Friend Hangout Part 1

Our Love Story

There will be some Soowon moments in this chapter.

 

The day that the trainees wait for the whole year finally arrive, a day off that is given only once a year.

Eunhyuk- “Yunho, what are you going to do on the day off?”

Yunho-“Meolla, a day is too short to visit my parents so I think I’ll get some rest at the dorm. What about you?”

Eunhyuk- “well I had no idea that’s why I ask you. I think I’ll stay at the dorm also.”

Siwon- “Yunho hyung, Eunhyuk hyung, that isn’t the way to spend on this wonderful day? Do you want to go to amusement park with me and my girlfriend?”

Eunhyuk- “Babo yah, do you think you and Sooyoung can have a date with the two of us tagging along. It’s better to rest at dorm then ruining your date.”

Yunho- “Yeah I agree with Eunhyuk, I would rather rest at the dorm.”

Siwon- “Hyungs, please go with us, actually I tag along Sooyoung and her friends since it’s a shame not to go on date on the day off like this. If you two don’t agree to go, I’ll be the only guy.”

Eunhyuk- “Yeokshi, we were too dumb to believe that Siwon actually care about what we’re gonna do on the day off, Yunho.”

Yunho- “Jinja noh, I was thinking how of you to ask you to go along while you are going on date.”

Siwon- “Hyungs please, at least I ask you first before anyone else. Eunhyuk hyung, this is a great opportunity for you hyung since Hyoyeon will go also.”

Eunhyuk- “Yah, what does Hyoyeon going or not relate to me?”

Yunho- “Hyukjae ah, this is a great opportunity for you to impress her. I’ll go if you think tagging along with the Choi couple is too awkward; but I’m going to bringmy Bboa along too since I won’t have a partner.”

Siwon- “So you guys agree hyungs, Eunhyuk hyung be sure to dress nicely for this date.” And he run off before Eunhyuk can protest.

---

From:my love Siwon

Uri Shikshin, plan A succeed. But Yunho hyung is going to back Boa noona also since he doesn’t want to be left out alone.

From: my love Sooyoung

Oppa, I told you not to call me that. -.- Araso, that would be great if Boa unnie and Yunho oppa become a couple. I think the two of them look great together.

 

From:my love Siwon

Araso, mianhae I won’t call you that again uri Shikshin. If it isn’t for Eunhyuk hyung I won’t agree to turn our date to a friend hangout.

 

From: my love Sooyoung

Oppa, just think of it as triple date. We’ll have fun also. I can’t wait for tomorrow.

 

From: my love Siwon

Sooyoung~ah, Hyoyeon is very lucky to have you as her friend. Now stop thinking about tomorrow and go to sleep; or you’ll be a panda tomorrow. Goodnight

(These are the exchange message between Siwon and Sooyoung)

---

As soon as he got to the dorm, Yunho called to Boa.

Boa- “annyeong oppa.”

Yunho- “Bboa~yah, do you have plan for tomorrow?”

Boa- “no oppa.”

Yunho- “what about a date with me?”

Boa-“Ay, oppa don’t kid around. What do you want to do tomorrow.”

Yunho- “I’m just kidding. A date with you shorty, no way.”

Boa- “Oppa! Didn’t I told you not to call me that. If you just call me to tease me, I’m hanging up.”

Yunho- “sorry sorry, I’m just kidding. The thing is Siwon ask the two of us to hang out with him; actually he want to set Eunhyuk up with Hyoyeon. So Eunhyuk will be with Hyoyeon, Siwon will be with Sooyoung, and I’ll be alone.”

Boa- “Hmm, I was happy for nothing.”

Yunho- “yah, are you going or not?”

Boa- “araso, I’ll go.”

Yunho- “I’ll pick you up tomorrow.”

Boa- “you sound like you own a car. Goodnight oppa.”

Yunho- “araso, goodnight.”

The next day.

“Eunhyuk hyung, Yunho hyung, wake up or we’ll be late.” shouted Siwon while banging on their bedroom.

“Yah, Choi Siwon. I’m not a sleepy head. I’m ready.” shouted Eunhyuk as he open his door.

“Wow, Eunhyuk hyung, you are so handsome. I bet you don’t need to do anything to impress Hyoyeon since she’ll fall in love with you.” Siwon said excitingly.

“Yah, yah, yah; I just don’t want to look bad in front of your Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.” said Eunhyuk in embarrassed.

“Yah, what about Yunho?” Eunhyuk asked, trying to change topic.

“I don’t know. Let me call him.” answered Siwon

“Yunho hyung, wake up! We’ll be late, the two of us are ready.” said Siwon as soon as Yunho answer his call.

“Yah, I’m wide awake. You don’t need to wait for me coz I’m already out.” answered Yunho.

Siwon- “Hyung, why are you out already? Are you that excited to go to the amusement park that you actually went there alone first.”

Yunho- “YAH!! Choi Siwon! You think I’m a child. I’m gonna pick up Boa first.”

Siwon- “mianhae hyung, hyunh then you two meet us at the coffee shop near our company.”

Yunho- “araso, I’m hanging up.”

--

Siwon- “Yunho hyung is out to pick Boa unnie, he’ll meet us at the coffee shop. Now hyunh let’s go.”

At the coffee shop, the girls already arrive and are waiting for the guys to come.

Sooyoung- “Hyoyeon~ah, I forgot to tell you, Eunhyuk oppa,and Yunho oppa are coming also.”

Hyoyeon- “Yah, Choi Sooyoung! I thought there will be just the two of us,/ Boa unnie, and your sweetheart Choi Siwon.”

Sooyoung- “that will be unfair for Siwon oppa, he’ll be the only guy.”

Hyoyeon- “whatever, I don’t care anymore.”

Sooyoung- “Ay, don’t act as you don’t care. You face change when I said Eunhyuk oppa’s name.”

Hyoyeon- “I don’t wanna waste my energy arguing with you.”

While they were talking Siwon and Eunhyuk arrive.

Siwon- “Uri Sooyoung, do you have a great night sleep and dream of me last night?”

Sooyoung- “Opp (in embarrass) I do dream of you.” and she give Siwon and kiss on the cheek.

Hyoyeon- “Yah, you two don’t be mushy here.”

Sooyoung- “where is Yunho oppa and Boa unnie?”

Siwon- “Yunho hyung, will be here soon. He goes to pick Boa noona up.”

Sooyoung- “oppa I’m hungry, let’s go and order something.”

Siwon- “uri shikshin is hungry? Let’s go then.”

Sooyoung- “Eunhyuk oppa, take good care of Hyoyeon for me.”

Hyoyeon- “Yah I’m not a kid.” (in frustration)

Eunhyuk- “So Hyoyeon, did you sleep well last night?”

Hyoyeon- “Ne oppa. What about you?”

Eunhyuk- “I sleep well last night also.” I also dream of you.

 

Quite a long chaper, but there will be part two.

I would apriciate if you leave some comment.