He's Off Limits!

90 Days With 17 Idiots [DISCONTINUED]
 

“Wah, you look so beautiful Aiden! If you’re trying to impress Hansol, you don’t need to! He said you look gorgeous in just a-“

“Hyung! Pull up right here! Thank you for the ride! Aiden, let’s go.” I giggled at Hansol’s nervous interruption. He sure has a lot of secrets to hide from me. He grabbed my hand and yanked me out of the car. Hansol closed the door, waving at Soonyoung in farewell.

“Thank you Soonyoung oppa!” I called out, bowing to him as I smiled. Soonyoung nodded once, grinning as he drove off. The sky was getting darker by the minute, the once clear blue blanket that covered us slowly becoming orange.

I glanced up to study the night sky. Not many people do anymore.

“It’s getting dark Hansol. We should go in before Mingyu or Dobee worries,” I told him in a worrying tone. Hansol chuckled before pulling me across the street, going over to a tall building, same height and structure as my school.

“Hansol? I thought we were going to the dance?” I asked him curiously as I jogged a bit to keep up with him. It was easy, since I didn’t wear any heels. Hansol kept his promise to let me wear my old blue converse.

“Yeah, but unlike you, Dobee knows the plan. First, we’ll show you to Adam hyung, so he knows you’re there. And then we go to the dance,” Hansol explained briefly, glancing to half smile at me. I blinked, confused. My mind turned muddled as the last rays of the sun casted behind Hansol. He seriously looked…amazing. I couldn’t take eyes off him even if I wanted to.

“Aiden? We’re here. Are you alright?” He asked anxiously as I shook my head, slapping my palm on my forehead loudly.

“Ugh, I’m fine. Sorry, I blanked out. Show me to Adam first then the dance. Gotcha.” I tried for an innocent smile as he chuckled, loosening his grip on my hand as I tightened mine.

“Let’s go then.”

Let me say, Adam has laid back for this one.

The floor was covered in white satin, and for some reason, when I tried to tear it with my converse as hard as I could, it wouldn’t break. Littered on the floor were rose petals that smelled of real roses, though I know they aren’t. White chairs were lined up in rows, facing Adam’s personalized runway that was made in Paris. The ceiling was high, and streamers were hanging low, dipped in blood red. Adam went for the simple yet y theme. Nice.

“You know, this is the grandest event I have ever been ever since the company dinner,” Hansol breathed in amazement as I shrugged. This wasn’t Adam’s best yet. I know how he would go all out. And believe me, it composes of dancing girls, floats and technology that you didn’t know even existed.

We still stood by the entrance as I let Hansol take it all in.

“So, shall we find Adam?” I , nudging him in the ribs. He gave me a oh, very funny look as we wound our way backstage, through staffs and tall models that Hansol stared at more than necessary.

I pulled him deeper in the backstage, towards the make-up room. Normally, it was easy finding Adam because he was always screaming-

“WHERE THE HELL IS MODEL NUMBER SIX?!”

See?

“Uhm, can we visit him another time? You know – when he looks sane?” Hansol whispered in my ear urgently as I shrugged, pulling him towards Adam who was standing in the middle of the room, looking stressed.

“Don’t worry, he’s like this when it comes to runways. He might look crazy, but he talks crazier.”

“And you’re telling me not to worry? That’s rich.”

“Hey Adam!” I called out cheerfully as Hansol tried to shush me. I ignored him and smiled at my brother who glanced at me distractedly.

“Oh thank the heavens you’re here. I approve of this young man,” Adam looked at Hansol up and down, nodding seriously.

“Uh hyung, I’m Han-“

“Now, the show won’t start in around an hour, and I know you already know the basics of modeling, so I know you won’t let me down. Change into my design twenty minutes before the show. You’re model number 5, remember that.” And with that, Adam strutted away like the diva he is, shouting model numbers.

I sighed heavily, knowing Adam won’t snap out of this crazy phase until the runway show is over, and he gets a good response. A lot of responsibility can be put on a 16 year olds’ shoulder.

“So, where do we go now?” I asked Hansol giddily, swaying our hands together. Hansol laughed, a smile forming slowly on his angelic face.

“To the dance. Let’s support our Mingyu!”

 


“Everyone, thank you so much for waiting forty minutes for the play will start. I present you, Cupid or Boyfriend!”

“WHOO!” I cheered with the crowd, smiling excitedly, anticipating Mingyu act. This was for real. Too bad I don’t have a camera with me. Eh, I bet Wonwoo is filming this. I saw him sneak in the dance.

The curtain separated, revealing Shinyi alone at first. The play progressed smoothly, and so far, no mistakes nor accidents has happened yet.

“Psst! Aiden!” Hansol whispered urgently as I dismissed him with a wave of my hand. Mingyu hasn’t appeared yet.

“Aiden! Remember what Adam told you?! Dress up twenty minutes before the show! The show starts in nineteen minutes!”

“Then why didn’t you warn me a minute ago? Let’s go!” I whispered back, turning around to see Hansol’s annoyed but tired face.

“How about Mingyu? He might look for me!” I exclaimed as quietly as I could as Hansol whistled, Dobee coming over with a cardboard cut out that looked like a person.

“Dobee, Phase 2. Go!” Dobee nodded, jamming the cardboard cutout on the place where I stood a second ago. Before Hansol could pull me, I checked who the person was. My jaw dropped. It was me smiling in the same blue dress I was wearing right now.

“Dobee!”

“Don’t underestimate my photoshop skills! Now go!” Dobee warned as I nodded, almost confusedly. I grabbed Hansol’s hand and we both burst out the auditorium, running like our lives were on the line.

“It’s good you’re not wearing heels,” Hansol commented.

“Well, I never owned any. Let’s hurry!”

In around two minutes, we got in the building, undetected.

“Where’s my-“

“This way!” Hansol pulled me in the nearest broom closet, shutting the door tight, locking it. I stood in darkness for awhile until Hansol the light. Surrounding me was a spacious broom closet that had nothing but a mirror, the designer clothes Adam made and my footwear for tonight.

“Okay, change,” Hansol prompted, sighing. I widened my eyes at him, raising my hand to slap him.

“Aigoo you little – Dude, I can’t change in front of you! Out!” I scolded him, pushing him out the door. I grabbed the dress that Adam made, studying it.

“I am so going to kill my brother.”


“Aiden! Hurry! Ten minutes before – Oh my.”

I stepped out in Adam’s designer clothes, looking down on it in disgust. I wrinkled my nose as I turned here and there, examining it.

I was wearing colorful shorts, a long coat that was specially designed by Adam himself, a light brown stretchy long sleeved shirt hugged my figure, printed on it was intricate designs that can make anyone dizzy. I wore jet black wedges that complimented the outfit.

Finally, I was taller than Hansol!

“So, shall we get going?” I asked him worriedly as Hansol gulped.

“I-I guess. It’s just – Wow. Why can’t you dress like this more often?” Hansol whimpered as I glared at him.

“Dude, don’t even think about it. Come on.” I walked awkwardly towards the backstage, Hansol behind me, ready to catch me when I fell. I saw Adam with an earpiece on, talking so fast I thought he was doing Zelo’s rap.

“Oh dear, you’re finally here. Number three just went up. Line over there Aiden and wait for my signal,” Adam instructed as I nodded importantly. He didn’t even notice Hansol who was beside me. I went over to the older models, squeezing in between model number four and six.

“What is a pretty boy like you doing here?” I heard a model ask Hansol in a sultry voice. Hansol immediately smiled charmingly, stuffing his hands in his suit pockets. I rolled my eyes.

“Well-“

“He’s my boyfriend. He’s here to support me,” I bluntly stated loudly so that everyone could know that Hansol was off limits.

“Boyfriend? Wh-“ I widened my eyes threateningly at him as he gulped, “Boyfriend! Yeah, I’m her boyfriend! Yeah.” He coughed awkwardly as I smiled happily.

"Model number 4 is up!” Adam announced as my palms began to sweat.

“Aiden-ah, are you okay? Are you nervous?” Hansol asked softly, grabbing my hand to assure me. I nodded, closing my eyes and taking deep breathes. I could do this right? I’m Geum Aiden.

“Yeah, no big-“

“Aiden, you’re up!” Adam announced as I gulped in fright. I was so not ready. I looked at Hansol before he nodded encouragingly, whispering “Hwaiting!”

I climbed up the mini stairs, facing the blinding lights and runway.

 

author's note: liked this update? :)

A link to help you know Seventeen a bit more: seventeen names

HANSOL: Erm, can you move a little...you're...

JISOO: Oh, okay, sorry

HANSOL: .....

JISOO: YOU'RE CREATING A GAP IN OUR RELATIONSHIP!

HANSOL: /ignores/

 

Thursday, May 29, 2013 1:54pm