The Confession

Our Love Story

The time that Yunho has been waiting for finally come.

BoA is resting on her sofa watching the drama boringly when her phone rings. Her face lights up as she see the caller.

BoA-“I thought you are too busy to talk to me. So what’s the matter?”

Yunho- “Why are you being like this, Boa~yah?”

BoA-“It’s just that last time you left in a hurry without even allowed me to even finish my words.”

Yunho- “Sorry Boa~yah, it’s just that thing was so urgent. So are you free tonight?”

BoA- “I think I’m not but I need to check with manager oppa first.”

Yunho- “I already check with your manager, I just need to know whether you are free or not.”

BoA- “You know that, I’m always free if I got no schedule.”

Yunho- “Just wanna confirm.”

BoA- “So what is the matter?”

Yunho-“Just want to have dinner with you tonight, as a celebration for successfully wrap up our album promotion and an apology also.”

BoA- “That sounds great, why don’t we invite Minnie and Yeonhee also?”

Yunho- “They’re going on a date tonight; let’s not interrupt them.”

BoA- “Okay.”

Yunho- “Dress up beautifully, I’ll pick you up at 7.”

BoA- “ne Yundol.”

Yunho- “see you.”

It’s 6 o’clock, Yunho begin to get ready for his dinner with BoA. After his shower, Yunho put on his white shirt with the frost button , under a black tuxedo and finish up with black shoes and puck-up hairstyle.

On the other hand, BoA chooses a black dress revealing her left shoulders and a black high heel shoes, with her hair down. While she finishs up with her perfume, she heard bell ring. ~Ding Dong~

As BoA open the door, a bouquet of red roses is in front of her.

Yunho- “For you, beautiful lady.”

BoA- “Thank you so much Yundol. This is so beautiful.”

Yunho- “I bought it on my way here. Let’s go.”

As they arrive, Yunho park his car in front of the restaurant and open the car’s door for BoA. As BoA come out, Yunho offer his hand and BoA lock her arm in his. Whent he waiter open the door, BoA saw that the path way is cover with rose pedal and fenced by candles.

BoA- “Yunho, what is this?”

Yunho- “Surprise, this will make this dinner more special.”

The road leads them to a table with rose and candle on top. Yunho as a gentleman pull out the chair for her.

BoA- “you are such a gentleman.”

Yunho- “As always.”

BoA- “You are so experience, you must treat every girls like that.”

Yunho- “Don’t get me wrong, you are the the first girl that I do all these thing for.”

BoA- “It’s my honour.”

Yunho- “I should at least do this much for you since you are a special person to me.”

As he finished his word, a waiter comes in with a bottle of wine.

Yunho- “Sorry, no makgolli today.”

BoA- “well makgolli won’t go well with the atmosphere tonight.”

Yunho- “At least I got your favorite wine, bought directly from French.”

BoA- “You bought that on our trip to Paris for SM Town concert, Yundol.”

Yunho- “we already finished that bottle. I ask my friend who went to Paris for his honeymoon to buy this for me. He spend almost a whole day for it, I still owe him and his wife a dinner.”

BoA- “How sweet of you, Yundol. You know how lonely I was at that time; you suddenly disappeared leaving me alone without a dance partner?”

Yunho- “Sorry for that BoA; I’ll make up for it tonight. I’ll be your dance partner for as long as you like.”

After that, Yunho lift his hand up and give a clap. The waiter comes with their appetizer.

Yunho- “Tuna salad, your favorite.”

BoA- “Wow, it look so good.”

After they finish their appetizer, Yunho clap again and the waiter comes in with their main course steak. He places the food in front of them and walks away.

Yunho- “Medium rare the way you like your meat to be cooked.”

BoA- “Today is a great day thank to you.”

While BoA is talking, Yunho lean forward and cut the steak into pieces for her. As they are eating, a man come in and play piano that is next to them.

When they finish,

BoA- “Yunho, excuse me; I need to go to the restroom to fix my makeup.”

Yunho- “no need, it’s just you and me. You are beautiful without the makeup already.”

BoA- “It’s normal for every girl to want to look the best.”

Yunho- “okay be quick.”

As BoA come out of the restroom, and walk back to the table; she see Yunho at the piano and walk toward him. As she got there, Yunho begin to play and sing “Everything I Do.” While he is playing, he turns and looks straight at BoA; like he meant every word in the lyric.

BoA- “Yundol, when did you prepare all these things?”

Yunho- “You don’t like it?”

BoA- “Anni, I love it. It’s just that I never knew that you play piano.”

Yunho- “I keep it a secret for my special one.”

Yunho get up from the seat, and walk closer to her. Then he take BoA’s hand, and hold it tightly.

Yunho- “BoA, actually the reason behind all these things is that I want to tell you that I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend. You are in my mind all day. I always think of you. When I’m tired with just your voice I felt energize me. It’s okay to reject me, we’ll still be bestfriend. So would you be my girlfriend?”

BoA- “ I never thought you would said those thing.”

Yunho- “so?”

BoA- “Actually I have been thinking about you all day also. What took you so long to confess to me?”

Yunho- “So you agree.”

BoA- “at all cost.”

With that Yunho hug BoA tightly and the two of them hug each other for a while. Before breaking the hug, Yunho put something on BoA’s neck.

BoA- “What is it Yunho?”

Yunho- “A necklace, that I made especailly for you.”

After he finished putting it on for BoA, Yunho lean back. At the moment when his face and BoA’s are so close together, Yunho stop and stare at BoA for a while.

BoA- “What is it Yunho?”

Yunho- “You know what? You are just so beautiful.”

Before she can say anything, with romantic music playing; Yunho lean closer to BoA and kiss her lips. The two of them kiss each other sweetly for a while.

Yunho- “do you know how long I wait to kiss this lip. Actually I almost kiss you during the couple dance but luckily I stop myself. Now you are allow to kiss only me.”

BoA- “you don’t have to said that, I know.”

Yunho- “You are mine now.”

So the story finallly come to the end. Thank you guys so much for reading this. I will start another story that will continue from this one, hope you guys continue to read my story. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!