Dance and Upcoming Activities

90 Days With 17 Idiots [DISCONTINUED]
 

“Eomma! Aiden keeps on pushing me!” an 8-year-old Adam whined to his mom while pointing at the little girl in the sand box. The middle-aged woman who could pass off as 20 lifted Adam in her lap and proceeded to tickle him.

“Is Adam still sad about his twin sister?” Geum Han Chin asked as she tickled Adam all over the place. The 8-year-old girl looked up from her sandcastle, her pigtails bouncing as she grinned, a space in the middle of her teeth.

“Adam is lying!”

“No I’m not!”

“Mommy!”

~.~

 

The piano music gradually went louder as everyone heard the high notes being pressed. I let the memories flow through me; creating a dance that only a few can understand. A dance that depicted my childhood.

I started having energetic but precise moves, to demonstrate how I was a hyperactive bunny even before. I used my hand and torso to describe how my mom always lifted me up in the air and twirled me around when I was sad.

And then came my years when my mom left my dad due to reasons I never understood. The piano music heightened, but the keys being pressed isn’t on the high section of the piano. It was near the end. I curled down on the ground and swayed swiftly, remembering the emotions I had when my mom left.

It was like I was always stuck on the ground, unable to fly and be free.

All my movements were soft and almost robotic-like, since that’s how I was when I saw her walk out the door for the last time.

I then got up from the ground and illustrated the few years I pretended. My moves were telling a story, a story of how a 13-year-old girl decided to become the jokester. I masked my hurt expression with a smile as I smiled at everyone in the room. But my body contrasted.

I reached out to them, my hands in a pleading motion as my face was set into a permanent smile. It showed that even though I’m already begging for help, no one helped me. No one helped me go through with the feelings I had when my mother left.

And the crowd’s reaction was expected. I reached out, but no one grasped my hand. I knew Adam wanted to, because of his pained expression, but I specifically told him not to.

Just then, I switched to slightly hip hop, since hip hop and music was an escape to my unnerving depression. I closed to my eyes to get the feel of the music as I threw in some hardcore moves. The piano was now accompanied by an electric guitar, and then a violin, and then a cello, and then a flute, and after that, almost all the instruments known to mankind contributed to the music.

It showed that I was a messed up girl who likes chaos.

I ended the dance in a fetus position, on the floor as I stared blankly at my surroundings.

“What was that?” I heard a voice ask as I stood up slowly, going over to the stereo and turning off my iPod, unplugging it. I leaned on the stereo and sighed.

“That was a dance that outlined basically my whole life and how I came to be this,” I answered them easily as they gasped collectively. I furrowed my eyebrows.

All this confusion is making me hungry. When is my chicken coming here?

“For once, you talked normally,” Mr. High Pitch Screaming commented as he stood up as if in a trance while pointing at me. I rolled my eyes and snorted.

“Well duh, I am a human being after all,”

“But your bragging tone is gone. It’s as if…you’re a normal 16 year old girl,” Mingyu picked up after Mr. High Pitch Screaming, standing beside him.

”You know, I think she has gone mad,” I heard Mingyu mutter as my jaw dropped open.

Did they not see my super mega awesome dance?!

“Should we take her to the mental institute?”

“OKAY! My sister is not crazy, nor insane…sometimes. The point is, she has broken one of our rules, since it’s needed. I, however, don’t need to since I will just be your teacher. She’s not allowed to show her true self to other people unless it is directed by Mr. Geum, our father,” Adam explained as they nodded.

“So you’re a two-faced jokester who’s just overcoming the hurt and not showing it for all of us not to worry?” The youngest one concluded as I sighed, smiling sadly.

Mr. Teeny’s Daddy got it right.

“Yeah, that’s right,” I responded somewhat tiredly. Dancing those three phases brought back memories I want to bury forever.

“Wow…that dance was deep. I have never seen a dance that told so many stories, yet has no emotion – since, well – at that time, you looked as if you didn’t have any,” Hansol reviewed as I nodded.

“You’re right, I didn’t have any emotion there. And-“

“Why?” Mr. Twin asked me suddenly as I blinked, surprised. No one ever took interest in why I turned happy all the time. Usually, everyone liked when I cracked jokes and didn’t bother then with weird dances.

“It’s-“

“Personal, and we’d rather not talk about it,” Adam answered in a tight voice, turning the attention to him.

”Sorry,” Hansol mumbled as Adam nodded, coughing.

“So, since I’m the teacher of fashion, classes will be everyday after school, along with Aiden’s classes. And since we’re part of – what’s that, 17TV? – We’ll be participating in your activities. I’ve watched your live stream before with my sister here, and I have to say, I’m quite excited for later.” And that’s when I realized that there was an inner fanboy in my twin brother.

“Wait, you’re a fan of us? Since you-“

“Hey, what are you doing still standing there? Come sit with us,” Mingyu interrupted Mr. High Pitch Screaming as I grinned. I ran over to them, slid across the floor and stopped beside the youngest.

“Sup.” I raised a palm as he hi-fived it enthusiastically.

“So, you both are a fan of us?” A guy beside me asked as I bobbed my head up and down in affirmation.

“I really liked your live stream, and I can’t wait to be in it!” I exclaimed as I pumped my fist in the air, showing my real self. It’s great to be back. The guy beside me grinned sheepishly before bowing his head.

“Really?! Who’s your favori- Wait! If you’re really a fan of us, you have to match our names with our faces! Everyone in line!” Mr. High Pitched Screaming yelled frantically as everyone stood up and scrambled to their positions in front of me and Adam. I chuckled at their energy.

“You have to turn around while we introduce our names, to ensure no cheating,” Mr. Twin instructed as I stuck my tongue out playfully to his surprised expression. I turned around as I heard them introducing themselves.

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Samuel!”

“Lee Jihoon here!”

“Ayo! Call me Seungcheol!”

And it went like that for a few seconds before it went quiet. I turned around and saw them smirking triumphantly.

I stood up and went over to them, studying the youngest.

“You’re Samuel, because of your tiny voice,” I guessed as Samuel sat down in approval as I did a mini happy dance.

One down! A billion more to go!

“Don’t celebrate early yet, little girl,” Mingyu warned as I rolled my eyes playfully.

”Hansol, because of your unique facial features. I mean it in a weird way, I promise.” Hansol threw me a weird look as he sat down. I moved on the line.

“Lee Jihoon, because I absolutely love your dancing. Leechan because of your eyes.” Two more sat down as I breathed.

“Seokmin, Soonyoung and Wonwoo?” I guessed rapidly as the three nodded and sat down. I was relieved. They were one of the people that looked the same.

“You’re Mingyu and your Youngwoon. Aha! Your Junhui and Ming Ming! The Chinese couple, right? Yes! Okay, I’m guessing your Yunsang and Seunggwan? And you’re Dongjin? Okay good,” I listed as all of them sat down except the two who just smiled at me confidently as I tapped my chin, squinting my eyes in concentration. I always had a problem with their faces.

“I always have a problem with your faces,” I confessed as a collective howl of laughter and loud clapping was heard, credits to Hansol and Seokmin.

“Why? Is it because we look incredibly good?” Mr. Twin asked me confidently as I raised an eyebrow that clearly meant ‘What do you want? A trophy?’

“Oh yes, it’s because of that. Sure. Now let’s see…Seongchul and Doyoon?” I guessed as I pointed first at Mr. Twin and then at Mr. High Pitch Screaming.

There was laughter again as I blushed.

“Seriously, was I the only one interested in them when we watched, twin sister? You’ve got them mixed up. The one on the left is Seongchul, and then Doyoon. You were too busy staring at Han-“

“YAH TAEYOON OPPA!” I interrupted loudly as I turned back and tackled Adam on the floor, the both of us rolling in laughter.

“Taeyoon? Who’s that? Your boyfriend?” I heard Seunggwan ask as I giggled, sitting up and crossing my legs together.

“Oh, that’s not the name of my boyfriend, thank goodness. That’s Adam oppa’s real name. Mine is Doshin,” I explained as I my lips to keep them from drying.

“Doshin. That’s a weird name for a girl,” Wonwoo observed as I shrugged.

“Never liked it anyway. That’s why were given English names. Aiden and Adam. Better, right? And-“

“Guys! Here are your food!” All heads turned as I saw the manager holding paper bags with a big yellow M on it. My smile grew wider as I bolted towards the manager, grabbing as many as I can while passing it to the others.

Soon, the manager was empty handed and we were poking and looking in the paper bags for our food.

“I don’t know if I’m mentoring humans or animals. Aigoo. Eat up guys, thirty minutes till we’re live.” And with that, the manager left us with our food. I ate my chicken happily with my chopsticks, grinning every now and then as I savored the crunchy and yummy chicken.

“You’re a girl right?” Hansol asked me curiously as I looked at myself.

”Last time I checked. Why?”

“Shouldn’t you be worrying about your weight?” Sooyoung asked me as he spoon-fed Samuel ice cream. I shrugged as I bit into my chicken again.

”I guess I like eating. I never liked salads, though I have to eat them to be healthy. I always preferred chicken or burgers,” I announced loudly as Adam gave a thumbs up.

“Best believe that’s true. She eats more than me.”

“Yah! Taeyoon oppa!”

“Aigoo, don’t call me that, Doshin!”

“Eh, NOT DOSHIN!” I cringed and covered my ears as Adam did too. How we hated our names. A chorus of laughter disturbed our argument as I smiled a bit.

“You guys are too cute,”

“Totally!” Samuel gave me a thumbs up and a grin as I smiled back.

~.~

 

“Hello everyone! This is 17TV!”

“WHOO!” The boys responded to Seongchul’s introduction as I clapped along with them.

”Now, we have to new additions to our family. Geum Adam and Geum Aiden, also with the name Taeyoon and Doshin-“

I and Adam flinched at the sound of our name.

“And they’ll be our mentors! Applause!” The guys clapped and hooted as I and Adam bowed respectively.

“Cha! PD-nim, what’s our first activity?” Mingyu asked the PD as the PD smiled.

“It’s called the ‘Talent Game’ You will all be grouped and you will pick a base. And then, you will pick a person to represent your team and the representatives will come in front and show a talent. We will vote who wins.”

“How will we be grouped?” Hansol asked the PD as she nodded at the music guy player. My eyes widened.

Please let this not be one of those times where we have to run-

“You have to group yourselves in six! Now, you have to form a group yourselves! Start now!”

And with that, it’s as if the Armageddon had come early.

Everyone was screaming and shouting, I even heard “We offer him as a sacrifice and exchange!”

Just then I felt either of my arms yanked at different directions.

“YAH! LET GO OF HER!”

“SHE’S IN MY TEAM!”

“JUST COME TO AN AGREEMENT BEFORE MY ARMS FALL OFF!”

 

author's note: Okay! Winner of the last game for the main question is, volleyqt98! For the second bonus question, the one asking who's the tallest, the winner is Hunhan13 and deeroyal. I sent you guys your karma! No one got the last question, and the last question's answer was Seungcheol and Doyoon :3 Here's the next question!

Who's the guy playing the guitar? The one in the black shirt holding it? (if you actually guess this, you're good eue)

BONUS QUESTION; 2 KARMA POINTS; What's the full name of the new member who showed himself yesterday on 17TV?

BONUS QUESTION #2; 2 KARMA POINTS; Who were the six people in Seventeen who pranked the new guy and the other uninformed members yesterday? 

And to show support, mind clicking this? upvote

credits to: sm17e for the picture!

disclaimer: I don't own anything gifs nor pictures unless stated.

And, a link to help you know Seventeen a bit more: seventeen names

Thursday, April 18, 2013 1:54pm