Express Feeling

Our Love Story

All of them are enjoying their time, some are water skiing, some are swimming, some are getting tan and some of them are riding the water motorcycle cycle.

Krystal- “oppa this is so fun.”

Minho- “hold on tight we’ll go faster.”

Yesung- “wow, look at how y Yuri is when she swims.”

Shindong- “look at you, if you continu to look at her; you will get nosebleed.”

Yesung- “come on hyung, when can I get opportunity like this again? I always wonder how y she is when she swims after what Sooyoung said on TV.”

Shindong- “now go and swim with her, don’t miss this opportunity.”

Yesung- “thank hyung for the advice. I’m going.”

Shindong- “enjoy yourself.”

While everyone are enjoying themselves, BoA just relax herself on the back of the yatch with a glass of wine.

Yunho- “I thought you want to come out to the sea?”

BoA- “yeah, I wanted.”

Yunho- “so why are you here instead of swimming, skiing, or getting tan?”

BoA- “I just want to sea the blue ocean and enjoy the breeze.”

Yunho- “is there something bothering you?”

BoA- “nah, I think I’m a bit old to enjoy those extreme sports and I’m not that great in swimming. I don’t want to get tan also.”

Yunho- “don’t try to change the subject; I know something is bothering you.”

BoA- “I was casted for a movie.”

Yunho- “really? congrats but why do you sound so unhappy?”

BoA- “it’s just.... I don’t think I’m ready, and it’s an American movie after all.”

Yunho- “hmm, so what is the movie about?”

BoA- “a girl who want to show her dance to the people.”

Yunho- “you are definitely ready for that. You’re BoA after all.”

BoA- “that word give me pressure. It’s just that because I’m BoA everyone expect me to be perfect, to be success, and to be great.”

Yunho- “to me, the Boa I know always tried her best to be perfect, success and great. People expect you to succeed that because we believe you can do that.”

BoA- “but sometime, instead of expecting me to be perfect, success and to be great, I want people to think that this BoA can be unperfect, and can fail. It’s just that people expected too much from me.”

Yunho- “You know what, when we debut in Japan; it’s very tough for us. Today we might perform in front of thousands of people here, and the next day we might perform in front of just hundred of people. We sometime want to give up but there’s a source that always push us forward.”

BoA- “what is it?”

Yunho- “That source is you. Whenever we want to give up, we would think that there are five of us and we are man; what about you? You got only yourself and at that time you are younger than us also. You probably felt worse but you don’t give up, you push yourself forward and make who you are today. So why can’t we?”

BoA- “You are successful now.”

Yunho- “yeah thank to you. What I mean is that because you always push yourself forward and that give the other strength. But you can’t work yourself like that. Refuse if you don’t want to do, rest when you’re tired.”

BoA- “I wish I can do that.”

Yunho- “you can if you just be a bit more selfish. I think that character suit you best, so don’t worry.”

BoA- “thank Yunho~ah, I feel better now.”

Yunho- “so do you want to go for a ride?”

BoA- “let’s go.”