TVXQ's Breakup

Our Love Story

Guys in this chapter, I'm not on any side. This is all my imagine, nothing related to the truth.

[News] Will This Be the End of TVXQ?

[News] Jaejoong Junsu Yoochun to sign with another entertainment.

Fan: Yunho! Changmin! you traitor!!!

Fan: SM must give Yunho and Changmin a better contract that they decided to stay. Yunho Changmin, a bunch of traitor.

Yunho- “Changmin, stop reading those things.”

Changmin- “Hyung, they will come back to us right? This won’t be the end of the 5 of us right? The five of us are still brothers right?” (as he said these thing, Changmin was trying very hard not to cry.)

Seeing his little brother like that hurt Yunho very bad; Yunho give Changmin a hug.

 

Yunho- “Minnie, people change over time. They aren’t the friends that used to share the same dream with us anymore. But I just want you to know that no matter what, hyung won’t let TVXQ go down without a fight.”

Changmin- “But hyung, what about the promise we made together? We promised that we will have our world tour together.”

Yunho- “Changmin, don’t you know? The moments the three of them walk out of that door, we are not their bestfriend and members anymore.”

--Flash back—

Changmin- “Hyungs are you really going to leave us?”

Junsu- “We aren’t leaving you guys, Minnie. DBSK mean alot to us and so does you two.”

Jaejoong- “we are just claiming what we deserved. Listen Changmin come with us.”

Changmin- “As I said I’m going to follow Yunho hyung. He’s Dong Bang Shin Ki leader and my leader also.”

Yoochun- “Changmin, so you are going to stay with Yunho hyung like a fool, and let the company use you like a slave?”

Yunho- “Minnie, it’s no use of talking to them.”

Junsu- “what do you mean? it’s no use of talking to us?”

Yunho- “isn’t it true? You are now suing the company that made you who you are now. With that you are leaving the friends who were there together with you, and who once share the same dream with you!”

The three of them just remained silent and walk to the door.

Yunho- “I just want you guys to know that, the moments you guys step out of this door, you guys leave Dong Bang Shin Ki.”

Changmin- “Jaejoong hyung, Yunsu hyung, Yoochun hyung; if you leave now you are destroying Dong Bang Shin Ki!”

Jaejoong- “Don’t blame us for the breaking up of our group. We asked you guys to come with us, to start a new beginning with us also but you guys are the one who refused. You guys are the one who are breaking up our group right now.”

Yunho was so angry that he stood up and grab Jaejoong by his collar.

Yunho- “oh yeah, me and Changmin are the one who are breaking up our group!”

Yoochun- “Yunho hyung, Jaejoong hyung doesn’t mean that way.”

Yunho- “you just shut up! you are on the same side of him also. You three are in the same group. A group who was blind by fame and money! Who think that our friendship is useless.”

Junsu, who was keeping his anger because of Yunho’s words couldn’t take it anymore and punched Yunho in the face. Yunho fall down.

Junsu- “I just want you to know that, we aren’t blind by money or fame. We are just claiming for what we deserve. We are not fools like you, which receive far less than what you deserve and we satisfied with it. Guys, let’s get out of here. It is no use of talking to them anymore.”

With that the three of them left.

--End of Flashback--

Yunho- “from now on, it will be just the two of us together.”

After saying that, Yunho just went into his room and shut the door. Changmin knew that Yunho are the one who was hurt the most. Even though, Yunho act so tough on the outside so that Changmin can depend on him; in the inside, his heart break into pieces. Since their first debut, Yunho is determined to keep TVXQ together as five forever. Yunho is the one who was shocked the most to heard the news.

Yunho- “Changmin, you can go home if you want.”

Changmin- “what about you hyung?”

Yunho- “I’ll just stay here. I don’t know how to face my parents right now. Don’t worry about me, you go home.”

Changmin- “Anni hyung. As I said I’ll stay wherever you decide to stay. This place is my home,and you are my leader and hyung.”

Yunho- “Minnie, don’t call me your leader anymore. I don’t got what it take to be a leader.”

For days, Yunho would stay inside his room all alone. He would stay on bed. Changmin knew that during this time, his hyung need him to be there as much as he need his hyung. He would wake up to cook. During meal time he would knock on Yunho’s door and call him out for meals. Yunho would come out without saying any words except “thank you for the meal, Changmin~ah.” Even though Yunho would stay in his room all day, but Changmin was relieved at least he eat all his meals.

All Yunho friends and family are very worried about him especially BoA. All of them called him, but he just pretended to be fine and said that he just need some rest from all the drama thing. They all know that he isn’t fine, but they think that he need some time alone.

Couple months passed, Yunho still trapped himself inside his room and only came out for meals. One day, when Yunho come out of his room like usual, he looked so pale. Changmin is so worry about him.

Changmin- “hyung, are you okay? you don’t look well. Why don’t we go to the hospital?”

Yunho- “Changmin, I’m okay.”

After he said that Yunho suddenly collapse. Changmin quickly call the ambulance.

BoA- “what? Yunho collapse? Changmin which hospital is it? Okay, I’ll go there as soon as possible.”

Lee Sooman- “BoA, what happened to Yunho?”

BoA- “Seonsaengnim, Yunho collapse; he’s now in hospital. Sorry seonsaengnim, but I got to go.”

Lee Sooman- “BoA wait. I’m coming with you.”

Lee Sooman and BoA rush to the hospital in a hurry. In the car,

BoA- “it is all my fault. I should have pay more attention to him.”

Lee Sooman- “it isn’t your fault. It’s everyone’s fault. We all thought that he’s a strong man, in fact this is too big for him to handle on his own.”

As the arrived at the hospital, the two rushed in and find Yunho with IV sleeping soundly on the hospital bed. BoA, saw her friend like that she couldn’t do anything except sit beside him and look at him blankly.

Lee Sooman- “Changmin, what does the doctor said?”

Changmin- “the doctor said that he’s under too much stress, and he over-worked himself. It’s all my fault. I should have stop him. He would stay up 3-4 nights composing music. During the day, he would dance from 6-7 hours. From time to time, I heard him shout and hit the wall really hard. Sometime during the night, he shout “why? Why? why are you guys leaving? I bet he’s having nightmare.”

Hearing Changmin’s words, BoA sob sadly.

BoA- “Yunho, why? why? Why don’t you tell us that it’s too much you can’t handle it? Why?”

Lee Sooman- “BoA, don’t cry. You will wake Yunho up, and wouldn’t want you to cry because of him also.”

Lee Sooman- “Changmin, did you call his parents yet?”

Changmin- “not yet seonsaengnim, first person that came up to my mind is BoA noona.”

Lee Sooman- “I’m glad you haven’t caledl them yet. Yunho wouldn’t want them to worry. Let’s keep it low. I got a meeting to attend, if anything happen call me okay? BoA, I’ll tell your manager to clear your schedule for today and tomorrow.”

BoA- “thank you seonsaengnim.”

I hope I don't offend any of JYJ's fan if so I'm sorry. I would love it if you subscribe and comments.