Fashion Show and Games

90 Days With 17 Idiots [DISCONTINUED]
 

“Adam-“

“Aiden, they’ll be fine! My clothes are one of my best works, I promise! First five, please come out!” I groaned as I heard Adam’s reply, shoving my face in my hands. I was normally going to be excited for the fashion show, but Adam’s fierce expression got me worried.

I sat cross-legged on the floor, preparing for the worst as I put on a scared expression, the first five coming.

“Music please!” Adam announced as music started to play.

“…I guess I’m just a er for love!

“K-POP PLEASE!” I yelled frantically as I covered my ears in pain.

Stop this torture!

I watched the first five pose as I burst out laughing. Samuel was wearing a Flamingo costume that consisted of a lot of pink. Dongjin was a black panther, so he had lots of black, furry coats and a specially designed hat.

Hansol was a dragon, and it was quite cool. His shirt had real looking bright red scales, his bottom part consisted of a lot of red scales too. He had a dragon head that he wore with ease. Seunggwan…I’m sorry to say, but Seunggwan was a unicorn.

Yes, with the rainbow hair (in his case, rainbow wig), horn and everything. And might I say, he was enjoying it. Too much.

The last one was Mingyu. Mingyu was a snake. So he was emerald green all over, and he had yellow contacts that made him look like he had snake eyes. I stood up, like in a trance, and stood beside Adam who was weeping silently.

“Adam…what the heck did you to my bo- the boys?” I questioned curiously as he clapped his hands together enthusiastically.

“Don’t you see? I made them into animals! They chose their animals by the way,”

“Seunggwan, you like unicorns?!” I exclaimed as Seunggwan shrugged, flipping his rainbow hair.

“Unicorns are my spirit animal. They’re just fabulous!”

“Okay, next five!” Adam announced as the five cat walked to the other room as I leaned my head on Adam’s shoulder.

The next five were Chan, Seokmin, Ming Ming, Jihoon and Wonwoo. Chan was a turtle, so he had a metal turtle patterned backpack. Seokmin was an eagle, so naturally, he had wings.

Chicken wings in my opinion.

Ming Ming was a bear, and he’s probably the cutest bear I’ve ever seen. Jihoon was a fish, so he had sky blue scales and Wonwoo was a monkey. Probably also the most gentle and talkative monkey in the universe.

“Amazing! Next five please!” And just then, Soonyoung, Jerry, Doyoon, Seungcheol and Jisoo went out and they were all…quite outstanding.

Soonyoung was a pig, so he had a pig hat and nose while he was covered in pink. Jerry was polar bear, so he had white fur on him. Doyoon was a bunny, and he had a bunny suit on with matching ears. Seungcheol was a lion with headgear and suit to match while Jisoo was a panda. Black and white all over him.

“Seventeen! Assemble!” And with Adam’s commanding voice, Seventeen assembled in one line, posing continuously as the PDs took pictures and posted them on Twitter.

My jaw dropped at each one of them. They were animals.

“O-kay guys. Now that the fashion thing is over, why don’t we promote SEVENTEEN TV?” I suggested as they all muttered in agreement.

“Yeah, but where?” Wonwoo asked curiously as he hugged Soonyoung from behind.

Awww, they’re so cute! YAH! PAY ATTENTION!

I shook my head and blinked to get my focus back.

“In Hongdae of course! We’ll split into teams of five, five and seven and promote in Hongdae! Wait, let’s make this a game.” I grinned as everyone gathered around me and Adam.

“What’s your game, twin sister?” Adam asked challengingly. I smiled mischievously.

“We’re going to go around and promote while getting people to sign in a clipboard that we’ll hold. We have to get one hundred and fifty signatures. First team who gets that amount of signatures, won’t have to clean the practice room later. There’s a catch. All of us will have nametags, and if you have it ripped off by another person, you’re out,” I proposed as I saw the PDs nod in agreement. They were already filming this.

“Ah, I like your way of thinking. How will we split the groups?” Seungcheol asked interestedly, hugging Doyoon.

“Well, like we always do. Grab and get. First five or seven who are already grouped can leave in the prepared van and go to Hongdae. So I guess- AH!!” I was lifted up and thrown over Mingyu’s shoulder, Hansol beside him.

“YAH! What are you doing, you two?!” I demanded as Mingyu snickered.

“Getting you in our team. Your loud screaming and screeching can surely attract the people we need,” Hansol explained as I reached down to hit him round the head, but missed.

“Fine. But I want Doyoon oppa, Seokmin, Jihoon and Samuel to be on our team,” I bargained as Hansol raised a thumbs up.

“Good. And Mingyu oppa? Mind putting me down?” I tried to say in a cute voice but Mingyu just chuckled.

“Nah. We don’t want you running to Do- I mean running away.”

I groaned and just fell limp, letting him carry me.

Soon, our team – that consisted of seven people – was the second ones to get in the van and drive off. Doyoon was in the front with the driver as we planned out everything, our nametags taped well on our back.

Seokmin and Samuel will use their aegyo to lure people, Mingyu will hold the SEVETEEN banner while Doyoon will hold the clipboard and pen, and Jihoon, Hansol and I will dance to get attention.

We reached Hongdae, and saw the team of Seungcheol get out.

“Guys, get out! Get out!” I shouted excitedly as we all piled out of the van with the cameramen. We saw Seungcheol and his team run away quickly.

“YAH SEUNGCHEOL! BE READY TO LOSE!” Doyoon shouted at Seungcheol who disappeared around the corner. We all laughed and started walking leisurely, finding spots to promote SEVENTEEN.

Seokmin and Samuel practiced their aegyo, Doyoon was coaching Mingyu and the remaining three, which included me, thought of one song that we all knew the dance to.

“Guys, how about we promote outside of that face shop? Mingyu can promote their product and we can dance. We can still carry on with the plan,” I suggested as Doyoon nodded.

“To the face shop it is!” And with that, we ran with our lives, glancing all around to see any enemies. We got to the face shop and talked to the owner.

“Okay guys, what song will you dance to?” Seokmin asked the three of us as Jihoon and Hansol started to argue.

“Infinite H’s Special Girl!”

“No dude, SHINee’s Replay!”

“Brian Puspos’ Wet the Bed?”

“GEE BY SNSD! AND MAKE IT QUICK PLEASE!” I shouted as the owner nodded quickly, playing Gee loudly so that people who were outside could here the voices of the nine angels.

Hansol and Jihoon groaned as

the others laughed at their misery, including me. I pulled them by the arm sleeves and positioned them in front of the shop. I started swaying my hips and clapping my hands, Jihoon and Hansol grudgingly copying me.

“Come on guys, this is fun!”

“Yeah, lots of fun!” Mingyu shouted as he took out his camera to video the whole thing. Lots of people were coming to watch two boys and a crazy girl dance to Gee as the other remaining team members collected the signatures.

“The chorus guys! Let’s give it our best!”

“Oh, what the heck.” And with those words, I can honestly say Jihoon and Hansol danced better than me. I was shocked as they moved fluidly and in sync with the music. It amazed and scared me at the same time.

“Guys! We have twenty five signatures! Keep it up!” Doyoon shouted in encouragement.

“Hyung, YOU’RE NEXT! WE’LL PERSONALLY SUGGEST RAINBOW’S TELL ME!” Jihoon shouted mischievously as I saw Doyoon show a horrified expression.

“Hyung! Behind- NO!” I heard a ripping sound as soon as Gee ended and the people dispersed. I, Jihoon and Hansol turned around and saw Mingyu lying lifelessly on the floor, supported by Doyoon who was pretending to cry.

“Go…on…without…me,” Mingyu mumbled croakily as we bowed our heads for our loss.

Okay, Mingyu wasn’t dead, but we were already one member short.

“Who did this?” Seokmin asked Samuel.

“Adam hyung.” Everyone turned to me as I glared at the face shop, cracking my knuckles.

That fashionista better get ready for his nametag ripped in a few hours.

“Don’t worry. I’ll avenge you, Mingyu oppa. Do you want ice cream?” I tried to console as Mingyu was brought back to life again. He grinned and nodded his head, standing up with Doyoon.

“Yeah, I’ll get ice cream. Maybe Patbingsoo. But I’ll get it alone. Avenge me and get those signatures! Hwaiting!”

“HWAITING!” We cheered back as Mingyu ran to the awaiting van. We started jogging, looking for spots and enemies.

“You know Aiden, I spotted Seungcheol’s team awhile ago, not too far from where we were,” Hansol told me quietly as I stopped running, Hansol stopping too. The others were in front of us, so they didn’t notice that the two of us stopped.

“And why are you telling me this?”

“Because. You wouldn’t be Geum Aiden if you didn’t want to rip off those nametags,” Hansol explained as I raised a dainty eyebrow.

“How’d you figure me out?”

“It took some time. But the moment I stared into your eyes, I knew what you were thinking. It’s like I can hear you in my head.”

Like me. I hear your thoughts when I look at you.

I shook my head and grinned widely.

“Well Hansol, time to prove your troublemaking nature. What do you say in eliminating Seungcheol oppa’s team?”

“Sounds great.” And with that, the two of us bolted the opposite way, giddy with anticipation.

 

author's note: sorry for the slow updates, OTL. I'm learning Chinese and Korean now,so I hope you guys forgive me :3

And to show support, mind clicking this? upvote

A link to help you know Seventeen a bit more: seventeen names

Sunday, April 28, 2013 1:57pm