Games and New Comers

90 Days With 17 Idiots [DISCONTINUED]
 

“Dude, let go!”

“No, you let go!’

The hell with this.

I yanked my arms away hard enough to fall on the floor. I waited for the impact, but I was shocked when I felt a pair of soft arms encircle my waist and save me from my fall. I blinked at my savior.

“D-Doyoon-ssi?” I stuttered as he smirked angelically. Oh my.

“Want to be careful here. Come on, you’re in my team.” Doyoon stood me as I and he ran for it. We went to one corner with four more boys.

“Hello! So, you decided to keep your arms?” Jihoon joked as I laughed a bit, sitting down in between him and Doyoon.

“Yeah. Hansol and Mingyu sure know how to decapitate a human-“

“Okay! Please discuss who you are going to send out! And I decided it won’t just be a Talent Game! There will also be a quiz to determine who is the smartest among the group!” I heard the PD announce as I excitedly bounced on my seat, listening to Doyoon’s orders.

“Okay, I’ve been thinking, since all of us here are more into talents than brains, we should send out Aiden. Jihoon, you’re our secret weapon. Chan, you’re up after Aiden, okay? Seokmin, you’re on variety skills and Seunggwan, you’re on singing,” Doyoon discussed as I nodded in agreement.

I stopped my nodding as I finally processed what the heck was he saying.

“YAH, wait! Time out! DENG! Are you saying that I have to take the quiz first?! Dude, who told I was smart?!” I demanded from Doyoon who shrugged as he looked at me up and down.

“You look like the weakest in talents, and we can only hope for your brains. If you have any. It’s best to send the weak out first, since I know Seungcheol would do the opposite.” Doyoon crinkled his nose as I laughed sarcastically, shoving a bit too hard.

“Oh you, always wanting to get beat up by chicken wings.”

“Please present your representatives!” The PD ordered as I sighed, looking at the expectant expressions of the five boys.

“Okay fine, I’ll go, just don’t expect too much.” I pointed a warning finger at all of them as Doyoon scoffed.

“That’s why you were sent out first, Aiden. Now go.” I stood up and walked nervously to the center of the room, looking at my opponents.

From Seungcheol’s team, Mingyu was sent out. From Soonyoung’s team, Hansol was sent out.

We met together in the center as I stood in between the boys, looking at the PD nervously.

“You know, I didn’t appreciate you guys trying to pull my arms off,” I mumbled angrily as they stifled their laugh as a cough and snort. I rolled my eyes. Boys.

“Okay, please do something that you think is your talent. Let’s start with Mingyu.” Mingyu stepped our of the line and faced the camera, putting a fist near his cheeks.

“Bbuing bbuing~”

“Ah, KYEOPTA!” I squealed as I saw his cute and pouty expression. Hansol elbowed me in the shoulder as I heard Doyoon shout, “YAH! You’re not supposed to cheer for them!”

“Okay, that was definitely cute. Hansol?” Hansol stepped out confidently as Mingyu stepped back, glancing down at me.

“You were great out there, really,” I complimented, grinning as he blushed. I focused my gaze on Hansol.

”I’ll be rapping. Ehem.” He paused for a moment before he rapped. From my slumped posture and bored expression, it morphed into an amazed one as I stood up straight. He rapped to Bang Yongguk’s Mine, and I’ve got to say, he nailed it.

“Whoo! Go Hansol! Go Hansol!” I started cheering as Mingyu laughed and just followed my lead.

“Everyone put your hands up for Choi Hansol!” I shouted in a low voice as the Seventeen boys including Adam hooted and cheered as Hansol gained more confidence and started to move around the room while hi-fiving everyone.

“Thank you!” Hansol bowed once more before scuttling back to the line.

“Thanks for the encouragement,” Hansol whispered as I smiled. Hey, everyone needs it once in awhile.

”Okay, that was exciting! Excellent, next is-“

“I think Aiden has showed her talent already,” Mingyu interrupted the PD.

“Oh? How so?”

“Her talent is cheering people up. She congratulated and comforted me awhile after I did aegyo, and without her enthusiasm-“

“I would’ve rapped just standing there like a stick, hoping it was over,” Hansol helped as I looked at the two of them who were smiling happily at the PD who looked surprised.

I was just helping them get into the mood. I never knew that was a talent.

“I guess…you’re right. But for entertainment purposes-“

“I do have one talent. I can sing like a cat drowning,” I interrupted the PD as everyone laughed good heartedly. The PD shook her head, smiling.

“I’m sorry, that may be a talent, but-“

“I can conjure pick up lines now,” I suggested hurriedly as the PD waved her hand as if to proceed. I cleared my throat as stepped forward. I focused my inner Romantic Aiden as I turned to Hansol who jumped slightly at the sudden movement.

The poor guy looked like he was about to cry as he saw my weird expression.

It was a sly expression that I tried, if you ask me. And I don’t think it’s working all too well.

“Cue music!” I shouted as PSY’s – Gentleman started to play. I don’t know whoever did that, but thank you.

“Are you Hansol?” I asked him as he blinked.

“Uh, why?”

“Because you’re Hanso-LOVELY!” I retorted as Hansol burst out into laughter. I then did PSY’s Gentleman dance going over to Seunggwan who was holding in his laughter.

I removed my invisible sunglasses and pretended to slick my hair back.

“Are you Seunggwan?"

“Why?”

“Because you’re my Bu!” I responded as I winked, Seunggwan collapsing in a fit of laughter. I then strolled over to Samuel, crouching down to his height.

“Yah Aiden! It’s not permitted to say things like that to Samuel!”

“Aiden-ah! Don't do it!”

“Are you sure about that, Doshin-ah?”

Despite me cringing at my real name and chuckling at their jokes, I looked at Samuel in the eye.

“Are you Samuel?”

“Why noona?”

“Because even if you’re short, you take up a big space in my heart.” I made a heart with my hands and grinned Samuel who pretended to feel giddy.

“Ah hyung! Noona is so cheesy!” Samuel exclaimed loudly as I laughed with them, standing up and going back to the front.

“That was awesome! Okay, shall we ask the viewers who’s the winner?”

“Yes!”

The three of us chatted as we waited for the results, slightly anxious but happy that we did those things.

Seokmin and Soonyoung kept on dancing Gentleman in the back, so everyone was entertained.

“The winners have been decided!” The PD announced as Seokmin immediately went back to our group and Soonyoung back to his.

“Third place is Aiden!” The PD announced as I clapped happily. Hey! At least I got third place.

“Yah, that’s not fair,” I heard Mingyu whisper seriously as I looked at him.

”Why? At least I placed right?” I grinned goofily as I faced the PD.

“Second place is Mingyu and first place is Hansol! Congratulations!” The boys applauded us as we bowed.

“Okay! Next is the brain test! I’ll be giving you whiteboards and markers, and you have to answer three questions I have prepared for you!” The staffs handed the three of us what we needed as I immediately sat on the floor, testing out my marker.

“First question. Spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!”

“WHAT?!” Almost everyone protested as I even crawled nearer.

“Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Go!” The PD commanded as I scratched my head furiously as I tried to write it down.

After a few attempts and the distracting laughs and remarks of Seventeen, I erased the whiteboard clean and wrote what came in mind.

“Time’s up! Please show your answers!” The PD instructed as I hesitantly showed my answer.

“What the-“ Seokmin burst out laughing along with Doyoon who checked my answer.

I blushed as I glanced at my own answer.

Superbigmaccheeseburgerfrenchfriespastapizza

I turned supercalifragilisticexpialidocious into listing all my favorite foods.

I looked at Hansol and laughed aloud.

Supermanbatmanspidermanavengershulk

“You didn’t get it too?” I asked him as he laughed, shaking his head. The two of us looked at Mingyu’s and collapsed laughing. I thought I would’ve died from laughter then and there.

Instead of writing the word, he drew a deformed Mary Poppins, flying with an umbrella and all.

“Okay, since no one got the answer, all of you have no points! Please send the next representatives!” I left the whiteboard there but kept the marker. I shook hands with Hansol then with Mingyu. We went back to our respective groups as they congratulated me.

“Hey, you were closer to the word than Mingyu,”

“You had some awesome pick up lines,”

I smiled at their encouragements and leaned on Jihoon, playing with my marker. Doyoon sent Chan out next, looking at him. I grinned evilly as I snuck up behind him.

“Doyoon-ah~”

“Wh- UGH!”

“HA!” I said in victory as I grinned at what I did to his cheek. There was a large black mark on his once mark-free cheek.

“Yah, come here!” I tried to run away when Doyoon grabbed a hold of my wrist and pulled me to his lap. He laid me down and took the marker.

“I’m giving you a moustache, you mischievous girl!”

“No!” I screamed as Doyoon proceeded to give me a make-over. He released me as I faced the boys. They all scrambled away from me as Jihoon shakily gave me a mirror. I laughed at myself as I saw a huge moustache and eyebags under my eyes.

“You’re good,” I complimented as Doyoon shrugged modestly.

“One of my specialties,”

The game continued hilariously as I switched from member to member, giving them at least one black mark on their face or body.

The winner was Soonyoung’s team, much to Doyoon and Seungcheol team’s dismay.

“Okay! We’ll be doing the Paper Passing Game- Oh, come on in!” I glanced at the door and saw a bunch of girls and boys walk in, chatting and strolling in as if they owned the place.

“Seventeen! Get behind me! Adam! Round Seventeen up!” I yelled in panic as Adam did as he was told. Soon, Adam and the boys were behind my outstretched arms as I protected them from the incomers.

“Uh, who is she?” A girl asked me as I blew the bangs off my face.

“I’m part of the Seventeen Protection Program, Agent A. If you have any weapons, I suggest you put it down. And that includes cellphones boys and girls,” I instructed in an authoritative tone as they slowly put their cellphones down, one even laying in the floor as a precaution.

“You know, there’s a possibility she’s adopted,” I heard Adam tell one of the Seventeen members thoughtfully.

 

author's note: Alright, the winners for the last games were deeroyal and shin_yoonjo12. Your karma has been sent! Here are the next questions:

Name one Jisoo fact. If someone already commented it, you're not allowed to copy it.

BONUS QUESTION; 2 KARMA POINTS; Name at least one ship in Seventeen. If someone already commented it, you're not allowed to copy it.

And to show support, mind clicking this? upvote

disclaimer: I don't own anything gifs, seventeen nor pictures unless stated. 

And, a link to help you know Seventeen a bit more: seventeen names

Friday, April 19, 2013 1:45pm