Healing

Our Love Story

Changmin- “Noona, don’t blame yourself. Hyung, just don’t want to show anyone. Not even to me.”

BoA- “I know, it’s just that I want to be that someone who he will share everything with, just like he was to me.”

Changmin- “Noona, you know that hyung share his thought with you more than anyone else right?”

BoA- “I’m sorry, Minnie. I should be the one who should be cheering you up now not you.”

Changmin- “that’s okay noona. I’m okay now.”

BoA- “you know that everyone is cheering for you two right?”

Changmin- “I’m just.... those comments.”

BoA- “don’t be bother by them. A lot of your fans tweeted to me and asked me to cheer you up and tell you that they will always be there to cheer and love you.”

Changmin- “thank for saying that noona.”

BoA- “Changmin, I’m not laying here. You can check it here if you don’t believe.”

Changmin- “It’s okay noona. Even if everyone abandons me, I know that you and hyung will always be there for me.”

BoA- “Your hyung and I will always be there for you no matter what. Cheer up Minnie.”

Looking at her dongsaeng who seem so sad BoA stand up and give him an encouraging hug.

Changmin- “Noona, you know what? You and hyung have the same way of cheering me up.”

BoA- “I guess, we both thought that when you are sad, a hug might cheer you up.”

Changmin- “Thank noona, those hug cheer me up alot. I’m going to buy things, do you need anything?”

BoA- “Just bought something to eat. I’ll stay here to tonight with you.”

Changmin- “thank noona.”

BoA- “hurry back okay?”

Changmin- “ne noona.”

Changmin can sense it, that BoA want sometime alone with Yunho, that’s why he use this as excuse to leave the two of them alone. As Changmin left, BoA left Yunho’s hand up and hold it.

BoA- “You silly Yundol. I know that you are a strong man, who keeps everything for himself. But please Yundol from now on don’t keep it for yourself anymore. I’m afraid you would be like this again. You know how shock I was when Changmin called me. You are such a bad friend Yundol. I hate you.”

While saying those words, BoA can’t help but tears flow down her cheek. Exhausted from running around from the shocked and crying, with Yunho’s hand in her she felt asleep beside Yunho. Returning from his errand, seeing that BoA was soundly asleep; Changmin cover her with the blanket. After he finished his meal, Changmin fall asleep on the sofa.

Lee Sooman decided to pay another visit to Yunho, since he doesn’t have anything schedule in the morning; he left early and went to the hospital to check over him. As he walked in, he saw Changmin sleeping soundly on the sofa, BoA sleep in a sitting position, and Yunho sleeping in the same position when he left yesterday.

Lee Sooman- “silly girl, you will catch cold.” He picks up the blanket that was on the floor and put it over her. He decided to go and talk to Dr.Kim about Yunho’s condition.

Lee Sooman- “Dr.Kim, what happen to him?”

Dr.Kim- “He got fever because he was under too much stress and over-worked himself. I guess the shock was too much for him to handle.”

Lee Sooman- “is he going to be alright?”

Dr.Kim- “He’ll be alright if he gets a lot of rest and get over it. I know it may take times so I recommend him to go out as often as he can at least once a day.”

Lee Sooman- “thanks you so much for keeping this thing away from the reporters.

Dr.Kim- “it’s my duty to make my patient better.”

While Lee Sooman was speaking to the doctor, Yunho wake up seeing BoA sleeping soundly next to him with his hand in hers.

--Yunho POV—

I made you so worry about me right, Boa? Sorry Boa~yah, I just can’t bring myself to call you and share these pains with you. I can’t bring myself to show you that soft side of me. I’m sorry.

--End of POV—

Lee Sooman- “You are awaked, Yunho? You should get lots of rest.”

Yunho- “I got enough rest already. Sorry that I made you worry seongsangnim.”

Lee Sooman- “Don’t be sorry, I’m the one who should be sorry. I should have offer them a better contract.”

Yunho- “Seongsangnim, this isn’t your fault. All of this happened because of their greed.”

Lee Sooman- “Don’t be like this from now on. You know how shock and worried BoA was when Changmin call her. She rushed here in the middle of a meeting. She has been here since yesterday morning.”

Yunho- “I don’t know seongsangnim, it is just that it doesn’t seem real to me that the friends I trusted, the friends that I worked hard together with, the friends that used to share the same dream; decide to leave me just like that. I want to be strong for Changmin, that’s why I tried to get over it by writing lyrics and dance but every time I started writing lyrics or start thinking of new dance move; the time that I used to spend with them just poped up in my mind. I was so angry with myself, why still think of them when they betrayed me and Changmin and leave us like that.”

Lee Sooman- “It’s okay Yunho. Don’t be angry with yourself. I can understand that, you guys have been together through a lot of thing; you can’t just forget all of your memories with them when you just said you want to forget them. I understand, I’m just someone who get you five together to form a group, was hurted when they leave our company like that what about you.”

Yunho- “I just... I just....”

BoA- “Yundol, you are awake? Seongsangnim when did you get here?”

Lee Sooman- “just a while ago.”

Changmin- “hyung, you are awake? Let me go get the doctor.”

Dr.Kim- “Yunho, you are fine. You can leave the hospital after some more checkup. But get a lot of rest, even if you don’t want to rest, your brain and body need energy to move on. Go out often also.”

Lee Sooman- “thank you Dr.Kim, we will take great care of him.”

Lee Sooman- “Heard what he said? From now on, you have to go out with BoA or Changmin to anywhere, park or shopping or anywhere you want at least once a day. This is my order as your company CEO or as you seongsangnim. I got to go now, you two take him home. Call me if anything happen.”

BoA- “Seongsangnim, about today’s schedule?”

Lee Sooman- “Don’t worry BoA, I told your manager to clear your schedule for today and tomorrow also. Spend sometimes with Yunho and Changmin cheer them up and get some rest also.”

BoA- “thank seongsangnim.”

Changmin- “hyung, let’s finish the checkup thing and go home.”

BoA- “yeah Yundol come on.”

After Yunho finish all the checkup he needed. The three of them headed out.

BoA- “Changmin, my manager oppa will drive the two of you home. I’ll drive my car home, take a shower and meet you at your dorm.”

Yunho- “Boa~yah, you don’t need to come. Changmin can take care of me and doctor said I’m fine.”

BoA- “don’t be stubborn, seongsangnim give me day off to take care of you and Changmin, now you don’t listen to seongsangnim also?”

Changmin- “yeah hyung, just let her be.”

Yunho- “okay drive safely.”

BoA- “See you there.”

As soon as she arrived home, BoA took a shower, get dressed and went to TVXQ’s dorm. On her way, she stop by at the supermarket to get some ingredient to make abalone porridge, Yunho’s favourite for him.

~Ding Dong~

Changmin- “must be BoA noona.”

BoA- “hi Changmin, I bought some ingredient to cook abalone porridge for Yunho.”

Changmin- “you will cook him the porridge?” (He asked in hesitant since he has tasted BoA’s cooking before and it’s worse than the first dishes he cooked.)

BoA- “wae? You don’t trust my cooking?”

Yunho- “Boa          ~yah, I just got out of the hospital, for today sorry I can’t be your tasting mouse.”

Changmin- “hyung is right, it is better if I cooked. You and hyung have some catch up time.”

BoA- “thank Minnie.”

As Changmin took the ingredients to the kitchen to cooked, BoA and Yunho went into Yunho’s room to have some talk.

BoA- “so how are you feeling now?”

Yunho- “I felt better now, don’t worry.”

BoA- “I’m not asking about how you feel about your fever, I mean how are you really feeling now.”

Yunho- “I’m really okay now, BoA.”

BoA- “Don’t lie to me, Yunho.”

Yunho- “I’m not lying to you now. I’m serious BoA, I’m okay.”

BoA- “Don’t you trust me, or do you think I’m not reliable? You always tell me to relay on you, and I did. But you, don’t you trust me? Yunho, I know that you don’t want to show your weak side to me or anyone else; but look what happened to you. In the past I let it passed, but after this I won’t take it anymore. What kind of friend afraid to show his or her weak side to a friend? If you are still like this, then I guess we can’t be friend anymore.”

After she said that, tears flow down her face, she just stood up; when she felt Yunho hold her hand and pull her in for a hug.

Yunho- “I’m sorry, Boa. You can’t leave me, you and Changmin are all I have now, and those three already left me. I can’t afford any more abandoning Boa. It hurt so bad. It really hurt, I can’t bear it. I try to get over it with music and dance but those didn’t help Boa. Even in my sleep, the moment they left this place, the words they said come in my mind. It really hurt Boa. What can I do? Help me. I have to be strong; Changmin needs me. I’m the only that he can depend on now. I have to be strong but I can’t Boa I can’t! It hurt like I was stabbed with thousands of knives. I can’t believe they leave me and Changmin like this Boa. It really hurt. They left me and Changmin, call us fool, Junsu even punched me; but I can’t bring myself to get over them Boa. Help me. It really hurt that I want to kill myself, but I can’t Minnie need me Boa.”

BoA- “cry all you want Yunho. I know it hurt, cry all you want. Said it out Yunho, blame it on them Yunho. Do anything, just do it, shout all you want, cry all you want if that help. Yunho. Tell me all of it, we’ll handle it together.”

Changmin- “yes hyung, tell you, we will bear it together. Like you said, me and BoA noona are all you have now. Depend on us hyung. Please depend on us like you as us to depend on you. Hyung chaebal.”

Finally Yunho share his sadness with them. The three of them just hug each other and cry right there. Weeks past, Yunho’s condition seems to get better. He still wasn’t the bright Yunho, he used to be; but going out to the park everyday with BoA seems to help. He would seat on the bench and stare blankly at the kids who play or group of best friend who play together without saying anything.

Any chapter guys! Quiet a chapter right? I hope you guys enjoy this. I would appreciate it if you subscribe and comment to my story.