New Member, Questions and Upcoming Problems

90 Days With 17 Idiots [DISCONTINUED]
 

“Ah, ah, AH! One more step and the whole building will blow up!” I scolded the girl who tried to take a step forward. I widened my eyes at her as she quickly retreated.

“Okay, this is ridiculous. Aiden, they’re our music friends. Every Saturday, a few people will come here and have activities with us. They’re also in our dance team,” I heard Seungcheol explain as he went out of the protective barrier and faced me with cross arms.

Right then and there, I felt like the world’s biggest idiot.

“Come again?”

“Aiden, they won’t harm us,” Doyoon spoke from the back as I regained my composture, dusting off invisible dust as I tried out for a friendly smile at the half-scared guests.

“Ah, sorry for my behavior back there. Instincts. I’m Aiden, and that’s my brother Adam. We’re – uhm – they’re tutors and-“

“Doyoon oppa! We should really work on Step 21!” A girl shouted from the opposing group as I stopped rambling feeling bewildered. The guests parted and I saw a girl with wavy black hair, a petite but tall body and the most annoying voice ever heard in audio history.

“Yeah, we should. Come on guys, we have to round up,” Jihoon instructed as all of the Seventeen members went over to the guests and found their group mates. I hung back and studied the girl who interrupted me awhile ago. She was in Doyoon’s team. She flipped her hair delicately and batted her eyelashes as Doyoon explained something to his group.

I scoffed, crossing my arms.

“Typical.”

“I wouldn’t talk.” I jumped and turned around, seeing Adam behind me, smiling victoriously. I wrinkled my nose in annoyance.

“What are you smiling about Adam oppa?”

“Oh nothing, Aiden. Just the fact that I like seeing you jealous.”

“Me? Jealous? Over who?” I exclaimed in confusion, shaking my head. I tried to fake it, but Adam saw right through me. I racked my brain for an excuse.

“Uhm – why the heck would I be jealous over some girl? Sure she’s tall and pretty, but I’m the daughter of the CEO who owns one of the top fashion companies in South Korea-“

“Which leads us back to question one. Why are you jealous?” Adam remarked smartly as I stomped my foot, glowering at his smirk.

“I am not jealous!”

“Hey Aiden! Come over here! You’re in our team!” I heard Soonyoung call as I sighed in frustration.

“Adam, if you tell the others about this-“

“I’ll die by you beating me up with chicken wings, I got it. I’m actually worried that you would tell your jealous secret right no- Oh hi Doyoon.” I turned around, my eyes widening as I saw Doyoon right behind me.

“Hi guys. I was wondering if Aiden wanted-“

“Nope! She doesn’t want hyung! She’s in our team now! Bye!” I felt two hands grab my arm and pull me towards them. I followed them aimlessly, still dazed that Doyoon was centimeters from me.

Turns out it was Hansol who saved me, and now that we’ve reached our destination, he let go of my arm and gesture to Soonyoung who looked lost.

“Hi there Aiden. So, we’ll have to present this dance in front of everyone in a few days’ time, and most of the steps are made, except after the part where we extend our arms and pull back our bodies. After that move, we got nothing. Any ideas?” Soonyoung pleaded as I blinked. Why would he plead to me? I’m not as good in dancing as all of them.

“Uhm, can you guys do the dance? I can think better if you actually do the moves and get in the flow,” I suggested as Soonyoung nodded appreciatively.

“Okay, that sounds good. First positions guys.” I moved away as I watched them position themselves. I watched from the front, and studied their movements and position carefully.

When the music started, they started bouncing and feeling the music. I nodded with the music. Just then, they did their steps. I cringed as I saw the two girls and boy dance. Seventeen had precision. That means they hit the steps and stopped when they needed to at the same time still give the illusion of flowing movements.

Soonyoung needed to work on his hand movements. He wasn’t aware that his hand positions were late and different from the others. As for Ming Ming, he needed to work on executing the moves more. I can tell he’s still a bit shy. And Hansol….well, what he needed to know that he worked in a group, not solo.

After they did the last step, they assembled in a line and look at me expectantly. I didn’t hesitate to tell them the things that I found slightly off about their dance. After I was done, Soonyoung was smiling.

“I knew you’d be good in this. Okay, dance with us? You can follow our movements from the back, or you do you want to be taught?” Soonyoung asked me as I knew the answer immediately.

“Taught please. I want to know the correct dance moves.”

“Okay, we’ll take a five minute break. Hansol, teach Aiden.” Hansol went over to me and started explaining.

“Okay, the theme of this dance is somewhat hip hop and pop combined. You want your movements to be to the point and accurate. Like this.” I kept quiet as Hansol taught me all the moves. I worked obediently and diligently.

Even though the moves were slightly hard, I gave it my all. After twenty or so minutes, I already knew the steps, but I haven’t mastered it nor paced it with music.

“Okay, that’s all you need to know. Just follow our timing and you’ll get it eventually. You know how to do the scorpion dance right?” Hansol asked curiously as I nodded, grinning.

“Been doing it ever sine I saw Infinite dance it. Come on, let’s call them.” I and Hansol rounded up our team and positioned ourselves. The music was being played as I heard a scoff.

“Ugh, she thinks it’s that easy?” I heard that annoying girl from before say. I grinded my teeth together as Hansol saw my frustration.

“Are you-“

“I’m fine. The music’s starting.” And indeed it did. The music started as we bounced to the beat, feeling the music. The singer started to sing, as we executed the moves.

It was difficult at first, because I didn’t know when to start, but I picked up quick when I watched Hansol dance. I was thankful I wasn’t part of the two girls just walking to the front. I loved the Scorpion dance. After the dance, we hi-fived each other and took a few second break.

I was about to scare Adam from behind when Hansol grabbed my wrist.

“Come on, it’s time.”

“Yo dude, time for what?!”

“Just come with me.” I let him tow me along towards the center and stood there like idiots. And then, all of Seventeen and their friends went also in the middle as Jihoon got his guitar.

“Okay, get ready to introduce the Seventeen member in 3, 2-“

“Wait, who? What?! YAH!”

“Like 17! Hello everyone!” Seventeen greeted at the camera as I huffed, blowing the bags off my face. No one ever answered my questions. Jihoon started playing the guitar as everyone started to sing. The song was unfamiliar to me, so I just clapped and stated the repeated words.

Just then, someone in white came in holding a guitar, playing it while going over to us. My eyes widened considerably as he took the place beside Junhui as everyone’s excitement level heightened.

“Jisoo, please introduce yourself!”

“Hello everyone, I’m Hong Jisoo, nineteen and from Los Angeles,” The boy called Jisoo said in both Korean and English. Ah, so he’s like Hansol.

“Whoo! Welcome Jisoo everyone! PD nim, isn’t Jisoo going to do questions with Hansol?” Seunggwan asked the PD as she nodded. Jisoo and Hansol quickly went, but not before Hansol grabbed my wrist and tagged me along.

“YAH! It’s the paper passing game! I want to see who will kiss accidentally!” I exclaimed as Hansol paid me no attention.

“Oh sure, ignore the girl.” I rolled my eyes as Jisoo entered one of the rooms where Seventeen chats with fans.

“Since you speak English too, and you’re here now, you might as well introduce yourself more to the fans, so you know, they’ll feel safe when you’re with us,” Hansol finally explained as he closed the door. Jisoo actually came back with another chair as he glanced sheepishly at me.

“I thought you might need this,” Jisoo stated as he put the chair down. I smiled and bowed slightly, sitting on it. Hansol got the laptop from the table and started talking.

“Okay everyone, we are here now with the newest member of Seventeen, Hong Jisoo! And also please welcome Geum Aiden,” Hansol added as I chuckled.

“Okay, let’s see the fans chats.” Jisoo and Hansol started answering some of the fan’s questions as I looked at the chat. It was flowing down like a waterfall. I shook my head and chuckled at the questions. Some were pretty crazy.

Jisoo and Hansol entertained the audience as I sat in the back, just watching and occasionally adding comments here and there.

“Okay guys, now you know enough about me, let’s read some questions for Aiden, okay?” Jisoo asked the camera as I glanced at him curiously.

“Jisoo oppa, do you think they would want to know what-“

“Oh, a question for you Aiden. How did you get into Pledis?” Hansol recited as I leaned over to read the question again. I looked at the camera and smiled.

“Well I was finding for a practice room, and I managed to get into the Pledis building because of the bridge that connects my dad’s company with Pledis. So, I found Seventeen’s practice room and just decided to practice there,” I recounted as I grinned fully at the camera.

“Wait, you’re the daughter of the CEO who’ll be giving us our costumes?” Jisoo asked me as I nodded.

“Yeah, why?”

“Nothing in particular. I just really love your brother’s design and style. It’s really intricate and-“

“Moving on! Next question for Aiden, what was your first impression of Seventeen?” Hansol interrupted as Jisoo stuck his tongue out. I chuckled at his playfulness.

“My first impression? Uhm, I’m sorry if I offend the fans or you guys, but you guys were quite rude, calling me an intruder,” I summed up as Hansol frowned.

“Yeah, we were rude, but you shouldn’t have gotten in without permission-

“You heard the manager, I can practically go anywhere I want to here-“

“Well if you have, I can direct you to the room where they teach manners-“

“Guys! Stop fighting!” Jisoo scolded as we both shut up, huffing and turning away. Jisoo got the laptop and scrolled through the comments.

“Oh wow. On second thought, don’t stop fighting. The fans are shipping you already. Look.” Jisoo showed us the fan’s comments as my eyes bugged out. Some were those innocent and cute comments, and some were fantasies that shouldn’t be revealed.

“O-kay then. Look, I saw a question for you. Who’s your favorite member, and that favorite member has to be the member you would date in the future. Okay Aiden, answer the question,” Hansol prompted as I blushed a bit.

“Doyoon.” I stated before everything went quiet.

“So you’ll date hyung?” Hansol asked me as I stayed quiet. He grew a bit annoyed by that I stifled a laugh.

“Yah! Will you or will you not go on a date with Doyoon hyung?! Yah Aiden!”

Just then, the door opened, revealing Doyoon himself looking stern and angry.

“Everyone in the practice room. Now.”

Uh oh. 

 

author's note: The winners of the last game were deeroyal, Hunhan13, _ignored, pookiemonx3, cathy4reals and Daesungoppa4ever! I already transferred the karma to you guys! ^^; Here's the question, but there's a catch: PM ME THE ANSWER

Tell me the exact title of his self camera video. 

And to show support, mind clicking this? upvote

disclaimer: I don't own anything gifs, seventeen nor pictures unless stated. 

And, a link to help you know Seventeen a bit more: seventeen names

 

Sunday, April 21, 2013 12:51pm