Headed To South Korea

90 Days With 17 Idiots [DISCONTINUED]
 

Cheeseburgers.

The overflowing cheese, the yummy and squishy meat, the soft bread on either sides, the lettuce on top of the patty and the tomatoes-

“YAH, YOU SLEEPY HEAD! GET UP!” A rude and annoying sound awoke me from my tasty dream as my eyes shot open. It was blurry for a moment as I landed on what seemed like a carpeted-floor. I blinked a few times to get my bearings and realized I was still on the damned airplane. 

I thought we landed an hour ago.

“Good, you’re up. Get your seatbelt around your waist and lie down properly. You looked like you came out of the morgue,” the voice, which I detected was my brothers’, ordered as I got up from the floor, dusting myself off. I shot a glare at him, and he didn’t even flinch.

Bow down to the Almighty Aiden, brother Adam!

Okay, that was too much.

“Fine, my grumpy twin. Don’t get your underwear in a twist,” I as he smiled mockingly before rolling his eyes. He was always the stressed out and demanding one. I sat on my first-class bed, finding for my seatbelt. I hooked the two together, slumping as I yawned.

The flight from New York, USA to Seoul, South Korea wasn’t exactly rainbows and unicorns. It took 14 effing hours on this plane to get to South Korea. And it wasn’t helpful that my nagging but caring brother had to sit beside me. I could’ve sat with our parents.

But they’d be so busy on their laptop to even care about me. I’m used to it though.

“Are you tired from the flight?” Adam asked me gently as I raised two incredulous eyebrows at him.

“Of course not! I’m as preppy and energetic as a bunny!” I did a cheerleader pose, my fist in the air as the other was on my waist as I tried out for a preppy smile.  Adam immediately got the message and flicked my forehead, me rubbing it as I pouted.

“Don’t try to get smart with me, little sister. We have to review those new jackets that LITE sent to us,” Adam warned as I groaned, stuffing my face at the pillow.

I hated reviewing. If possible, I’d just hand out lollipops to whoever made the clothing I liked and none for that clothing that I disliked. Simple, right?

But no, we have to review every. Single. One. Of. Them.

Someone just take me to cheeseburger heaven.

”Look at the bright side! We’ll tour Seoul with your new board. We’ll go to Myeongdeong, just the two of us.” At the mention of ‘board’ my head snapped up as I smiled at Adam, a real genuine and slightly scary-looking smile.

“Will we? Oh my gosh, yes! Is mom and dad coming to eat out with us?” I asked him excitedly, swinging my legs as I looked at Adam with a mixture of happiness and curiosity. His smile faded and looked away from me, coughing.

“No. They have work, and you know that,” Adam told me quietly as I stopped swinging my legs. I looked down at my sneakers. It was good our parents were in a separate plane – wait, plane was not the word – I mean, a private jet going to Seoul, South Korea.

“They’re always busy,” I commented to myself, but I knew Adam heard. He sighed and patted my head, something I’ve always loved since we were little.

“But that means we can visit more meat shops and play in more arcades without parental supervision! This is going to be awesome!” I suddenly exploded, a lot of plane riders giving me the stick eye as I looked hopefully at Adam who grinned.

“Yeah, we’ll do all of that. But right now, let’s wait till we reach our home, okay? I don’t want to land there the hard way. That means jumping out the window.” My 16 year old twin brother said frighteningly, shivering as I smiled mischievously.

“Oh Adam, why didn’t you just ask?” 

 

author's note: so yeah, first chapter. Did you guys like it? Any comments? Violent reactions? Criticism? Leave your thoughts below. Enjoy this gif of Hansol before you go though:

Sunday, April 14, 2013 1:13pm