Double Date

Our Love Story

Yeonhee and Changmin enjoy their time reading manga in TVXQ’s dorm, while Yunho and BoA are enjoying their time together on the beach.

Yunho- “Boa, let’s head to the beach.”

BoA- “I’m going to get my revenge on you for last time throwing me into the water.”

Yunho- “dream on, Boa~yah.”

The two of them play on the beach happily.

BoA- “I’m so tired.”

Yunho- “let’s me give you a piggy ride to the car. I think we need to go since we have to meet Max and Yeonhee.”

BoA- “my clothes are all wet now what should I do?”

Yunho- “you got your spare cloth in the trunk Boa~yah.”

BoA- “I almost forgot.”

Yunho- “you are turn into an ahjumma now.”

BoA- “now my piggy ride.”

Yunho- “here we go princess.”

So Yunho was sitting ready to give BoA a piggy ride when BoA took him by surprise which is she actually ride on his shoulder.

Yunho- “Yah Bboa, what are you doing?”

BoA- “nothing don’t complain. It’s time to show me what you did in the gym.”

Yunho- “of course lifting you shortie won’t be a problem. Get ready here we go.”

BoA- “yah Yundol, this is scary put me down.”

Yunho- “you think I will, you are the one who asked for.”

While Yunho was waiting for BoA to change her clothes, he walked to a grocery store for some ice cream. When BoA finished changing her clothes, she doesn’t see Yunho. So she decided to wait for him in the car.

Yunho- “here we go, chocolate flavour for you.”

BoA- “so how are you going to drive?”

Yunho- “you feed me.”

When Yunho said those words, he doesn’t know why but his heart beat so fast. So do BoA, her heart beat so fast and her cheek become so hot.

BoA- “yah you are going to pay me for that.”

Yunho- “I knew you would say that. You want me to pay for the samyupsal right?”

BoA- “as expected our Yunho is very clever.” Then she lean closer and touch Yunho head as petting him.

Yunho- “yah! Bboa, I’m not your pet, stop petting me.”

BoA- “Focus on driving you.”

While Yunho is driving BoA enjoy the beautiful scenery and the sea breeze.

Yunho- “you should thank me, if it isn’t me you would just stucks there in the company.”

BoA- “my gratefulness to you Mr.Jung, but without me you would stucks in the company also.”

Yunho- “okay okay I’ll pay for the samyupsal.”

BoA- “Yundol, you know that you won’t be able to beat me.”

Yunho- “now gets some rest. You seem so tired ahjumma.”

BoA- “I’ll forgive you for this one since I’m tired.”

When BoA was asleep, Yunho roll up the window higher so that BoA won’t catch cold from the sea breeze and focus on driving.

Yunho- “Bboa, we are here; wake up you sleepy head.”

BoA- “we are here?”

Yunho- “yeah come on out.”

Ahjumma- “you two are here?”

BoA- “ne ahjumm, but we got two more friends.”

Ahjumma- “okay I’ll prepare a room for the two of you.”

Yunho- “let’s me give Changmin a call.”

On the other hand, in TVXQ’s dorm; Yeonhee fall asleep on Changmin’s chest while reading manga and so did Changmin.

~Ring Ring~Ring Ring~

Changmin- “ye hyung?” (in a sleepy voice.)

Yunho- “where are you? We are at the samyupsal place.”

Changmin- “be right there hyung. Give us a few minutes.”

After hanging up the phone, Changmin wake his girlfriend Yeonhee, who was sleeping soundly.

Changmin- “Yeonhee~ah, wake up. We got to go now.” Then he gives Yeonhee a kiss on her lip. With that kiss Yeonhee wakes up.

Yeonhee- “you ert Changmin! You kiss me when I was asleep.”

Changmin- “what’s wrong with a boyfriend kissing his girlfriend? Or you don’t like it when I kiss you when you are asleep.”

And then he pull Yeonhee in for another kiss. This time the two of them kiss each other for a long time. Until Yeonhee break the kiss.

Yeonhee- “we got to go now, BoA unnie is waiting for us.”

Changmin- “let’s then wait a bit longer.” And he kiss Yeonhee again but just for a short time.

Yeonhe- “you ert Max.”

After the kiss, the two of hurry to the samyupsal place before BoA and Yunho nag at them.

BoA- “what took you so long?”

Changmin- “traffic noona.”

Yunho- “where were you earlier?”

Changmin- “we were at home, reading manga wae?”

Yunho- “nothing I thougt so since you sound sleepy earlier on phone.”

Yeonhee- “so this place is also free from paparazzi right?”

BoA- “yeah how do you know?”

Yeonhee- “well everywhere Changmin take me to, they are all paparazzi free so..”

Yunho- “we don’t need to care about paparazzi anyway since they don’t care about us.”

Changmin- “oh really hyung? Why don’t you and BoA noona kiss in public to test, whether paparazzi do care about you or not?”

BoA- “yah Changmin don’t drag me in.”

Changmin- “sorry noona, let’s order I’m hungry,”

Yunho- “ahjumma, can we have 6 serving of samyupsal, 2 serving of No.1 beef and 2 pot of kimchi jjigae.”

Changmin- “hyung make it 1 for kimchi jjigae, we just had it for lunch.”

Yunho- “okay so one kimchi jjigae.”

Changmin- “hyung that’s too little, you know how many serving I ate right?”

Yunho- “who said that’s all we going to eat.”

BoA- “what will other think if we order 10 servings at once, a pig?”

Changmin- “noona, you and hyung sound so alike now.”

BoA- “really that’s what he used to tell me when I complain we order too little.”

Yunho- “even if paparazzi don’t care about us, we need to care for our image also.”

BoA and Changmin- “speaking of leader.”

BoA- “so how does you confessed to Yeonhee?”

Yeonhee- “unnie~~~”

Changmin- “I took her to the patbingsoo place and confess. Wae noona?”

BoA- “without flower or anything? I thought you are a romantic guy.”

Changmin- “I gave her flower.”

Yunho- “he’s a romantic guy, BoA. He even try to kiss Yeonhee last night at the cafe.”

BoA- “wow.”

Yeonhee- “unnie if you are jealous, tell Yunho oppa to confess to you.”

Yunho- “what are you talking about Yeonhee~ah.”

Yeonhee- “oppa come on, everyone can tell that you are jealous when unnie danced with Kangta oppa last night.”

Changmin- “yeah hyung, I just tested you so I told you that Kangta hyung and noona make a good couple when you said they don’t immediately.”

BoA- “oh really? Why do you think me and Kangta oppa don’t look great as a couple.”

Yunho- “I know he isn’t your type.”

BoA- “oh~. So what is my type.”

Yunho- “a tall handsome guy, who is a serious about work but put you first, understand you and got the same fame or money.”

Yeonhee- “that’s exactly Yunho oppa. He is tall handsome, he’s serious about work but he will always run to you if you need help, nobody understand him better than you and you are Asian Star and he’s leader of Asian best idol group.”

BoA- “but one thing he isn’t fit. Making fun of my height.”

Yunho- “how can I don’t make fun of you when you are really short. You shortie BoA.”

BoA- “you will regret calling me shortie later Yundol.”

Changmin- “another Tom and Jerry show has started.”

Yeonhee- “well but when there is Jerry there is always Tom also.”

Changmin- “yeah I think the two of them make a good couple.”

BoA- “what are you guys talking about?”

Yeonhee- “nothing unnie.”

While Yeonhee and Changmin were talking, Yunho and BoA were busy arguing with each other; that’s why they don’t noticed what Yeonhee and Changmin were talking about.

Changmin- “yeah the food is here, just right on time when I’m hungry.”

BoA- “eat as much as you want Minnie since your hyung is paying.”

Yeonhee- “unnie I thought you are paying as apology for me?”

BoA- “but Yunho is such a gentleman that he said he wouldn’t let me, his dongsaeng pay right Yunho oppa?”

Yunho- “ne, Yeonhee. You Boa! Better treat me as your oppa since you said so.”

BoA- “you are only oppa when you paid. Dream on Yundol.”

Yunho- “I was a fool to think you might agree.”

BoA- “yeah, Yundol is always a fool.”

Yeonhee- “Changmin, are those two always like this?”

Changmin- “yeah, you just need sometime to get used to this.”

Yeonhee- “I never thought BoA unnie is this childish.”

While the two of them are talking, Yunho and BoA are arguing over a piece of meat.

BoA- “yah Jung Yunho that’s mine!”

Yunho- “does it has your name written on it?”

BoA- “I pick that first.”

Yunho- “but now it is in my plate.”

BoA- “I don’t care that’s mine.”

While BoA was talking, Yunho pick up the meat to put into his mouth. When the meat was just in front of his mouth, BoA quickly gets up and eats the piece.

Yeonhee- “unnie you are so childish.”

Yunho- “yeah she is childish right Yeonhee? All the meat are the same why do you want to eat this one so bad.”

BoA- “what about you?”

Yeonhee just looks at Max and they both said “both of you are so childish.”

As the meats were being grill, Max picks up a piece and feed Yeonhee. Yunho saw that and picks up a piece to give to BoA also.

Changmin- “hyung is noona your girlfriend?”

Yunho- “wae?”

Changmin- “you just copy what I did to my Yeonhee.”

Yunho- “nah, this shortie is just so clumsy that’s why.”

BoA- “yah Yunho! I’m not a shortie and I’m not clumsy.”

Yunho- “yes you are.”

BoA- “no I’m not.”

Yeonhee- “there they go again."