Stand Up!

Our Love Story

SM is planning to have a tour where all of their artists perform.

Lee Sooman- “BoA, can I discuss something with you?”

BoA- “Sure seongsangnim, I’ll go up to your office now.”

Lee Sooman- “okay.”

While BoA was practicing her dance, Lee Sooman called her and said he got something to discuss with her; so she hurry up to his office.

~Knock Knock~

Lee Sooman- “BoA come on in.”

BoA- “ne seonsangnim. What do you want to discuss with me?”

Lee Sooman- “our company are planning to have a tour with all of our artists.”

BoA- “that’s great. But what about Yunho and Changmin?”

Lee Sooman- “that’s the reason I want to discuss with you. I think this is the best time for them to get back up. Do you think they are ready, especially Yunho?”

BoA- “Yunho’s condition is getting better day by day. Seongsangnim, leave it to me. I will talk to them.”

Lee Sooman- “I hope to hear good news from you soon.”

BoA- “Ne seongsangnim.”

After talking to Lee Sooman, BoA head back to her house for a shower and go to TVXQ’s dorm.

Changmin- “annyeong noona.”

BoA- “Annyeong Changmin, I’m here to take your hyung for a day out. Can I?”

Changmin- “Please noona.”

BoA- “Jung Yunho, let’s go out together today.”

Yunho- “I want to stay home today Boa. Let me off the hook for today please.”

BoA- “you know I don’t take no for an answer. Get dress up.”

Changmin- “hyung, just go with her. I don’t want to hear her nag.”

Yunho- “araso, just give me 10 minutes okay?”

BoA- “okay be quick.”

Yunho got up, take a shower, and dress up.

BoA- “as handsome as always my Yundol.”

Yunho- “cut it out you Little Giant.”

BoA- “Now off we go.”

BoA had it all plan, to encourage and convince Yunho to get on that SM Town stage.

BoA- “here we are.”

Yunho- “what are we doing here, Boa? This is way too much people.”

BoA- “what is there to be afraid of, we are here to enjoy ourselves not to kill anyone.”

BoA walk up and went to the place that they bought the cap on the day that she celebrate their early debut party for TVXQ.

BoA- “remember here?”

Yunho- “this store is where we bought that caps. Why are we here?”

BoA- “just because since we are here, let’s buy another cap each. This would look great on you.”

While she’s speaking, BoA pick a cap with red colour which said “Leader”.

Yunho- “BoA, last time you got this for me also.”

BoA- “This time it’s in red. Now pick one for me too.”

Yunho- “Let’s go with the same one.”

Store owner- “oh it’s the two of you. I saw you two on tv.”

BoA- “really ahjumma, so how do we look on tv?”

Store owner- “hmm, you look better in real life. I saw your boyfriend on stage singing and dancing so handsomely, and you sing and dance so beautiful.”

BoA- “we are not dating ahjumma. But my friend here shine so bright on stage right ahjumma.”

Store owner- “of course, he’s the most handsome out of them. You shy boy, confess to her fast or someone will take her away.”

Yunho –“ahjumma, we are just friend. We’ll take these two.”

Store owner- “I’ll give you for free, just let’s me take a picture with you two.”

BoA- “anniyo ahjumma, we can’t do that. We’ll take picture with you but we’ll pay for the caps.”

Store owner- “araso just give me 4000 won.”

BoA- “here you go ahjumma.”

Store owner- “thank you two. Here you there, confess to her fast or you’ll regret it.”

After buying the caps, the two of them head back to their car; but this time BoA insisit on driving. While she was driving, she play TVXQ’s song in the car.

Yunho- “What’s going on today BoA?”

BoA- “nothing I just feel like listening to your song today.”

Yunho just keep quiet and look out the window. Without Yunho realizing it, BoA park the car.

BoA- “we are here.”

Yunho- “Why are we here Boa?”

BoA- “just follow me.”

She turned back and pulled Yunho to walk. They walk to the SBS building. They enter the building and BoA guide Yunho to the Music programme stage.

BoA- “remember this stage Yunho?”

Yunho- “I debuted with the rest here.”

BoA- “I’m glad you remembered.”

Yunho- “BoA, tell me what do you want to tell me, I know you have something you want to tell me.”

BoA- “Yunho, I want you and Changmin to perform on stage again.”

Yunho- “BoA, you that....”

BoA- “just listen to me. I know your heart aren’t healed yet, but are you going to let TVXQ’s name get forgotten just like that. I know you don’t want. You told Changmin yourself, that no matter what happend you won’t let TVXQ name to be forgotten, you will make it shine even brighter.”

Yunho- “Boa.. I’m not ready.”

BoA- “you are ready Yunho, you are just scare that thing might happen again. Yunho, the three of them already left, they won’t come back you know it. I know you don’t want to come back with just the 2 of you, but Yunho you need to face reality. Step up for Changmin, for TVXQ, for me and especailly for yourself Yunho.”

Yunho- “.....”

BoA- “Yunho, listen to me; I know you miss the stage, you miss singing and dancing for your fan.”

Yunho- “our fans called us traitor BoA. What is the used if I miss them, I want to perform for them; none of them will be there. Changmin won’t be able to handle that shock Boa. His wound hasn’t fully healed yet, let’s not scrab salt on it Boa.”

BoA- “don’t use Changmin as excuse. Is that what you are afraid of? Your fans will be disappoint in you Yunho. You know how many messages they sent to me through tweeter? They miss you Yunho. They want to see you dancing and singing on stage again Yunho. They miss you! Your fans miss you!!”

Yunho- “you are lying to me right?”

BoA- “Do I look like I’m lying? Listen Yunho, our company will have a tour all together all of us. SuJu, So Nyu Shi Dae, SHINee, CJSH, f(x), all want you to be there. All of us want to take the stage with you Yunho. You are the leader of SM. Show our hoobaes what is it to fall and get back up Yunho.”

Yunho didn’t said anything, he just picked up his phone and dail Changmin’s number.

Yunho- “Changmin, I want you to go to our company building now.”

Changmin- “but why hyung?”

Yunho- “we have to practice, we performances to perform.”

Changmin- “hyung, what is going on here.”

Yunho- “Minnie, let’s show our hoobaes, fans, and them that we are still the same TVXQ. Let’s go Changmin, let’s tell the world that DONG BANG SHIN KI is back in the game.”

Changmin- “araso hyung, let’s do it. Let’s tell everyone that we are still the same DONG BANG SHIN KI. See you at the company.”

BoA is just amazed at what is happening, her persuation work?

BoA- “so Dong Bang Shin Ki is back in the game?”

Yunho- “who said we are out of the game? We are just taking a break. Let’s go to the company now.”

BoA- “okay, let’s me first call to seongsangnim first. He would be so happy to heard this.”

BoA- “seongsangnim, Dong Bang Shin Ki is back in the game!!”

Lee Sooman- “really BoA? Let’s me talk to Yunho.”

Yunho- “annyeonghaseyo seongsangnim.”

Lee Sooman- “so TVXQ are back in the game?”

Yunho- “it’s time seongsangnim. We had break for too long already seongsangnim.”

Lee Sooman- “I’m glad you decide to come back Yunho.”

Yunho- “the stage are waiting for us, how can we not come back?”

Lee Sooman- “araso, the old Yunho are back.”

Lee Sooman hang up and the two of them head to the company.

Changmin- “Noona, what did you do to my hyung?”

Yunho- “wae, you don’t like me like this?”

Changmin- “of course.. not. I really miss you hyung.”

Yunho- “so let’s practice. We have to show the world that DONG BANG SHIN KI are stronger than ever.”

Changmin- “yes hyung, let’s do that.”

sorry guys for the late update, I've been busy with projects. I would appreciate if you subscribe and comment. Guys, I'm sorry to tell you this, but I won't be updating for about 3 weeks since I'm preparing for exams. I promised I will update with great chapters as soon as I finished my exam. Sorry