Is it Real?

Our Love Story

It’s 9 o’clock in the morning, Boa is sleeping soundly in her bed. ~Ding Dong~Ding Dong~

“BoA!! BoA!!” shouted from outside.

“Who the hell is this!! Ringing my door bell this early in the morning!!” said the annoyed BoA in her bed.

After a couple more, ding dong, and shouting; BoA finally get out of her bed sleepily with an annoyed face and open the door. As soon as she opens her door without checking who is it, BoA just let all her anger out.

BoA- “What is going on here? Is there a fire? Or bomb in this building? Why are you banging on my door this early in the morning? If you are that free, just get out of here and get some job done; I’m not that free to play with you!!!”

After saying that, BoA just shut the door. She thought that doing this might put an end to these things and get back to sleep; but this person just doesn’t know when to stop.

~Ding Dong~ Ding Dong~ “BoA!! BoA!! Open the door!!”

BoA is so angry, that she just wants to kill the person who is doing this. She then again opens the door, and plans to yell at that person again.

BoA- “I said enough!! I’m getting some sleep here. I got no tim....”

BoA couldn’t finish her words because the person in front of her door just silent her with his lip. BoA was shock that she just stood there as a statue, but that person just continues to kiss her. After sometime, BoA finally realizes who this person is; and she finally kisses him back. For a couple minutes, they just kiss each other in front of the door, and finally they break their kiss.

BoA- “Sorry for earlier babe, I was so tired last night. I just got a couple hours of sleep.”

After saying that, BoA lean closer and kiss him on his cheek as an apology.

Yunho- “That’s okay; I’m the one who is wrong. I ring someone’s bell and shout as there’s fire or bomb in this building.”

BoA- “I was so sleepy earlier. Still angry?”

Yunho- “Ani, all anger are gone when you kiss me back.”

BoA- “So you were angry earlier..” (with a pout on her face.)

Yunho- “I wasn’t angry, I just can’t figure out what is going on.”

BoA- “You don’t have schedules today?”

Yunho- “Yeah, so I want to hang out with my girl friend, but I guess she isn’t free to play with me.”

BoA- “I told you, I didn’t mean those words.” (this time, instead of pouting, BoA’s face seem more annoyed.)

Yunho- “araso, I’ll stop teasing you. So does my princess want to go for a drive with me?”

BoA- “hmmm, someone ringed my door bell and shout outside of my door this morning so I don’t get much sleep. Which cause me to have no energy for a drive.”

Yunho- “mianhae jagiya; please please. I really miss you.”

BoA- “araso but I need sometime to doll up.”

Yunho- “jagiya, you don’t need to doll up. You are already pretty. You can become Miss Korea with this look?”

BoA- “Don’t be silly. I know how I look. My hair is like beehive and with this pajama on; I look like a homeless person.”

Yunho- “No jagiya, you don’t look like a homeless person. In my eyes, you are the prettiest girl in this whole world.”

BoA- “Anyway, I still need to doll up. You have to wait since you show up unannounced like this.”

Yunho- “Take all the time you need, for I will wait for you forever.”

BoA’s sometime is pretty long. It takes her 1 hour to get ready, but Yunho wait for her without any complain.

BoA- “I’m ready; let’s go jagiya.”

Yunho- “We should bring umbrella today. I think it will rain.”

BoA- “really? Did the weather forecast said so?”

Yunho- “I don’t need weather forecast to know whether it will rain or not? With you this beautiful, the sun won’t dare to shine.”

BoA- “You and your sweet word let’s go.”

Yunho- “I prepared a wonderful date for us today. You won’t be disappointed about leaving your sleep behind.”

Just as Yunho said, this date is wonderful. With the cherry blossom blooming on both side of the road, the couple enjoys their drive romantically. As the get to a less busy road, Yunho stop the car on the side of the road and get some coffee for them.

BoA- “Jagiya, this amazing.”

Yunho- “I told you, you won’t be disappointed.”

BoA- “The cherry blossom are so beautiful.”

Yunho- “Yeah, it is but not as beautiful as you. Let’s get back in the car.”

BoA- “Wae? I like it here. I don’t want to go back yet.”

Yunho- “You think this is the end? I got more things for you.”

Driving along the road surrounded by cherry blossom, the two of them finally reach their destination. It’s a hill full of grass and with some windmill. The grass field is so big that you couldn’t see the end of it.

Yunho- “Jagiya~ for this surprise I need you to close you eye.”

Listening to her boyfriend, BoA shut her eyes.

Yunho- “Jagiya~ make sure you don’t peek okay. Keep your eye shut until, I told you to open your eye, araso?”

BoA- “Araso. Jagiya pali.”

After a couple of minutes, Yunho cover BoA’s eyes with his hands and lead her forward.

Yunho- “Jagiya, open your eyes at the count of 3. 1, 2,3.”

As BoA opens her eye, she was amazed. A picnic mat topped with foods, fruits and wine is in front of her.

BoA- “jagiya~.”

Yunho- “I prepared all these things by myself.”

BoA- “jagiya thank you.”

Yunho- “Not a problem. Let’s sit down and rest.”

Just as normal couple does, Yunho lay down on the mat with his hands as support and BoA lean on his chest. The couple enjoys the scenery with glass of wine in their hand.

BoA- “Jagiya, today is a great day thank to you.”

Yunho- “Jagiya, how many times does I told you not to say that.”

BoA- “It’s just that you always prepared surprise for me.”

Yunho- “That is what I should do. You don’t need to thank me every time like that.”

Boa lean forward and get a strawberry to feed Yunho. Just when the strawberry is about to enter Yunho’s mouth; BoA just put it into . But Yunho won’t allow that when BoA was biting half of the strawberry; he immediately leans forward and bite of the other half. As he swallowed the strawberry, Yunho didn’t lean back but instead he...

Changmin- “Hyung! Hyung! Wake up!!! Hyung!! We have schedule this morning. Hyung!!.”

Yunho- “Minnie what are you doing here?”

Changmin- “I’m here to wake you up of course. What are you dreaming about anyway? When I just get here, you were kissing your pillow.”

Yunho- “Minnie, I need to sign up for a cooking class.”

Changmin- “Hyung what are you talking about?” (with a puzzled look on his face.)

Without any words, Yunho just get out of his bed and go for a shower.

You guys thought it was real right? I hope it's real not just in my fanfic but in real life. (Just my opinion). Leave some comment guys.