Love at first sight

Our Love Story

After winning SM E. dance contest, trainee Yunho come in for his first day of training with excitement, and anxiousness. While taking a tour around the building by himself, he hear a voice that caught his mind singing Michael Jackson's Black or White; as he take a peek inside the room, a girl was singing and dancing passionately to the song. Without knowing anything, he stood there looking at her silently. 

After the song ended, the new trainee clap loudly and said "that was a great performance, I love this song very much. It's the song that inspire me to become a singer." In return the girl stared at him blankly and said "thank you, you must be Yunho the new trainee, who won the dancing contest right?" Yunho replied "yes I'm. Let me introduce myself, my name is Jung Yunho. May I know what is your name?" BoA said " my name is BoA, nice to meet you." Due to awkwardness the two of them stared at each other blankly. Finally BoA speak out since she hate awkwardness "sorry but I gotta go to my vocal lesson. Talk to you later."

While BoA walked out of the room. Yunho stood there as a statue, his heart beat like it will pop out of his chest if he talk to him for a couple more minutes. On the other side, as she hurried out of the room, BoA heart beat so fast, and she felt so hot. 

The next day, Yunho walked in the room for his dance lesson, just as he was about to enter the door; the girl that make his heart race yesterday is here. Suprisingly Yunho walk quickly away from the room and hide from her. As he saw that she walked in, he enter the room after her. They both concentrate on their dance lesson, but from time to time they take a peek at each other.