Change the Dancer

Our Love Story

2012

BoA is preparing for her Korean comeback after 2 years. She is practicing the dance moves with her choreographer.

 

Choreographer- “BoA for the couple dance part, I talked to the board; they said that what about choosing one of dancer from each group?”

BoA- “you mean choosing from TVXQ, SuJu and SHINee?”

Choreographer- “yeah. So what do you think?”

BoA- “That seem like a great ideas.

Choreographer- “so for your comeback programm, who do you want as your dance partner?"

BoA- “U-Know Yunho.”

Choreographer- “okay I’ll talk to Yunho and his manager.”

BoA- “Oppa, I’ll tallk to Yunho. You just need to talk his manager.”

Choreographer- “araso, you done a great job today. Get some rest.”

BoA- “ne oppa.”

 

--BoA’s POV—

This is great. I was so nervous since it has been 2 years since I comeback. With Yunho by my side, I think I won’t be that nervous. Let me call and tell him the great news.

--End of POV—

BoA- “Yundol, what are you doing?”

Yunho- “My photo shoot just end, wae?”

BoA- “Want some drink?”

Yunho- “no soju, I got early schedule tomorrow. What about some wine at the regular place we usually go with Minnie and Yeonhee.”

BoA- “araso.”

 

There is a wine bar, where the four of them usually hangout. Actually Yunho and BoA are tagged along so that people won’t think that Changmin and Yeonhee are dating. Since the bar is near his photo shoot place, Yunho arrived earlier and order the wine. Feeling some how tired from the practice BoA seem tired but exciting.

 

Yunho- “Are you practicing earlier?”

BoA- “yeah, does I seem tired?”

Yunho- “you seem tired but exciting.”

BoA- “cause I got some great news.”

Yunho- “oh what is it?”

BoA- “It’s about the couple dance.”

Yunho- “the dancer was change? So you will change the dancer to girl instead?”

BoA- “what are you talking about? You want me to do the couple dance with girl? But we changed the dancer. We discussed, and I’ll do the couple dance with the dancer of each group.”

Yunho- “really? So who will be the first one to dance with you for the comeback programm?”

BoA- “are you free that day?”

Yunho- “I clear my schedule for that day, how can I miss such a special programm. I’ll be in the audience.”

BoA- “what about being on stage with me?”

Yunho- “you chose me?”

BoA- “of course I chose you. So?”

Yunho- “It’s my honour.”

--Yunho’s POV—

Boa will do the couple dance with the others? I was disappointed. She will be so close with others. Well, at least I’ll be the first one to dance with her on that special programm.

--End of POV—

BoA- “Yundol, what are you thinking about?”

Yunho- “ah nothing. Let’s make a toast to our couple dance. Cheer to our couple dance.”

BoA- “Cheers.”

Sorry to tell you this, but theis story will end after a couple more chapters.