Couple Game

Our Love Story

Heechul- “so you guys coupled up.”

Shindong- “what game should we play?”

Heechul- “Let’s play the cracker stick game.”

Shindong- “Great. So you guys agree?”

Leeteuk- “come on, it’s just for fun.”

They all agreed to played that game. So each of the couple get the cracker stick. They will eat them mouth to mouth, and the couple who got the shortest stick after that win.

Kyuhyun- “so what does the winner get?”

Taeyeon- “the winner will get the right to order the loser couple around for a day.”

Onew- “seem fair enough.”

Heechul- “so now let’s start.”

Shindong- “Let’s start with Changmin couple.”

Changmin- “prepare guys, I’m going for 1 cm.”

Yunho- “Minnie just go for it. Hwaiting!”

Heechul- “1, 2 ,3 start.”

As soon as Heechul said start, Max bite the cracker like he’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time. Max bite and bite until their nose touch, that’s when Yeonhee stop the game.

Shindong- “wow, Changmin; that’s amazing.”

Heechul- “now let’s measure it. Are you kidding me, 0.5cm.”

Leeteuk- “you guys can go for the world record.”

While Changmin couple was playing the game; all of Siwon attention was at FanyWook couple. The two of them were laughing and hitting each other happily. Siwon was very jealous of them, and he decided to take revenge on Ryeowook.

Shindong- “so who come next? Any volunteer?”

Siwon- “we will.”

Sooyoung- “oppa what are you doing?”

Siwon- “come on, Yoongie let’s show them the power of Choi Sibling.”

Minho- “Yeah noona, show them how strong is the Choi family.”

Sulli- “Siwon oppa hwaiting.”

Heechul- “Seem like Soowon couple is so determine. Are you planning to beat Minhee couple’s record.”

Siwon- “let’s see.”

As soon as the host signaled the start, Siwon bite on the cracker angrily.

Shindong- “that’s was fast, Siwon.”

Heechul- “sorry but your record is only 1cm”

While everything happened Tiffany was watching the whole thing.

--Tiffany’s POV—

Does he still love Sooyoung? But what is wrong with me anyway. Why am I somehow sad to know that he still got feeling for Sooyoung?

--End of POV—

 

 

--Ryeowook’s POV—

What is he doing there? Is he planning to kiss Sooyoung? Siwon hyung, did you forget that your Fany is my partner; I’ll get my revenge.

--End of POV—

Heechul- “that was a good record also Soowon couple. So any volunteer?”

Ryeowook- “we will.”

Shindong- “that’s unexpected from you Wookie.”

Ryeowook- “come on, we said it is just a game.”

Tiffany- “yeah let’s do it oppa.”

The feeling of jealousy was still them, the two of them bite the cracker angrily.

Shindong- “wow that’s so unexpected from the two of you.”

Heechul- “your record is 0.7”

Shindong- “that leave you guys on 2nd place.”

Heechul- “our leader couple, TaeTeuk come on guys it’s your turn.”

Taeteuk couple was very shy, unlike the couples before them. The two of them bite slowly and shyly.

Heechul- “hyung, I’m so disappointed your record, is 1.9cm. You guys are in last place.”

Leeteuk- “oh really?”

Taeyeon- “what if we are in last place oppa?”

Leeteuk didn’t said a word to the disappointed Taeyeon, but instead he pulled her in for a kiss. Taeyeon was shocked by his action in front of everyone, but she respond to his kiss.

Yunho- “guys guys, we are here.”

Yoona- “Taengoo unnie, we got underage kids here.”

Seohyun- “that’s gross.”

Taeyeon and Leeteuk was lost in their kiss, until their friends shouted to them. The two of them break apart in a shy manner.

Heechul- “that’s was a very exciting game, and a couple was formed. Leeteuk hyung, you should treat us dinner sometime.”

Leeteuk- “no problem.”

Shindong-“so here’s your record

Minhee couple- 0.5cm

Vocal couple- 2cm

TaeSul couple- 3cm

Victoria and Key-3cm

MinStal- 2.5cm

Soowon- 1cm

Hyohyuk-0.6cm

Jongyoon- 1.5cm

YulSung- 0.9cm

Seokyu- 1.3cm

SunSun-0.58

Fanywook-0.7cm

Haesica- 0.6

Taeteuk-1.9cm

Yunboa- 3.2cm

Heechul- “that mean Minhee couple is the winner and the loser is Yunboa.”

Shindong- “Minhee couple since you guys are the winner, you got Yunboa one day as yours.”

Changmin- “tomorrow will be interesting.”

Yeonhee- “yeah.”

So after the game end, everyone was so tired that they all went to sleep. Sensing that something was wrong with Siwon, Sooyoung asked to talk with him alone. Tiffany and Ryeowook knew the whole thing, and just went back to their room with their jealousy.

Sooyoung- “oppa, what’s wrong with you when we played the game?”

Siwon- “what do you mean?”

Sooyoung- “are you jealous of Tiffany when she played with Ryeowook oppa?”

Siwon- “ani Yoongie. You are your imagination.”

Sooyoung- “come on oppa, I knew you for years. If it isn’t jealousy, don’t tell me you still got feeling for me?”

Siwon- “of course not, to me you are just a dongsaeng.”

Sooyoung- “that’s a relief.”

Siwon- “wae, are you afraid Ryewook might misunderstood?”

Sooyoung- “oppa what are you talking about?”

Siwon- “you and I both knew why Ryewook behaved that way.”

Sooyoung- “I don’t know what you are talking about. I’m going to sleep now.”

Siwon- “you knew what we are talking about Yoongie.”

So after Sooyoung confirmed feeling for Tiffany, Sooyoung goes back to her room. When Sooyoung entered the room, only Taeyeon was there; Tiffany already went for shower.

Sooyoung- “Taengoo, Taengoo I got great news.”

Taeyeon- “calm down Soo, what is it?”

Sooyoung- “I talked to Siwon oppa and guess what?”

Taeyeon- “he want to get back together with you?”

Sooyoung- “what are you saying, Taengoo?”

Taeyeon- “I mean during the game earlier, he seem eager to kiss you.”

Sooyoung- “not like you and Leeteuk oppa. He did that because he saw Ryeowook and Fany played together.”

Taeyeon- “so Siwon oppa love my Fany? no way? Fany is mine.”

Sooyoung- “don’t be silly Taengoo. What about your Leeteuk oppa, you guys just kissed.”

Taeyeon- “so what is the problem?”

Sooyoung- “Siwon oppa said that Fany seem to be avoiding him.”

Taeyeon- “I think I knew why.”

Taeyeon and Sooyoung begin their plan to set up Siwon and Tiffany together. Just right after their finished planning their target walked in.

Taeyeon- “you enjoyed your shower Fany?”

Tiffany- “yeah, I feel so fresh now.”

Taeyeon- “your face doesn’t said so. Is there anything bothering you my Fany?”

Tiffany- “nothing. I’m fine.”

Taeyeon- “I saw you expression right there, when Sooyoung played that game with Siwon oppa.”

Tiffany- “what do you mean Taeng?”

Taeyeon- “come on Fany, I’ve been with you for years I can read your mind. Are you jealous of them?”

Tiffany- “Teang you know what? Our members are my only family here in Korea. You are the closest people to me. And if I have to choose you guys and everything else, you guys will always be my choice no matter what the other thing are. So if my feeling can hurt Soo, I would choose to hide it then make thing complicated for all of us.”

Taeyeon- “You know that we are sister right?”

Tiffany- “yeah, sisters come first to me than anything else. I think Siwon oppa still have feeling for Soo.”

Sooyoung and the other girls were listening to TaeNy’s conversation, behind the door. Knowing that she’s the reason why Tiffany doesn’t express her true feeling, Sooyoung felt so guilty. She opens the door and run to hug Tiffany. The other girls followed behind.

Sooyoung- “Fany~ah.”

Tiffany- “what are you girls doing here? Soo what happen? Are you hurt?”

Jessica- “Tiff, we heard the whole thing.”

Sooyoung- “Fany~ah, just as important as we are to you. You are important to us also, I would choose our friendship before anything, too.”

Seohyun- “Fany unnie, we love you.”

Taeyeon- “yah Soo, you forget our plan.”

Sooyoung- “oh, Fany~ah, you don’t need to worry about me. Express your feeling to him.”

Tiffany- “He still love you Soo. I don’t want my selfishness to ruin your happiness.”

Sooyoung- “you misunderstood. What happened earlier while we played the game is all because Siwon oppa saw you and Ryeowook oppa played with each other.”

Tiffany- “that doesn’t prove anything.”

Sooyoung- “Fany, I want you to know that Siwon oppa and I ended long ago. You knew it. What happen between me and him now is all sibling relationship, nothing more or less. and HE LOVE YOU.”

Tiffany- “okay I understand. Now you girls go back to your room. Let’s get some sleep.”

Yoona- “shiro, I want to sleep here tonight.”

YulSic- “me too.”

Seohyun- “me too unnie.”

Taeyeon- “araso, let’s all sleep here to night.”

 

Another update for you guys!! I hope you guys subscribe and give some comment.