Kiss on the Cheek

Our Love Story

 

As I promised this chapter, there will be sweet Yunboa moments.

With Siwon’s nagging, the guys quickly bought the ice-creams and walk back to the girls.

Siwon- “Did my shikshin wait for a long time? Here is your chocolate ice-cream.”

Yunho- “Bboa, here is your favorite vanilla ice-cream.”

Eunhyuk- “Hyoyeon, I don’t know what you like. So I just bought chocolate flavor for you.”

Sooyoung- “Eunhyuk oppa, you chose the right one. Hyoyeon loves chocolate flavor.”

Eunhyuk- “I’m glad I chose the right one.” with a big smile on his face.

Hyoyeon- “Thank oppa.”

After finish their ice-cream, it’s already evening.

Siwon- “it’s already evening. Let’s go to Haunted House.”

As the arrive at the haunted house, Yunho said “You kids go. Boa and I will just wait at the coffee shop there.”

Siwon- “Hyung, are you afraid?”

Yunho- “Siwon~ah, hyung is just too tired. You kids enjoy.”

Leaving Boa and Yunho, the Choi couple, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon go to the haunted house.

Boa- “Thank oppa, for making excuse for me.”

Yunho- “it’s ok, Bboa. I knew how scare you are of haunted house. You fainted the last time we went there.”

Boa- “Oppa! Didn’t I told you not to mention that again.”

Yunho and Boa decide to just sit under the tree in front of the exit of the haunted house instead of the coffee shop.

Yunho looked at Boa and she yawned.

Yunho- “Boa, are you tired? Get some rest on oppa’s shoulder.” As he speaks, he put his hand on Boa’s head and rests it over his shoulder.

Boa- “yeokshi, Yunho oppa, a gentelman. Thank oppa”

Yunho- “Nah, you know that you can my shoulder is always here for you to lean on.” and he tough Boa’s face gently.

--

After the two other couples exit the haunted house, they decide to leave the amusement park.

Siwon- “Yunho hyung, Eunhyuk hyung; me and Sooyoung are leaving first.”

Yunho- “Going on date right?”

Boa- “Don’t mind him, Siwon. Enjoy your date Sooyoung.”

Sooyoung- “Thank unnie.”

After the Choi couple leave, Boa whisper to Yunho without letting Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk know.

Boa- “Oppa, let’s leave these two alone. They need sometime by themselves.”

Hearing Boa’s whisper Yunho said “Eunhyuk, I’m going to take Boa home. You be a gentleman and take Hyoyeon home.”

Yunho whispers to Eunhyuk- “yah, this is your opportunity, be a man and confess to her.”

Boa- “Eunhhyuk take my Hyoyeon home safely ok? If something happen to her, I’m going to kill you.”

Hyoyeon- “Unnie, what can possibly go wrong.”

Eunhyuk- “ne.”

On the bus on the way home, Yunho place his earphone in Boa’s ears and let her lean on his shoulder. With Yunho’s shoulder as pillow and beautiful music, Boa fall asleep in just a few minutes. Realizing that Boa fall asleep, Yunho take his jacket and place it on top of Boa in case she got cold. With the other earphone in his ear, Yunho look at the soundly asleep Boa.

~How can she be so beautiful as she sleep. She’s like an angle. ~

Yunho gentle touch Boa’s face softly and lean his face closer to hers.

~Yah Jung Yunho, what are you doing? She’s your best friend. You know the boundery. Don’t cross it.~ His mind telling him.

On the other hand ~she’s just so beautiful. Kiss her Jung Yunho if you’re a man. She won’t knew anyway.~ His heart tell him.

Listening to his heart, Yunho lean his face closer and kiss Boa’s cheek gently without waking her up.

--

Getting off the bus, Eunhyuk walk Hyoyeon to her home.

A few minutes ago

Hyoyeon- “thank oppa, I can go on my own from here.”

Eunhyuk- “you heard what Boa noona said right. If something happen to you, she’ll kill me. I come all the way here anyway a few more km won’t kill.”

Hyoyeon- “if you insist, okay then.”

Hearing Hyoyeon agree to him, Eunhyuk put on a smile.

~Yes!! She agreed.~

While walking home with Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon suddenly stop and said.

“Oppa, what happen earlier in the haunted house....”

-Flash back-

In the haunted house, Siwon and Sooyoung said that they want to go in alone; leaving Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon behind.

With no choice, they enter the haunted house with just the two of them. Hyoyeon is really scared, seeing that Eunhyuk work up his courage and grab Hyoyeon’s hand tightly. With her fear, Hyoyeon just let Eunhyuk hold her hand and follow his lead.

As they were walking, a person come and tap her back with fear; Hyoyeon scream loudly. Hearing Hyoyeon’s scream, to calm her down Eunhyuk hug her tightly and said “Don’t be scared Hyoyeon~ah, oppa is here. I’ll protect you no matter what happend. Don’t be afraid.” With Eunhyuk’s embrace, Hyoyeon bravely exit the haunted house. Realizing that they are out of the haunted house, Hyoyeon break away from Eunhyuk, but Eunhyuk pull her closer and hug her again.

“Isn’t that Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon?” they hear someone said, and Eunhyuk let go of her.

-End of flashback-

Eunhyuk- “Hyoyeon~ah, I meant every word I said. I will always protect you, no matter what. I love you. “

Then Eunhyuk once again embrace Hyoyeon with his arms. “Hyoyeon~ah, do you love me too? Will you be my girlfriend?”

In his embrace, Hyoyeon just nod her head.

Thanks to the Choi couple’s, Boa’s and Yunho’s helps; the two of them become a couple.