Couple Dance

Our Love Story

It has been 12 years since BoA debuted, SBS prepared a show called BoA4354 which is the days since she debuted. Yunho will be her dance partner for the couple dance for this special stage.

When it’s time for the couple dance part, Yunho come up the stage and move closer to her. During that time, their heat beat so fast; they are only an inch apart from each other. It’s like they are the only people there, time seem to stop during that time. They finished their dance professionally and Yunho exit the stage.

--Yunho’s POV—

I’ve never been this close to her. She looks so beautiful, well she’s always beautiful but that time she seems like the prettiest girl in the world. I just want to make her mind.

--End of POV--

Even though, he finished his duty; Yunho stay and support his friend. He sits in the audience just like the fan and fan chant with them also. When BoA is performing her last song, Yunho sneak backstage and prepared his surprise for her.

BoA finished her performance, and thanks her fans for their love and support for the past years and asks them to continue to love and support her. After thanking her fans, BoA head backstage for some rest. As soon as she opened the door of her waiting room, Yunho was there in front of her holding a cake. The tired BoA become energize as she see her best friend.

Yunho- “Congrats on your great comeback stage.”

BoA- “I thought you leave already.”

Yunho- “how come, you don’t notice this handsome face in the audience?”

BoA- “maybe you aren’t handsome enough for me to notice.”

Yunho- “you are so mean, Boa~yah.”

BoA- “where is the other?”

Yunho- “they all went home. I told your manager oppa that I’ll take you home.”

BoA- “you are going to pay for dinner?”

Yunho- “Actually with Changmin’s help, I already packed some food for us already.”

BoA- “how stingy of you.”

Yunho- “It is not like I don’t want, I just thought you would be too tired to eat out and home cook meal is healthier.”

BoA- “how thoughtful of you.”

Yunho- “I also prepared champagne.”

BoA- “now that’s great.”

Yunho- “you must be hungry let’s eat.”

Chapter36: Is this love?

Yunho- “Minnie, how did you know that you love Yeonhee? Hoe did you flet back then?”

Changmin- “Back then? I always think about her, I just want to be there to protect her. In short I just want her to be mine and I just want to be with her.”

Yunho- “hmm...”

Changmin- “ but hyung, why are you asking this all of a sudden? Do you think you love someone but isn’t sure?”

Yunho- “aniya, just out of curiosity.”

Changmin- “hyung, you love noona right?”

Yunho- “ what are you talking about?”

Changmin- “ come on hyung, I told you everything; shouldn’t you do the same thing?”

Yunho- “ aniya.”

Changmin-“ hyung, since I’m in love I know how is it.”

Yunho- “ the thing is during that couple dance; when I was so close to her, my heart beat like crazy. Time seem to stop when we were so close. She was so beautiful and she is the most beautiful girl to me. What is wrong with me Minnie?”

Changmin- “So our guess is right. You felt angry when noona dance with Kangta hyung right?”

Yunho- “araso, yes I’m angry.”

Changmin- “hyung, that is how I felt when you dance with Yeonhee that tiem also. I’m 100% sure that you are in love with noona.”

Yunho- “huh? Me in love with BoA?”

Changmin- “hyung, think about it seriously. I’m sure you do love her, but confirm it yourself. I’m going to sleep.”

With that Changmin walk to his room and shut the door. Yunho also go into his room. He got on his bed and tried to get some sleep but Changmin’s words always pop into his mind.

I always think about her, I just wan to be there to protect her, I just want to be with her.

--Yunho’s POV—

Do I really love her? But I did feel angry that time when she was dancing with Kangta hyung. But if I confess to her and she reject, that would make thing awkward between us. But I don’t confess to her, what if someone takes her away? Let’s confirm her felling for you first.”

--End of POV—

Another update~ Hope you enjoy it. I would love it if you subscribe or comments.