On Stage again

Our Love Story

After weeks of practicing, U-Know Yunho and Max Changmin are ready to step on their stage again before their fans again. BoA, who know that her best friend and her dongsaeng must be so nervous since they weren’t on stage for a long time and this is their first time on stage with just the two of them; pay them a visit.

Max- “Hyung, I’m so nervous.”

Yunho- “Chill Minnie~ah, we’ll be alright. Trust hyung.”

BoA- “Look like the one who is the most nervous here trying to chill the other one.”

Yunho- “Bboa!!”

BoA- “So how do you feel?”

Yunho- “did you take a look at the audience yet?”

BoA- “I know what you mean, Yundol. There are .......”

Yunho- “Finish your sentence Boa~yah.”

BoA- “tons of red balloons, I thought I was at the red ocean, well actually I was at the red ocean.”

Yunho- “you are not lying right?”

BoA- “Don’t you believe me. I told you right that your fans are waiting for you two to step on stage again. You will believe me, when you step on stage.”

Tiffany –“BoA unnie~. See I told you she’ll be here.”

BoA- “are you looking for me my cuties little girls.”

Taeyeon- “Well, we just wanna hang out with you before you go on stage and we thought that we might pay Dong Bang Shin Ki oppas a visit together..”

Tiffany- “But I told them that you’ll be here so we don’t need to go to your room but they don’t believe.”

Yuri- “So we end up walking all the way to your room and to here. I told them we should listen to Fany.”

BoA- “ah~ another YulTi moments, Taengoo~ah you better keep up with Tiffany or TaeNy will be forgotten.”

Tiffany- “BoA unnie don’t said like that. Taengoo you know TaeNy forever right.”

Taeyeon- “of course Fany~ah. Yunho oppa, the audience are full of your fan; as expected of the red ocean.”

Sooyoung- “oppa you guys are the one who will open our SM Town stage right?”

Changmin- “Yes, Wae Sooyoung~ah?”

Sooyoung- “Anniyo, just calculating whether I have time to eat something or not.”

Changmin- “Speaking of food, I’m hungry. Hyung, I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

Sooyoung- “Oppa are you going to eat? Let me go with you.”

BoA Yunho- “as expected of our Shikshin.”

--

Stage Manager- “Dong Bang Shin Ki 1 minute.”

Yunho- “Changmin, let’s show everyone that We Are TVXQ!”

Changmin- “yeah hyung, let’s do that.”

HoMin- “Dong Bang Shin Ki Hwaiting!!”

Stage manager- “now.”

As the step on stage, as BoA told them; Cassiopeia are all there. The red ocean is right in front of their eyes. Yunho and Changmin sing and dance passionately, while Cassiopeia are chanting passionately. It was a great stage.

-Yunho POV-

TVXQ are back Cassiopeia thank you so much for this. I thought you abandon us but you didn’t. Thank you so much. Without BoA, Lee Sooman seongsangnim, and SM Town; me and Changmin won’t be able to experience this.

-End of POV-

After the performance end, Yunho and Changmin bow politely.

Yunho- “annyeonghaseyo, U-know Yunho-immida. Nice to meet you.”

Changmin- “annyeonghaseyo, Max Changmin-immida.”

Yunho- “Thank you so much for coming here to our SM Town concert. Thank you so much Cassiopeia for your red ocean. Thank you so much for not abandonning us.”

Changmin- “Thank you.”

After their performance, Cassiopeia shout passionately. Before leaving the stage HoMin bow politely again to show their grateful to their fans.

BoA- “that was a great performance uri Yundol. I know how much you miss the stage.”

Without saying anything, Yunho give BoA a hug.

Yunho- “thank Boa~yah. Without you, we won’t have this stage. I won’t be able to fell this again. Thank you so much for all this thing Boa~yah.”

BoA- “you know, you always have me beside you no matter what right? You saw how much your fans miss you right?”

Yunho- “Thank you Bboa. Thank you so much.”

Manager- “BoA, you need to dress up for your performance.”

BoA- “I’ll be right there oppa.”

Yunho- “go now. Hwaiting!”