Listen to My 2nd Confession?

90 Days With 17 Idiots [DISCONTINUED]
 

“So what’s the plan commander?” I asked excitedly as Hansol continued to keep watch.

We were currently in a café, pretending to be just two love birds in love – horrifying right? – spying on Seungcheol’s who were just sitting around the table, talking.

I pouted as Hansol kept a wary eye of our targets. I leaned in and punched his shoulder, making him yelp loudly and turn towards me with a glare.

“Yah, do you want this plan to fail?"

“What plan? We just got here, and you started stalking them! If you don’t want to share your plan, then you can just do this all by your-“

“I’m sorry,” I heard Hansol say rapidly as he leaned in, putting a hand behind my neck as he planted his lips on mine forcefully.

All train of thought stopped in my mind.

Holy

Chicken

Nuggets

All I thought about was Hansol kissing me in a café full of people and potential fangirls. My eyes were wide in fear, my heart was thumping like crazy, and I couldn’t stop thinking about the fact that Hansol is kissing me right now.

I’m too young to die in the hands of Seventeen fans.

I finally gathered my wits and pushed him away, panting in embarrassment and shock. I wiped my lips with the back of my hand as I studied Hansol’s calm expression. He looked at peace, and I probably looked like…well, like me.

“Why’d you do that?! Do you want me to die that badly?! I’m too young!”

“Shush! I just did it because Seunggwan glanced at our table. And did the camera catch all of that?” Hansol asked the cameraman. The man nodded almost sheepishly. I groaned, wanting to bang my head on the table. In a few hours, girls will be breaking down my door.

“Good move captain, I’ll be dead in a few hours,”

“Then if you will, let’s work together in eliminating Seungcheol hyung’s team. Call?” Hansol tilted his head to one side, grinning triumphantly. I smiled sarcastically at him, standing up.

Honestly, I didn’t know what compelled me to stand up.

Maybe it was because Hansol just kissed me so we won’t get noticed.

Nah, I bet that’s not the reason.

“You will do this all by yourself. I’m leaving, and if I get caught and my nametag gets ripped, then joy because I’ll join Mingyu oppa,” I said a bit icily. I turned my back towards him, grimacing, when I felt him grab my wrist.

“But I thought we were in this together. Remember?” Hansol’s gentle question was enough to pull me back.

Oh what the heck with this. Just forget about the damn kiss and just rip off the nametags.

I sighed and nodded, half smiling that caused him to smile brightly.

Damn that smile of his.

“Fine. But no more kisses,”

“No guarantee of that. Follow my-“ I put a finger to my lips as he quieted down, confused. I smirked and removed my wrist from his hold.

“No, Hansol Vernon Choi. You’ll follow my lead. Come on.” I snuck upon Seungcheol’s back, and since he was leaning forward, his name tag was going to be easy to rip off.

I reached a hand up towards Seungcheol’s back, squatting down as I gestured Hansol to rip of Seunggwan’s.

One, two, three-

I ripped of the nametag and bolted, but not before I heard, “YAH! AIDEN GEUM! CHOI HANSOL! COME BACK HERE!”

“We’re so dead,” Hansol chuckled as he ran beside me. I shrugged and smiled.

“It was worth it though. Come on, let’s catch one.” I and Hansol rounded the corner and stuck ourselves on the wall, hearing the voices of our enemies talk

“Go there! Find them! Rip of their nametags! We need to avenge Seungcheol hyung’s and Seunggwan’s elimination!” The voice of Wonwoo boomed as I and Hansol tried to hold in my laughter.

We heard footsteps come our way as we got ready for our first catch.

Here we go

“AH!” I and Hanso kidnapped Jisoo, holding his arms tightly as we led him somewhere secluded.

“What do you want from me?” Jisoo asked us fearfully as I and Hansol exchanged smirks.

“Hyung, we won’t rip off your nametag-“

“If you bring any of your teammates here and we rip off their nametags,” I finished for Hansol. Jisoo nodded and smiled a bit awkwardly.

“Okay! Okay, I’ll bring Soonyoung here. I’ll call him, wait a moment. You two are dangerous, really,” Jisoo mumbled the last part as I scoffed.

“I’ll be very dangerous if Hansol kisses me again,” I growled as Hansol feigned an innocent look.

“Wait, you kissed Aiden?!” Jisoo exclaimed as Hansol held his arms up in surrender, an alarmed look on his face.

“It was a precaution!”

“If it was a precaution, you could’ve told me first!”

“Well you talk too much!”

“You first kiss stealer!” I covered my mouth in surprise as Hansol laughed loudly. I’m mentally killing him already.

“That was your first kiss? Really?” Hansol asked in between his laughter. I glared at him and punched his shoulder quite hard.

“Yes, and I was very disappointed with it,”

“Come on, you liked it!”

“Did not!"

“Did too!”

“KIDS! If you would like another victim, I suggest you quiet down, okay? I’m calling Soonyoung here,” Jisoo scolded us both as I huffed, leaning on Jisoo for support. I was tired.

“Yah, even if you didn’t like the kiss, you don’t have to lean on Jisoo hyung,” I heard Hansol protest as I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Hot chick alert, twelve o’clock,” I stated urgently as a pretty girl passed by Hansol and Jisoo, and neither boys looked up. I frowned in confusion. Are they really boys?

“Why didn’t you look-“

“I don’t look at the looks of a girl. I’d rather have a girl that likes me for who I really am than someone who’s just a pretty face,” Hansol explained proudly, winking at me as I rolled my eyes.

Psh, as if.

As Jisoo talked Soonyoung into coming to our place, I noticed that Hansol was sweating. Beads of sweat dripped from his forehead, but Hansol was busy admiring the place to wipe it off.

I sighed and got off Jisoo, going over to Hansol and taking out my handkerchief. I dabbed his forehead, making him jump and back away. He looked at me weirdly as I blinked innocently.

“I thought you would like to wipe your sweat- AH!” I felt something in my back get ripped as I turned around, seeing Jisoo laughing happily with nametag. I blushed bright red.

“YAH JISOO OPPA! No fair!”

“Jisoo hyung, turn around. If Aiden’s out, then we have to be out to,” Hansol negotiated, trying to get his hyung to turn around. Jisoo tried to run away but Hansol ripped his nametag in time.

“CHOI HANSOL! WHY?!” Jisoo questioned loudly as he went back to us, laughing in a tired way. Hansol turned around as I ripped off his nametag.

“So the three of us are out?” I asked the cameraman, who nodded in affirmation.

“Ah, what are we going to do now?” I asked with humor in my voice as the three of us walked leisurely, I in the middle.

We saw Soonyoung three feet away as we waved happily at him. I saw Soonyoung laugh and point at Jisoo.

“YAH! Why are you there?!”

“No nametag!” Jisoo answered back, turning around so that Soonyoung could see. Soonyoung didn’t seem to trust his hyung as he walked slowly backwards.

“So, what should we do? Go back to the dorm?” Hansol asked me and Jisoo as I scoffed.

“Dude, the dorm? How about the karaoke near here? We can take Mingyu too!” I offered happily, smiling at the thought of going crazy and everyone being fine with it.

In thirty minutes, we were doing exactly what I predicted. Going crazy and everyone being fine with it.

“HELLO VENUS!” Mingyu screeched as he jumped around like crazy with Hansol and Jisoo singing and head banging with him. I was the normal one there, unless any song comes on, then I hop on the couch and just go crazy.

“Oh, put on BTOB sunbae’s 2nd Confession!” Hansol suggested as Jisoo punched in the numbers in the karaoke. I was about to clap and go crazy again when Hansol started to rap, looking at me with a twinkle in his eye.

Mingyu and Jisoo were the ones singing and Hansol was rapping. Mingyu was the one who talked at the first part, and it was quite cute.

They started to go near me, making gestures towards me and pretending that they’re going to confess to me, and sometimes they pretend they’re shy around me.

That’s when I realized that they were serenading me, and it was really…heart warming.

I can’t even explain what I’m feeling. I feel like a fangirl when Jisoo winked at me and did aegyo.

In the end of the song, Hansol and Mingyu sat on either side of me as Jisoo knelt in front of me, tilting his head to one side and smiling.

“YAH! You guys are too cheesy! But great performance,” I complimented as the trio laughed, hi-fiving each other.

“So Aiden-ah, can I be your shoulder strap and you’ll be my backpack?” Hansol asked sweetly, gazing at me with his chocolate brown orbs.

No, not now. Ugh, damn you Choi. 

 

author's note: hoped you liked this :)

A link to help you know Seventeen a bit more: seventeen names

Friday, May 3, 2013 10:28am