Getting to Know

Our Love Story

Dance teacher "lesson finished, you may rest now. Don't forget to practice the things I taught today. Class dismiss." Yunho nervously walk to BoA with courage, and said "Annyeonghaseyo,do you remember me from the dance room?" BoA reply shyly "yes I do remember you. You are Yunho right, the new trainee. How is the training here?" Yunho answered "I thought you forget about me already. The trainning here is great. I love it." BoA ask "Could you help me out with the lesson today? I don't quite get it." Yunho said excitingly "sure why not. Which part that you don't understand?" 

BoA thank Yunho "thank you so much for you help. You are such a great teacher and dancer." Yunho said shyly "It's ok, I'm glad I can be a help to you." BoA said "Since you help me out, today snack is on me. Don't you dare saying no or we aren't friend anymore." Yunho said "ok, today snack is on you, but don't regret saying this because I eat alot." BoA reply "eat as much as you want. Oh, how should I call you?" Yunho answer "In which year are you born?" BoA said " 5th of November 1986. what about you?" Yunho replied "You have to call me oppa then since I was born on 6th of February." Then BoA said "oppa, let's go." After calling him that her heart beat like crazy but she try so hard to pretend that everything is normal. 

Yunho thinking "did she just callled me oppa!" and his heart beat so fast. Actually he wanted to hear her calling him oppa since their first encounter, but he thought it might be rude. He was gald that she was younger then him eventhough it's a few months, that's mean she will call him oppa. "Let's go BoA." Yunho said while his heart race like a horse. 

Just as Yunho warned her, Yunho eat a lot; BoA just stare at him like he's a monster. Yunho finally look up at her and said "why do you look so suprise? Didn't I warned you?" BoA said "nothing oppa. Just continue." BoA never thought she would enjoy calling a boy oppa except from her brother. Yunho finished his food and said "BoA~ah, oppa need to make a call, so excuse me. "

After making his call, Yunho walk in and asked "BoA~ah, do you want to practice together everyday together after the lesson?" *without knowing why he was so nervous after asking her that* BoA replys "sure oppa why not." After they agree on practicing together, Yunho stood up and said "BoA~ah, oppa need to go now finish you snack and get home safely." and walk away. 

BoA thought "what a rude guys, after eating a lot even left first. I hate this kind of guy that most." After finished her snack, she goes to pay the bill in expectation that the bill will cost alot of money but in return she got a letter.

"BoA~ah, this is the new trainee Yunho oppa. You must be surprise since I eat a lot right? You must thing I'm , since I ate a lots and left first. I'm not that kind of guy, I already paid the bill. How can I let a dongsaeng pay for my snack? Sorry that I didn't walk you home. Your oppa Yunho" The letter said. BoA felt so sorry that she thought sobad of Yunho. With a smile, she walked home.