Yeonhee- “so you are a regular here?”

Changmin- “yeah as you can see. I usually come here with Yunho hyung since they don’t have paparazzi here and the scenery and coffee is good. But don’t misunderstand me; I never bring any girl here except BoA noona since we came here together the 3 of us.”

Yeonhee- “no need to explain, well I guess BoA unnie hang out with the two of you a lot.”

Changmin- “well since Yunho hyung and her are best friend. I just tag along.”

Yeonhee- “I can understand that I was tagged along when Jungmo hyung and Ara hang out too.”

Now he realized why Jungmo look over to Yeonhee’s table not to look at her but Ara.

Changmin- “oh I see, I thought Jungmo hyung was looking at you earlier.”

Yeonhee- “Ne?”

Changmin- “oh earlier at the party, I saw Jungmo hyung looking at you while he was...”

Yeonhee- “actually looking at Ara.”

Changmin- “yeah so I quickly ask you for the dance before he does.”

Yeonhee- “oh.”

Waitor- “your cappuccino hyung, enjoy.”

Before leaving the two of them, Taeyoung whispere to Changmin.

Waitor- “hyung, enjoy your time, we are closing late today for you.”

Changmin look over to Taeyoung and give him a thank you look.

Changmin- “try the coffee.”

Yeonhee- “it smell great so it must taste great also.”

Changmin- “try it first.”

Yeonhee- “this is great. I’m disappointed that BoA unnie doesn’t take me here.”

Changmin- “well I take you here.”

As he finished his word, Changmin lead forward with a tissue in his hand, he wiped the cream that was on the mouth.

Yeonhee- “thank you Changmin.”

Changmin- “you welcome. Oh, come here I got a secret place that got prettier scenery.”

Changmin stand up take his coffee and hers and lead Yeonhee to his secret place. Since it was a bit late, he suggested that Yeonhee link arm with him because it’s dark and she’s wearing heel.

Changmin- “so how the scenery here?”

Yeonhee- “I know the scenery at the shop is beautiful but this is way more beautiful.”

Changmin- “I told you. Wait a minute, let’s me laid out my jacket for u.”

Yeonhee- “thank you.”

Changmin- “it’s okay. You thank me countless time already.”

Yeonhee- “but you done a lot of thing for me and take me to great places.”

The two of the seat on the rock silently, enjoying beautiful scenery and great coffee; from time to time Changmin steal glance at Yeonhee.

Changmin- “Yeonhee, you are so beautiful tonight.”

As he was saying, Changmin leaned closer to give Yeonhee a cheek kiss when Yeonhee stood up.

Yeonhee- “we better go now. It’s late now.”

Knowing that Yeonhee isn’t ready, Changmin just stood up.

Changmin- “yeah, it’s a bit late. Let’s go I’ll take you home.”

Changmin told Yeonhee to wait for him in the car while he take the cups back to the store and pay for the coffee. After he paid for the coffee on his way out he saw some flowers and decide to pick it for Yeonhee.

Changmin- “for you.”

Yeonhee- “where did you get these?”

Changmin- “I pick it on my way here.”

On the way back to Yeonhee home, the two of them just quietly listen to the song played on the radio.

Yeonhee- “you can stop there. My apartment is there.”

Changmin- “oh okay.”

As he stopped the car, Changmin think that it would be a shame if he doesn’t ask for her phone number.

Changmin- “Yeonhee, can I have your phone number?”

Yeonhee- “oh here.”

Before she left the car, Yeonhee lean forward to Changmin and give him a cheek kiss. Then she quickly exited the car. As Changmin was driving out of the apartment block he recieved a text message from Yeonhee.

“Thank you, Changmin for today. I had a great time.”

As soon as Changmin saw her message, he pull the car over and reply her message.

“I had a great time too and thank you so much for that present. Today is my luckiest day. So since we are free tomorrow, do you want to grap some lunch together?”

So my exam finished today. Here is a triple update for you guys. Thank for waiting patiencely for me. I hope you guys subscribe to my story. Sorry there isn't a lot of YunBoa moment. I promised there will be soon.