Pranks

90 Days With 17 Idiots [DISCONTINUED]
 

“Why are you here?” the tentative and firm voice of the trainer rang through my ears as I, Hansol and Jisoo entered the mini practice room.

It was quite shocking, because all the boys were quiet. They sat down cross-legged on the floor, looking down and not saying a word. The tension in the atmosphere was almost enough to taste. A man with a grey jacket stood in front with his hands clasped behind his back and looking disappointed and angry, but he was showing it through his words, not through his expression.

Well this guy probably hasn’t tasted an ice cream yet.

“Why are you here?” The trainer asked as I, Hansol and Jisoo sat down quietly behind the guys. Doyoon didn’t follow and instead, went out of the room.

“I asked you, why are you here.” The voice of the trainer was enough to bring the boys back to their wits.

“We’re here to train and improve,” they answered in unison, even Jisoo who as new. I blinked at the trainer, silently approving of how he handled discipline around here.

“Hansol and Aiden, stand up,” the trainer commanded as I stood up immediately, not even daring to glance at Hansol. I knew I was in trouble by the burning gaze of the trainer.

“Aiden, why did you come inside this building without any permission or warning?” the trainer questioned as I gulped, my answer split into two.

It’s either I say ‘sorry, didn’t know’ or I’ll explain that I can go here whenever I want because LITE has already merged with Pledis weeks ago. Either of those answers will anger him, so I did what my instincts told me to do.

“LITE and Pledis are already of one, sir-“

“I asked you why you came here without any permission. I already know of that fact.” I flinched as I looked down.

“Because I was finding for a practice room,”

“Don’t mumble.”

“Because I was finding for a practice room sir,” I said more loudly, looking up at him.

“So you think you can just walk in here, dance and practice all you want without even asking if you were allowed? Trespassing is a serious problem,” he said in a know-it-all voice that made me want to punch him.

I lived in America longer, and I was taught to respect people who were in the business.

But this guy…he just crossed the line. Okay, I didn’t tell anyone I came here, but it’s not like I stole anything or did anything bad to the trainees.

“And you boys, especially you Hansol and Mingyu, why didn’t you send her out?”

“Sir, she didn’t want to-“

“If she didn’t want to go, you could’ve took her by force!” he scolded as Mingyu brought his gaze down on the ground.

“Hansol and Aiden, go to that room. Doyoon will speak with you.” And just like that, we were dismissed. I and Hansol shuffled quickly and quietly to the other room, closing the door lightly.

“That mother-“

“Be quiet Aiden. They can hear us,” Hansol hissed as I started to clench my fist and walk around in anger. You don’t even know how mad I was. I was about to punch the wall when Doyoon came in. We assembled together, Doyoon sitting on the chair, crossing his legs and arms.

“Explain.”

“Doyoon oppa-“

“Do you think we’re close enough to be called ‘oppa’? Doyoon-ssi. Doyoon sunbae if you must,” he remarked coldly as I swallowed. The only guy I thought was nice at first suddenly turns into this.

“D-Doyoon-ssi, I just came here to practice. I didn’t mean any harm to the employees or trainees here. I swear on LITE-“

“Then as what our trainer said, why didn’t you ask permission?”

“Because it was not important, Doyoon-ssi,” I responded as calmly as I could, but for heaven’s sake, I’m going to blow up and shout myself hoarse.

“Not important? Unless you have an I.D, you can’t enter these premises. Our trainer was right. We should’ve took you by force-“

“Doyoon hyung, it’s not her fault-“

“And you Hansol, you shouldn’t have been lenient on her. Look now. Our trainer is mad at us, I’m disappointed with you, and they learn that the CEO of LITE’s daughter barged in without permission. How do you think that will look in the media? In the internet?” We quieted ourselves as we let Doyoon speak.

Even if we did nothing wrong or major, the older one has the right to lay any punishment.

“Back to the practice room.”

I and Hansol walked quietly back to the room, seeing the boys already standing up.

I stood behind Wonwoo and Soonyoung, hoping I won’t get called again.

“Geum Aiden, step out.”

I growled to myself as I did as I was told. Before I did, I glanced around and caught Adam’s eye. He was slightly smirking, not meeting my gaze. I turned suspicious.

“Why are you here?” the trainer asked me suddenly that all suspicions left my mind. I put my hands behind my back and showed a poker face.

“I’m here because I’m a Pledis trainee. I’m here to tutor Seventeen-“

“Yet you’re doing a despicable job of it,” The trainer snapped as I stared steadily at his face.

“Tell me, did your mother leave you?” the trainer asked as I stopped my train of thoughts. All came down when he said mother. I heard a bit of murmuring from the boys as I gulped.

“Y-Yes.”

“And do you know why?”

I shook my head lightly.

“It’s because of this. She was sick of your rebellious attitude that she couldn’t take it anymore and left. She was sick of you and your brother. But before I delve in deeper, I have to say one thing-“

“YOU’RE PRANKED!” I heard Seungcheol shout as everyone burst out laughing that it scared the soul out of me.

Have these boys gone mad?!

“WHAT THE EFFI NG-“

“Aiden, this was just a prank!” Adam guffawed as I sat down on the floor limply, laughing, but sad tears coming out of my eyes.

I was so happy that it was just a prank, but the tears I can’t let out awhile ago came streaming down my cheeks.

I didn’t want to speak of my mother. It was always a touchy subject for me to discuss, yet this dude has the nerve to do it. I continued chuckling as I also cried. You could say I’m insane.

“Ah Aiden, why are you crying?” Soonyoung asked me worriedly as I wiped away my tears, laughing a bit.

“Did she go mad?” I heard Seokmin ask as I shook my head.

“It’s just, he mentioned my mother…”

“LET’S KILL HIM! AH!” Seunggwan shouted as a battle cry as Wonwoo, Soonyoung, Seokmin, he and Seungcheol charged the trainer who was laughing good heartedly in front of me, the boys hitting him jokingly.

“Yah, are you alright? I’m sorry for being a jerk back there,” Doyoon surprisingly stated, crouching down in front of me as I wiped the last of my tears. I laughed and shook my head.

“It’s alright. You can be a great actor in the future,” I complimented as Doyoon grinned. He reached to pat my head as I closed my eyes a bit, savoring his warm hand comforting me.

“Thank you. And-“

“Hyung! Seungcheol needs help beating up the trainer!” Hansol shouted as Doyoon retreated  his hand, grinned at me one more time before charging the trainer who was trying to fend off six crazy boys.

“I thought we were in for it, really,” Hansol commented as he sat cross-legged beside me. I glanced at him and saw that he was quite pale, but his color is coming back. I smirked and shook my head.

“You were so scared,”

“No I wasn’t, you were, Geum Doshin,”

“Yah, since when were you allowed to use my Korean name?!”

“Uh, since we’re living now in a place called South Korea-“

“Okay, okay, don’t fight, don’t fight!” Mingyu stated cheerfully as he sat down on my left smiling angelically.

“Thanks Mingyu oppa, for standing up for me awhile ago,” I told him gratefully as s tinge arose on his cheeks.

“No problem Doshin-ah.” Mingyu hugged my sideways as I heard Hansol groan.

”You can let him call you by your Korean name, but after all we’ve been through in that room with that Doyoon hyung, you wouldn’t let me?! YAH! GEUM DOSHIN!”

“Aigoo, DON’T CALL ME THAT! TAEYOON OPPA! Hansol is teasing me!”

“Yah Aiden! Don’t ever call me Taeyoon!” 

 

author's note: Okay, since no one has got the right answer, no one won, haha. I'll be discontinuing the game guys, sorry, but it's just a bit too much of a hassle if I continue it. But I hope you guys still stick around for the updates! Oh, I hoped you liked this one! I know some of you expected it, but I write uber cliche stories, so *shrugs* ^^

And to show support, mind clicking this? upvote

A link to help you know Seventeen a bit more: seventeen names

 

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 1:45pm