Vacation

Our Love Story

Another year is coming to the end, for his hard working artists Lee Sooman called up all the group’s leaders, and BoA.

Lee Soman- “Give the reason I called you all up today is that, thank to all your hard work this year is a very successful year for us. So the directors and I decided not to hold Christmas and year end party.”

Lee Teuk- “seongsangnim but you just said that this year is a successful year so why no party?”

Lee Sooman- “I haven’t finish Lee Teuk, instead we will give you a week off at a vacation house together with all SM Town.”

Yunho- “that’s sound interesting.”

BoA- “yeah and we can get closer through this trip.”

Lee Sooman- “yeah and since you guys couple up among our company, this is a great opportunity to have fun without worrying about paparazzi and the press.”

Lee Teuk- “seongsangnim so you knew about us?”

Lee Sooman- “of course I know Lee Teuk.”

Taeyeon- “my members tried to hide their feeling but they fail, please seongsangnim they will be careful.”

Lee Sooman- “as expected from Soshi’s leader Taeyeon.”

Yunho- “Taeyeon, you misunderstood him. He said that it’s okay to date. He knew all about you guys but he decided to stay quiet.”

Lee Sooman- “yep, all of you are at the age to date. Our company’s management team can handle that much even if your relationship goes public, but try your best to hide.”

Onew- “Don’t worry seongsangnim, all I care about is my chicken.”

TaeTeuk- “as expected from our chicken manic.”

Lee Sooman- “so work hard for a couple more weeks and you guys can have fun and rest for a whole week. Now off you go. BoA, Yunho, I want to have a word with you guys.”

So Lee Teuk, Taeyeon, Onew, and Victoria leave the office excitedly.

BoA- “seongsangnim, what do you want to tell us?”

Lee Sooman- “so you guys are their sunbaenim, and the oldest. They respect you guys the most. So during the whole week, I want you two to take the duty of taking care of them.”

Yunho- “seongsangnim, what about Lee Teuk hyung?”

Lee Sooman- “just listen, because you guys know each other well, I thought it would be better if you guys take this job together. I’m sorry to give you such a big responsible when you suppose to have fun but you got to help me on this.”

BoA- “sure seongsangnim, Soshi and f(x) are like my dongsaeng I’ll take good care of them. But I don’t have to cook right?”

Yunho- “you don’t need to, if you cook I think the other might choose starving instead.”

Lee Sooman- “so that mean you agreed on this. Get now you can go.”

 

Finally it’s time for the vacation that they all been waiting for. All of them bring their own car since their managers got to have a week off also and it’ll be conveinece if they want to go somewhere. BoA and Yeonhee go with TVXQ with Yunho as the driver. Taeyeon and Tiffany seat in Sunny’s car with Sunny as the driver. Jessica, Yoona and Yuri go together by Yoona’s car with Yuri as the driver.  Sooyoung and Seohyeon go with Hyoyeon by Hyoyeon’s car. Donghae, Siwon and Kyuhyun go with Sungmin in his car. Yesung, Ryewook and Lee Teuk go with Eunhyuk in Lee Teuk’s car. Shindong, Henry, and Heechul go by Henry’s car. Since in f(x) only Victoria got driving license they decide to ride with SHINee. They divide themselve into two group, Krystal, Sulli, and Taemin with Minho as the driver, and Jonghyun, Victoria, Amber and Key with Onew as the driver.

After hours of drive, they finally arrived at the vacation house. As Lee Sooman told them, they are free from paparazzi there. The house was located on a hill near a private beach. It’s like they are in their own world without disturbance of paparazzi and fans.

Yunho- “Wow, seongsangnim is the best; it would be great if we get to spend a week here every year.”

BoA- “yeah, we don’t need to worry about maintaining our image or anything all we have to do is enjoy ourselves.”

SooYoon- “Taengoo unnie, the fridge is full of food. This is our paradise.”

Lee Sooman- “you guys seem to love it very much, we should give you guys these kind of opportunity long ago.”

Sunny- “samchon, when did you arrive?”

Lee Sooman- “I arrived here just before you guys. I just wanna welcome you guys here. As I told you, you can do anything you want here. There is a private boat for you guys to enjoy the sea. You can go hiking in the mountain behind us. There will be a housekeeper here, you can ask her to buy food for you guys or cook for you. But she won’t be here all day long, she will only be here in the morning. So if you want her to buy some food give her the list a day ahead. You can have party or do anything you want. Consider this house your own. And for the finally thing, during your week here, Yunho and BoA is in charge of this house; so listen to them.”

Krystal- “so BoA unnie will be our mom and Yunho oppa will be our dad?”

Lee Sooman- “you can say that.”

Sulli- “BoA umma with Yunho appa the two of them look great together.”

Krystal- “totally agree with you Sul.”

Jessica- “don’t forget Kry unnie is here also.”

Lee Sooman- “so enjoy your time here. I got to go now. Oh just to inform you, Sooyoung Yoona, there are some more food in the cabinet just for you two.”

After their seongsangnimm left, they settle down and the rooms are divide as below.

BoA- Yeonhee

Jessica- Yuri- Yoona

Tiffany- Sooyoung- Seohyun

Taeyeon- Sunny-Hyoyeon

Victoria- Luna

Amber- Krystal- Sulli

Yunho- Changmin

Siwon- Donghae- Ryeowook

Sungmin- Lee Teuk- Heechul

Yesung- Kyuhyun- Eunhyuk

Shingdong- Henry

Onew- Jonghyun

Key- Minho- Taemin

They all settle in their room and head out for lunch. To welcome them, the housekeeper prepared simple meal. They discussed and decide that they don’t want to bother her so they’ll cook their own meals. They finished their meal deliciously.

Yunho- “guys, before we have fun let’s arrange our duty first.”

Lee Teuk- “yeah let’s do that before we enjoy our time.”

BoA- “so each group will send a representative and an assistant out.”

Changmin- “I’ll be the representative from group and I would like to recommend you guys not to let Yunho hyung into the kitchen since he nearly burn our dorm up the last time he tried to cook.”

Yunhu- “BoA and I will be in the washing dishes team.”

BoA- “wae I can cook.”

Tiffany- “unnie you got to admit it.”

Yeonhee- “I can’t cook that well, but I think I can at least be an assistant.”

Changmin- “Yeonhee will be my assitant.”

Taeyeon- “from our group, we have Sunny and I.”

Onew- “there is only me in SHINee that can cook. I don’t recommend the other in the kitchen also.”

Victoria- “I’m the only one also.”

Lee Teuk- “In SuJu we have Ryeowook and Sungmin.”

Taeyeon- “that’s too little people.”

SooYoon- “we volunteer to be assistant.”

Sunny- “no, you two will eat all the food before we can put them on the table.”

Taeyeon- “Sunny~ah, let them help since they eat alot also and we can use them as our taster.”

BoA- “so Changmin, Sunny, Taeyeon, Victoria, Ryeowook and Sungmin will be the chef. Their assistant will be Yeonhee, Yoona, Sooyoung and Onew will be their assistant."

Yunho- “so are we agree on this?”

BoA- “I think so.”

Yunho- “so now what you are waiting for have fun.”

KrySul- “BoA unnie and Yunho oppa are like our parents.”

Yunho- “you guys got problem, Krystal and Sulli?”

Sulli- “yes, can we call you umma and appa?”

YunBoa- “what?”

Krystal- “please oppa.”

Lee Teuk- “come on, don’t make them disappoint. You won’t lose anything.”

Yunho- “araso call us what ever you like.”

KrySul- “Yey, BoA umma Yunho appa.”

Tiffany- “ unnie can I call you that also.”

Taeyeon- “Fany~ah think of your age.”

BoA- “it’s exceptional for the two maknae.”

Yunho- “so everything is settled now. Let’s have fun for the whole week.”