Friend Hangout Part 2

Our Love Story

So sorry but this chapter wil be mostly full of SooWon and HyoHyuk moments.

 

Chapter 5: Friend Hangout Part 2

Sooyoung- “what are you guys, talking about?” interrupt the two.

Eunhyuk- “you must be really hungry Sooyoung.” while looking at the food on the tray that Siwon is holding.

Siwon- “Hyung, don’t so surprise. There’s more surprise for lunch. Here you go hot chocolate for hyung and Hyoyeon.”

Hyoyeon-  “thank you Siwon.”

Siwon- “here is your hot chocolate, my princess.” handing Sooyoung’s hot chocolate after blowing it.

Sooyoung- “thank oppa.” and give Siwon another cheek kiss.

Siwon- “I would do anything for that kiss. Oh, there they are Yunho hyung and Boa noona.” As Yunho and Boa walk into the caffee.

Siwon- “Yunho hyung, you guys order yours; we already got ours since we got hungry and had no idea, where are you.”

Yunho- “Bboa~yah, you go sit; I’ll order for you, hot chocolate with marshmallow right?”

Boa- “ne oppa.”

Sooyoung- “Boa unnie, are you sure you guys aren’t dating. Yunho oppa take care of you as if you are his girlfriend. He take care of you much better than Siwon oppa take care of me.”

Boa- “anni, we are just best friend Sooyoung~ah.”

Siwon- “It’s unfair. Yunho hyung just order for Boa noona and you said he take care of Boa noona better than me?”

Yuho- “Siwon~ah, you can’t blame me for this.”

--

After having breakfast, they headed for the amusement park.

Sooyoung- “wha, we’re finally here. Oppa, let’s check out the souvenir shop.”

Siwon- “Baby, this will look great on you.” While he’s putting a rabbit headband on her.”

Sooyoung- “Oppa, it look great on you also.”

Yunho- “Bboa~yah, let’s get a couple head band also. I think you’ll look great with the bear one.” After he said that, he reaches out for two bear headband.

Eunhyuk saw Hyoyeon looking at the two other couple in jealous and said “Hyoyeon, do you wanna wear one with me also?”

Hyoyeon- “keunchana oppa.” (Actually she was waiting for Eunhyuk so ask her that, but she decline because she doesn’t want Eunhyuk to get the wrong idea that she want to be a couple with him, which is actually the thing she want.)

After hearing Hyoyeon decline his request, Eunhyuk just keep his head down in disappointment. Seeing what happened between Eunhyuk and her friend, Sooyoung decide to help Eunhyuk.

Sooyoung- “Eunhyuk oppa, why don’t you choose one for you and Hyoyeon? “

Eunhyuk- “nah, we’re okay just pick for yourselve.”

Siwon- “Ay~ come on hyung. If you don’t want then, me and Sooyoung will pick one for you guys.”

After Siwon just finish his words, Sooyoung hand them two zebra headbands.

Eunhyuk- “Sooyoung~ah, we don’t need one.” (He decline because he doesn’t want Hyoyeon to be uncomfortable.)

Boa- “Come on the two of you. We aren’t couple but we got one just accept it already.”

Hyoyeon- “araso, unnie. We’ll wear that.” Then she take one headband from Sooyoung.

Seeing that Hyoyeon took one. Siwon said “Come on, Eunhyuk hyung be a gentleman and put it on for her.”

Hyoyeon- “I can do it myself, Siwon.”

While she was holding the headband up to her head, Eunhyuk take it from her hand and put it on for her. At that time her heart skip a beat.

After putting it on for her, Eunhyuk said to Siwon “Okay now, stop teasing me.”

~While putting it on her head, my heart beat like crazy. Her hairs smell so good. She looks really cute with that on. I just wanna hug her that time.~

Sooyoung- “Now we’re already. Let’s go on ride.”

After going on so many ride, the 6 of them are really tired.

Sooyoung- “Oppa, can you guys go buy us ice-cream. I’m really tired now.”

Siwon- “Araso my shikshin. You girls wait here while we guys go grab some ice-cream.”

Actually Sooyoung wanna to send the guys away so that she can ask Hyoyeon some question, and want Siwon to get something out of Eunhyuk. A part of it was that she’s so hungry and want some ice-cream.

--

As the guys walk away to buy some ice-creams.

Sooyoung- “Hyoyeon, how does it felt when he put on this headband for you?”

Hyoyeon- “what are you talking about, Sooyoung? What do you mean? Eunhyuk oppa just do that as a gentelman.”

Boa- “Come on Hyoyeon~ah, even unnie can tell that you’re interested in Eunhyuk. Just spill it out will you.”

Sooyoung- “Yeah come on Hyoyeon tell us.”

Hyoyeon- “araso I knew I made the wrond decision as soon as you told me Eunhyuk oppa is coming also this morning. It doesn’t felt that bad.” and she blushed.

Sooyoung- “You made the wrong decision? Come on Kim Hyoyeon, I saw your face light up this morning as soon as I mentioned Eunhyuk oppa’s name.”

Seeing Hyoyeon so embarrassed Boa speak up “Enough Sooyoung~ah, she already said that she liked it.”

Hyoyeon decided not to argue with the two of them, since she see no point of winning them, and what they said are true also.

--

On the other hand as they walk far from the girls

Siwon- “Eunhyuk hyung, how does it felt when you put on that headband for her?”

Eunhyuk- “Yah, Choi Siwon I knew your intention of bring me today.”

Yunho- “Hyukjae~ah, don’t try to change the topic and tell us how does it felt?”

Eunhyuk- “Seriously you two, her hairs smell so good. Come on let’s hurry before they girls get too hungry especially your sweetheart Sooyoung Siwon.”

Siwon- “I totally forget, let’s hurry or she will say that Yunho hyung is better.”

Yunho- “Seriously Siwon. Chill out man.”

Eunhyuk- “Yah, Yunho don’t tell me you don’t have any feeling for Boa.”

Yunho- “We’re best friend Hyukjae~ah, nothing more or less.”

Siwon shouted- “will you two hurry up, my Shikshin is hungry.”

Sorry for having no YunBoa moments in this chapter but I promise there will be next chapter.