He found love?

Our Love Story

BoA- “Oppa, is there any schedule today?”

Manager- “No, you can finally get what you want. You’ve been nagging me like a grandma the whole time. Now get some rest.”

BoA- “Ne, oppa.”

After making phone call to her manager, BoA get dress up and head to the company. Even though, she wants to rest for a long time. But hardworking BoA, never let herself rest, she went to the company to practice the dance moves she thought of.

After arriving at the company, BoA head to the practice room. She gets her body warm up and starts moving to the beat. Yunho, who is free today also go to the company. While heading to the practice room, Yunho hears music coming out from their dance studio. He knew exactly who is in there, the person he’s been missing the whole time. He’s glad, he decide to come to the company instead of resting at home.

Yunho- “Excuse me sunbaenim, but your music is too loud. Could you lower it for a bit?”

BoA is so into her dance move that she didn’t notice that it’s actually Yunho. She just lowers the volume and continues.

Yunho- “Kamsamida, sunbaenim. But could you leave the studio, I need to use it.”

BoA is so annoyed. How rude of him, how dare he ask her, BoA to leaves.

BoA- “You want me to leave? Where is your manager? I need to talk to him.”

Yunho- “Look like our BoA sunbaenim is upset huh? No need to ask for my manager, today is his day off. This practice room is mine also.”

BoA finally realizes who it is.

BoA- “Yundol, what are you doing here?”

Yunho- “Why are you asking me like that BoA sunbaenim. I got every right to be here, this studio is mine also.”

BoA-“I don’t mean that way. Don’t be upset.”

Yunho-“I’m just kidding. Don’t be so serious. So how have you been these days?”

BoA-“Totally fine. How about you?”

Yunho- “I’m fine too. Did you miss me?”

BoA- “I don’t miss a friend who didn’t call me even once for the whole month.”

Yunho- “Mianhae, Bboa~yah. I was going to call you last week but I figured out it would be too late and you would be so tired.”

BoA- “Hmm, since you think of calling me; I’ll forgive you.”

Yunho- “So what are the moves you did earlier?”

BoA- “Just some moves I made up.”

Just as she finished, Yunho’s phone rings. As soon as he answers the phone, Yunho’s face light up. Yunho smile the whole time he talks with her.

BoA- “Who is she?”

Yunho- “Just someone I know.”

BoA- “Yunho, do you want to have “

Yunho- “BoA mianhae, but I got to go now. Talk to you later.”

With that Yunho leave without saying goodbye, leaving BoA alone with her unfinished question.After leaving her alone in the dance studio last time, Yunho didn’t call BoA at all.

~A few days later

BoA is heading to the practice room and her face brightens up as soon as she hears music coming from there. Her steps quicken but she gets disappointed as she is at the door.

Changmin- “Noona annyeong~”

BoA- “Annyeong Changmin~ah.”

Changmin-“Noona, you seem disappointed when you saw me. Are you expecting someone else?” With a smirk followed.

BoA-“Anniya, I just don’t expect that the room is occupied.”

Changmin-“Hmm.. I thought you were expecting hyung to be here.”

BoA-“Anniya, speaking of him; where is he anyway?”

Changmin-“I don’t know. He just practices for an hour and left saying he got something important to do.”

BoA-“That’s so unlike him. I think that girl is really important to him.” (BoA somehow felt her heart sink thinking of Yunho’s face when he’s on phone with that girl.)

Changmin-“What girl, noona?”

BoA-“I’m not sure. A few days ago, I met with him and his face brightened up as he answered a phone call from a girl.”

Changmin-“That can’t be true.”

BoA-“What do you mean?”

Make sure BoA doesn’t know anything about this or else my plan will be ruin-Yunho

Changmin-“If  he got a girlfriend, he would tell either me or you. Another thing, you aren’t sure of this right?”

BoA-“That make sense.”

Changmin-“Noona, you can use the room now. I’m finished.”

BoA-“No need to rush, I can wait.”

Changmin-“No noona, I have plan with my Yeonhee, need to dress up.”

BoA-“Okay then enjoy.”

After Changmin left, BoA starts warming up; but something seem to bother her.

Yunho’s face when he got that call, his brightened face always come to her mind.

 

--BoA’s POV—

Yunho isn’t the kind of person who would miss practice for something. If he did this that mean that thing must be important to him. What if he actually left for his date? Then why do you feel so upset, Boa~yah? You should congrats him for that.

--End of POV--