Agreements and Mingyu

90 Days With 17 Idiots [DISCONTINUED]
 

I blinked confusingly at Hansol before bursting out laughing.

Of course, because laughing loudly when someone says sweet things to you is definitely a way to show your thanks.

“Oh, you joker! Yah, where do you pick up these skills?” I asked Hansol who looked dumbfounded.

“Uhm, Aiden-ah? I think Hansol was serious,” Mingyu interrupted as I mentally cursed him.

I knew Hansol was serious. That’s what I was afraid of.

“No hyung, I wasn’t. It was a joke, haha. Let’s get going.” Hansol smiled at me and Mingyu before standing up and exiting the room.

“Well, you blew it,” I heard Jisoo comment as I sighed, standing up to find Hansol. I found him sitting on the bench, staring into space. I sat down beside him cautiously, hoping he won’t freak out or anything.

I mean, I can handle McDonald’s canceling chicken nugget orders, but Hansol mad at me? I don’t think I can live with that.

I leaned on Hansol, poking his shoulder.

“Yah Hansol, you know I was joking right? I understood you, you know,” I tried to comfort, my eyebrows meeting in worry as Hansol chuckled. He glanced at me, and that was when I knew he was okay.

“You understand me? Liking someone you can’t have?” he asked as I laughed.

“Dude, you’re talking to the girl who can’t even have feelings for someone unless she wants her brother or father to scold her. I’ve liked a lot of people before. And…they never liked me back. If they did, it’s because they know my background. It’s crazy.” I shrugged as I stopped leaning on Hansol. I looked at him, staring into his eyes.

“You. Who do you like?” I asked him conversationally as he huffed, leaning back on the bench. I watched him as he thought long about it.

“Me? I like someone who’s too oblivious to know. And to top it all of that she’ll be leaving me soon, I don’t think it’s a good idea to like her,” Hansol explained as my jaw dropped. I stood up quickly, pointing my index finger at him as he blinked in shock.

“Don’t! Have feelings for her! This type of love is the purest! Dude, we’re talking about Romeo and Juliet here! Except I hope you and her won’t die in the end. That’s beside the point-“

“Yeah it is!” Hansol protested as I held up an index finger to shush him. I started pacing around, my mind running a few thoughts.

“You and she are forbidden! You can’t be together! But despite all that, you still like her right? And you don’t know if she likes you back! You don’t know if you should fight for her or not! Man, you’ve got a pretty hard love story. Good luck.” I nodded solemnly as I patted him on the shoulder. He shrugged it off and scoffed.

“Who said I would fight for her?”

“No one. But you’re showing you would fight for her,” I commented wisely as I looked into his eyes. I was always the matchmaker in the class. I knew when someone was in love or liked someone.

Hansol just didn’t like this girl. He loved her.

“You know what? Who is this girl?” I asked him curiously as Hansol laughed, sweeping his hair to one side.

“Let’s just call her Shin. And she studies in Seoul School for Performing Arts,” Hansol told me as I nodded, taking note of all of it. I had a lot of time.

Why? Because even from here, I can here Jisoo and Mingyu rocking out to H.O.T songs right now. The cameraman was of course still filming us.

“Alright, do you know her well? Or are you the kind to just watch her from afar?” I inquired as I saw him think. He shifted closer to me.

“Well…since I started to like her, I noticed that she was meddlesome. She liked to have fun, but she was quite nosy and bossy. She has this icy persona at first, but when you get to know her, you’d want to check if she’s insane or not.” Hansol smiled cheekily as I glared at him.

No girl wanted to be called insane. To me, it’s fine, but to that girl, that’s just plain mean.

“Yah, don’t be mean to your crush!”

“She’s not my crush!”

“Fine, to Shin! Okay, so she’s the energetic type. Do you know what she likes?” I asked again as I typed everything I got on my phone to keep for future reference.

“Uh, she loves food, especially McDonald’s. She also loves skateboarding. She likes to song off tune, and she loves to fangirl over Seventeen. OW!” I hit Hansol on the head with my phone as I looked at him up and down in distaste.

Aigoo, this boy think everyone fangirls about Seventeen.

“Okay, I’ll help you get Shin. On one condition!” I proposed as Hansol raised an eyebrow.

“I’m listening,”

“Of course you are, you have ears. My condition is, I’ll be there when you confess to her. I want to see how you’ll do it, and maybe you’ll need help. Deal?” I held out my hand as Hansol smiled, shaking it.

“Whatever you say, Professor Cupid.”

~.~

 

“The winner of the game is Seungcheol’s team! The rest, tissues and mops are over there. Get cleaning!” The PD announced as Seungcheol’s team cheered, heading out the practice to go back to the dorm.

I groaned with the others as I saw the pile of tissues and mops.

I’m seriously thinking of dragging Adam back by the ear and let him do the work for me.

“Aiden, get started with the mini practice room with Hansol. Mingyu, help me with these,” Doyoon instructed as we muttered our agreement. Soon, we were cleaning our butts off.

I mopped the floor in the mini practice room as Hansol arranged the things that fell or were misplaced.

“You know, this is boring without music,” I snapped to myself, grimacing at the floor as I continued mopping.

“Why didn’t you ask?” I heard Hansol comment as music filled the air. It was Geek’s Officially Missing You.

I chuckled as I mopped to the beat. It came to the rap, and I was shocked when I started rapping, Hansol did too.

We rapped harmoniously, our voices blending together perfectly.

The rap ended as I took a deep breathe, grinning as I stopped mopping, turning to Hansol who was arranging the two tables.

“You know, you rap good,”

“That’s why I’m here, Aiden.”

“Oh don’t get smart with me.”

“I am already,” Hansol countered, turning around to stick his tongue out at me. I giggled and continued mopping. Soon, the music changed to piano music. I recognized that it was Yiruma’s Kiss the Rain. I stopped mopping once more and leaned on the handle, reminiscing the moments when my mom played this piano piece whenever I was down.

“Hey.” I turned around to see a sweaty Hansol, holding out a hand. I tilted my head, confused. He smiled and grabbed my hand and getting the mop of my other. He tossed it to the side of the room and held me close.

“Do you know how to dance?”

“Are you asking a girl who danced her whole life story to you a few days back?” I joked as Hansol laughed with me. One hand was on my waist as one hand clutched my other hand that wasn’t holding Hansol’s shoulder.

Since we were both dancers, we didn’t sway back and forth. We did ballroom dancing, sometimes hip hop, and we kept on spinning.

“YAH HANSOL! NOT SO FAST!”

“Better hold on then!” Hansol remarked as he ended the dance leaning me down, his knee supporting my back as we both panted. I chuckled as he let me up again.

“You sir, are a good dancer,”

“Back at you, mademoiselle.” Hansol took my hand while smiling angelically, swinging it back and forth as I laughed at his childishness.

“Oh.” I and Hansol turned around to see Mingyu holding a dustpan and broom. He looked serious yet also pokerfaced.

“Oh, hi Mingyu oppa. Will we sweep the room too?” I asked lightly as he nodded. I went over to him and got the dustpan and broom, grinning at him.

“Thanks oppa! Mingyu oppa is the best!” I gave him a thumbs up as he blinked back. He turned around and closed the door tightly, but not before hearing,

“He’s hers.”

I scratched my head in confusion before going back to Hansol.

What’s up with Mingyu?

 

author's note: sorry for the late update! hoped you liked this chapter :)

A link to help you know Seventeen a bit more: seventeen names

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 12:38pm