I decided

Our Love Story

For the whole night, Yunho think about Changmin’s words. He think that if he want to protect their friendship and don’t confess to her; would he be able to endure the pain of seeing her walking down the aisle with another man? If he does confess and BoA rejects him, how would their friendship become.

Yunho- “I would rather be awkward with her, then letting her walk down the aisle with another man.”

After deciding that Yunho went to sleep, in his dream, he and BoA are spending the day happily together in the park. Too bad, his date come to the end because he need to wake up to get ready for his schedule.

Changmin- “so did you decide?”

Yunho- “Yeah, I decided to confess to her.”

Changmin- “That’s a great decision.”

Yunho- “I just can’t stand the sight of her walking down the aisle with somebody else.”

Changmin- “I know what you mean hyung, I felt the way too. So when are you going to confess?”

Yunho- “I think after her Only one promotion since she’s too busy now.”

Changmin- “Just make sure, it isn’t too sweet or my Yeonhee will get jealous.”

Yunho- “mianhae Minnie, but I planned it to be the best confession ever.”

Changmin- “I’ll forgive you since it’s you.”