YoonYul's Prank

Our Love Story

Siwon- “Yongie, can I have a word with you?”

Sooyoung- “sure.”

-Tiffany’s POV-

What does Siwon oppa want to talk with Soo? Is he going to confess to her? Fany~ah, you should be happy for them. If Soo and Siwon oppa are happy, you should be happy also.

-End of POV-

Sooyoung- “what is it oppa?”

Siwon- “Is something going on with Tiffany?”

Sooyoung- “aniyo, wae oppa?”

Siwon- “nothing, she seem like she’s avoiding me.”

Sooyoung- “oppa, are you serious about Fany?”

Siwon- “what do you mean?”

Sooyoung- “are you sure you love our Fany? Well, if you are you won’t have her unless we help you, because we knew why she’s acting this way.”

Siwon- “you know me Youngie. I know I shouldn’t tell you this, but I love her more than I loved you.”

Sooyoung- “I’m glad to hear that from you actually. You know that Fany is very special to us right? We are her only family here in Korea, so if you ever hurt her you know we won’t let you off the hook.”

Siwon- “she’s special to me also, I won’t hurt her Youngie trust me; I’ll put my life on the line for her.”

Sooyoung- “you surely love her more than you loved me. Actually I’m not sure whether it is love anyway between us.”

Siwon- “so tell me, why she’s acting this way?”

Sooyoung- “she think that you still got feeling for me. She told us that if forgetting her feeling for you will make you and me happy, she is willing to do so.”

Siwon- “but that’s absurb.”

Sooyoung- “I told her that there’s nothing between us, but I don’t think she believe it. That’s why she’s avoiding you to forget you.”

Siwon- “I need to win her over. I don’t think I can live without her Youngie.”

YoonYul- “you got our support oppa.”

Siwon- “you two, when did you got here?”

Sooyoung- “Taeng sent the two along with me to confirm your feeling for our Fany.”

YoonYul- “yeah she’s precious to us.”

Siwon- “so?”

Yuri- “as we said, we’ll help you.”

Sooyoung- “so what your plan?”

YoonYul- “we got the best plan ever.”

Sooyoung- “not a prank right?”

Yoona- “it’s a prank but a prank that would give Fany unnie her love.”

Yuri- “so here is what we are going to do.”

Prankster Couple YoonYul begin to tell their plan to the other. In the evening they will start their prank. The event will take place in the living room.

Taeyeon- “anyone want to watch some movies?”

Sulli- “me unnie.”

Jessica- “what should we watch?”

Seohyun- “Sunny, do you want to watch?”

Sunny- “nah, unnie will pass this one. Unnie got level 90 to beat.”

Ryewook- “can I join in?”

Leeteuk- “me too.”

Hyoyeon- “sure oppa come on.”

In Tiffany’s room, YoonYul are luring their target to the event place.

YoonYul- “come on Fany it will be fun.”

Tiffany- “YoonYul, I want to be alone. Please leave me alone.”

Yuri- “Fany~ah, you know what we are going to do, if you don’t come right?”

Yoona- “come on unnie, just a movie then we will leave you alone.”

Tiffany- “just one okay?”

YoonYul- “hmm, just one movie.”

Taeyeon- “what should we watch?”

Sooyoung- “let’s watch horror movie.”

Jessica- “Yah, Soo we got kids here Kry and Sul.”

Krystal- “unnie let’s watch some romance.”

Taeyeon- “request accepted.”

The movie is about a couple who break up because of their busy live. The couple didn’t date anyone after their break up, they are just busy with their live. Until one day, the guy comes back and meets with the girl. Their memories begin to flash back to his mind. Then the guy realized why he didn’t date any girls even they are his type because he still have feeling for her and in the end the guy tried to win the girl over again.

Seohyun- “their love is amazing.”

Sulli- “how silly of that guy, he should realized that sooner.”

Taeyeon- “you still got feeling for your ex?”

Leeteuk- “why should I? When I got you right by my side.”

Sooyoung- “so Siwon oppa, do you still got feeling for me?”

Siwon- “what do you think? My feeling for you?”

Tiffany- “will you excuse me guy.”

Tiffany doesn’t know what is happening to her. She just keep running and crying. YoonYul prank work, thing work out the way they planned.  Siwon run after Tiffany and told her to stop.

Siwon- “Fany, Fany stop you got to listen to me.”

Tiffany doesn’t listen to him; she doesn’t even want to hear his voice. Why? Why she fall in love with him? And why does he have to fall in love with her best friend, her sister? Tiffany just keeps running. She was running and running until she feels someone is hugging her from behind. That person is Siwon, he doesn’t said anything and just hug her tightly.

Tiffany- “Let’s go of me Siwon, I won’t let you toy with my heart.”

First Tiffany refuse, she hit his chest. Siwon just continue to hug even if she refused. After fighting for a while, Tiffany return the hug and the two of them hug each other tightly for a while. After a while, Siwon broke the hug but he hold on Tiffany’s shoulder tightly in case she might run again.

Tiffany- “why are you here?”

Siwon- “You got to listen to me Tiff. I know why you are avoiding me, why you run out crying like this. I knew everything Tiff.”

Tiffany- “I don’t want to here your reason, just let me go. I hate you.”

Siwon- “you hate me? Then why you ran out earlier and are now crying?”

Tiffany just remains silent.

Siwon- “Tiff, I love you. I really love you, I meant it. I know why you are avoiding me. You think that I still got feeling for Soo. You are wrong, you know why I was really agressive during the game, is because you were playing happily with Ryewook. Nothing is going on between me and Soo, to me she’s just a sister, a dongsaeng.”

As he finish, Siwon lean closer her on her forehead, then he lean lower and kiss her on her lip. This time Tiffany didn’t fight back, she just responds to his kiss. Tiffany felt sincerity in his words.

Taeyeon- “I got to admit that your pranks aren’t useless after all YoonYul.”

YoonYul- “of course our pranks are usefull.”

Tiffany- “what are you guys doing here? And what are you talking about.”

Taeyeon- “this is all YoonYul’s prank, I mean plan.”

Tiffany- “you mean this is all your plan?”

Yuri- “yeah, but we aren’t doing this for fun. You won’t accept Siwon oppa unless we do this.”

Sooyoung- “you don’t believe me. But why would I get back with him when I got Ryewook oppa here.”

Ryewook- “yeah.”

--Flash back—

Ryewook- “do you want to eat bibimbap with me?”

Sooyoung- “yeah I was actually hungry.”

So the two of them sat down and ate together.”

Sooyoung- “oppa, can I ask you a question?”

Ryewook- “sure goes on.”

Sooyoung- “I mean earlier during the game?”

Ryewook- “I was agressive because hyung nearly kiss you there. I love you.”

Sooyoung- “oppa...”

Ryewook- “Soo, will you be my girlfriend?”

Sooyoung- “oppa...”

Ryewook- “listen Soo, I fell in love with you since I sae you during that last year christmad party. You look gorgeous in that dress. I would love to cook for you everytime you want.”

Sooyoung- “Oppa, I love you. I’ll be your girlfriend.”

--End of Flash back--

Here's another update for you guys. I hope you subscribe to our story.