Arrangements and Airborne Aiden

90 Days With 17 Idiots [DISCONTINUED]
 

“5 seconds? That’s not enough time to-“

“Your 5 seconds are up. Leechan, go call manager hyung, tell him we have an intruder in our practice room,” Kim Mingyu ordered without glancing behind his back as the boy called Leechan nodded, dashing out of the room. I glared at Mingyu and got my skateboard.

My plan was to throw this at his face to wipe that smirk off, but there were seventeen boys plus the staff. And what if he managed to catch it? He’s inches taller than me.

“Don’t even try force. You’re cornered, outnumbered,”

“Yeah, but I didn’t say I didn’t practice Taekwondo everyday, huh?” I bit back as I raised an eyebrow. His smirk didn’t come off his face as he just stood there, looking at me.

It was true though, that I practiced Taekwondo until now. It was my favorite sport. I didn’t find yet anything to practice on, so I’m out of practice for like, a week.

Hmm, I could always pelt them with my phone. Argh, why didn’t I bring food?!

“I suggest to put the skateboard down, little girl,” a boy who looked identical to Mr. High Pitch Screaming advised roughly as I tightened my grip on my board. And risk them taking it? Hell no.

“Nope. You have to get it from me by force,” I growled as Mingyu laughed.

“Alright then. Hansol?”

Just then, I felt arms around me, making me jump and drop my skateboard in shock. The boy named Hansol was actually behind me, and he snuck up on me the moment I fixed my glare at Mingyu. I snarled and stomped on Hansol’s foot, bending down and getting my skateboard.

“OW! Hyung! She stepped on my foot!” Hansol exclaimed in pain as he hopped back to the group in on one foot.

“Don’t touch my board unless you want to other stomped on,” I warned as Mingyu patted Hansol’s back.

“It’s okay. Just go to the clinic, okay? We’ll deal with her.” And with that, Hansol limped away from the practice room.

”So, you threaten us with your nonexistent Taekwondo skills, stomp on our friend’s foot and infiltrate our beloved practice room. You sure want to get yourself in trouble, little girl,” someone spoke up as I just glared at the whole group.

Didn’t they recognize who I was? Don’t they anything about fashion?

Of course, they’re a silly boy group, not one of LITE’s fans. I rolled my eyes at them and got my iPod from the stereo, pocketing it. I then shouldered my skateboard and just called it a day. I walked bravely to Seventeen, hoping they’d part. Once I got in front of Mingyu, they didn’t.

“You think we’ll let you go so easily?” Mingyu asked me as I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Do I look like a care? Now let me through!”

“No! You hurt our friend!”

“What’s the commotion- Oh,” a beefy looking man strolled in the practice room, his expression morphing from annoyance to amazement.

“Are you really Geum Aiden? Daughter of the Geums and sister to Geum Adam? The one who solely designed the latest clothing line of LITE?” their manager asked me feverishly as I smirked at him.

I glanced slyly at the boys and saw their mouths open in shock.

“Hyung! You know this chick?!” Mr. High Pitch Screaming demanded as I mentally did a happy dance.

One point for Aiden Geum, minions! That’s right!

“Know her?! I love their fashion company! She’s the daughter of the CEO and founder! Oh my gosh, what are you doing here in this practice room? And boys, where’s the intruder?” The manager asked, clueless as I stifled my laugh at his confused expression.

”Hyung! She is the intruder!” Mingyu exclaimed while gesturing to me as if I wasn’t human. I glared at him.

”Intruder? She’s not an intruder! Her company has merged with us, so she’s fairly welcome to our abode. Actually…with all due respect, may I call your father?” The manager asked me hopefully. I raised a suspicious eyebrow.

“Are you going to tell on me?”

“No, wh-“

“Catch!” I threw him my phone which he fumbled to get catch. He looked through my black phone and called up my father.

“Hello? Oh, this is not Aiden Geum, sir. This is the manager of a group called Seventeen in Pledis Entertainment, sir. May I ask a favor? Oh yes…” the manager walked away and talked in the corner as we waited awkwardly.

“So, you’re really the daughter of the CEO?” Mingyu demanded from me as I didn’t answer him. He accused me of hurting Hansol (which was true), of intruding (which was also true) and threatening them (which was also a fact).

I should probably answer him, but I guess I don’t want to.

“Yah, hyung asked you a question, Aiden Geum,” the boy who looked like Heechul told me as I cracked my neck by turning it from left and right.

“I’m not in the mood to answer,” I responded loftily as they all scoffed.

“You little- You think you can get anything you want just because you’re the CEO’s daughter? Just because you have power over us? Aish.” Mr. High Pitch Screaming looked at me up and down in disgust as I rolled my eyes, not even bothering to retort.

They were nobodies to me.

Except that I liked their personalities on 17TV, and that I like them. Ugh.

“Oh, I love bragging about my power don’t I? I love flaunting LITE’s clothes all around the place! I love to say that I’m rich! Oh yeah, I love to say those things, and you immediately assumed it after five minutes of meeting me,” I sarcastically exclaimed, dropping my board loudly, making them jump.

“And boys, since I’ve been in the industry longer, here’s my advice. Don’t assume if you’re not sure. You’ll be pissing off a lot of people,” I said in a dangerously calm voice.

Don’t get me wrong, I love them. But them accusing me after meeting me for awhile is just too much.

Mr. High Pitch Screaming was about retort as I widened my eyes threateningly at him.

“Good news! Mr. Geum and Adam Geum will be coming here! So why don’t you guys chat together for awhile? I’ll meet them in the entrance and get them here to discuss something with you guys, okay? Be friendly boys!” And with that happy note, the manager skipped our of the practice room as if he was in the Sound of Music.

I chuckled to myself, shaking my head.

“Okay guys, since we have someone unwelcome in our practice room, let’s sit and just talk amongst each other, okay? Everyone sit!” Mingyu instructed as they all sat down in a circle, talking immediately to each other as I retreated to the corner of the room, hugging my knees close to my chest as I placed my board beside me.

I sighed as I studied the boys that I admired and supported. I liked them really, I was just not allowed to show the real me because of the rules.

I was not allowed to make friends. And it hurt me to say hurtful things to them, especially when I hurt Hansol and Mingyu.

“Hey guys, why is she still here?” A voice asked as I looked up, seeing Hansol by the door looking fine.

“Oh Hansol, you’re okay now? And she’s still here because she’s Aiden Geum, apparently. She’s important to manager hyung, so if we kick her out, we’ll get scolded again. Come sit with-“

“Okay hyung, let me just clear up something with her?” Hansol interrupted Mingyu as I watched Mingyu nod uncertainly. Hansol approached me as I watched his every step. He kneeled down at me and looked at me in the eye.

“Don’t mess with us, capish? Do I make myself clear? “ Hansol asked me quietly as I looked void of emotions.

On the inside? I was half-fangirling and half-regretting for being so rude.

“Crystal.”

“Good.” And with that, Hansol stood up and went over to the boys as I sighed once more, hoping for dad and Adam to come quickly.

“Okay, so what’s this about?” Adam’s voice entered the practice room as I looked up happily. There he was, looking a bit annoyed but still there.

“Oppa!” I cried out as I stood up and hugged Adam, despite Seventeen gasping.

“Hey there sis, hey, why are you crying?” Adam asked me quietly as I didn’t respond. I didn’t like Seventeen’s comments about me, so I teared up a bit when I saw someone in the room that at least understands and likes me.

“Nothing oppa. Thanks for coming,” I mumbled as Adam patted my back soothingly. I saw dad and the manager come in also, chatting happily. My dad was smiling.

This was not good.

Someone get me a bucket of chicken wings unless you want me to go berserk.

“Okay! So, Mr. Geum generously accepted my offer! Since Aiden and Adam are the two youngest fashion icons in South Korea, we have to thank Mr. Geum in lending them to us!”

“WHAT?!” Adam, I and Seventeen all protested at the same time.

“What do you mean ‘lending’ hyung?” The boy identical to Mr. High Pitch Screaming, which I now nicknamed Mr. Twin, asked the manager in bewilderment.

I myself didn’t expect this.

“Aiden will teach us about the fans, media, fanservice, how to attract the crowd’s attention, how to make fan’s happy, how to properly sail a so called ‘ship’ and Adam will teach you fashion. Aiden and Adam will be doing this for the remainder of their stay here, which is three months,” the manager explained enthusiastically as my dad nodded.

“But dad-“

“No buts Aiden. This is a great way for these two companies to be closer! I assure you manager that this pair of twins has the whole package. Oh, and Aiden? You’re now also a trainee in Pledis Entertainment. You don’t have to go to the dreaded meetings. Take good care of Seventeen okay?” My dad asked of me as I nodded to whatever he said.

On the inside?

I NEED CHICKEN! PRONTO!

“Then it’s settled. I’m informed that 17TV will air in one hour? Why don’t we get lunch first? Where-“

“MCDONALD’S!” I and Seventeen answered simultaneously as my dad laughed.

“Alright then, McDonald’s it is. I’ll order for you boys. Aiden and Adam, please interact with the boys. Manger, you shall come with me. Good day.” My dad walked out of the room and closed the door. The PDs and staff set up for 17TV as Adam approached Seventeen.

“Hello everyone! I’m Geum Adam, and this is my sister Geum Aiden! I hope for the 3 months we’re here, we’ll make good memories, okay call?” Adam introduced the two of us warmly as Mingyu stood up, smiling.

“At least you have the decency to introduce yourself. Your sister however-“

“Adam? Can I show them? Please? If I’m going to be with them for three months, I have to break one of your rules,” I pleaded, interrupting Mingyu. Adam sighed and nodded. I let go of him as I went towards the stereo and plugged my iPod back in. I put on the song that I only played when I was really sure I was ready to show who I really was.

“What are you-“ Hansol started to ask when I stood in the middle of the practice room, getting ready for the performance I never had to practice.

“Please watch carefully. I’m going to show you who really is Airborne Aiden, and…I hope you’ll accept her.” Just then, the piano started playing, softly but surely. I closed my eyes and just let my tears fall.

I’ve only performed this once, and that was to our real mother. Yes, my dad remarried, but our real mom gave birth to me and Adam.

Mom, please tell me, if they are really the people to trust.

 

author's note: Winner of the game yesterday is deeroyal and Elleon_Luna! Also, deeroyal answered the bonus question, so she receives an additional 2 karma :3 I sent the karma to you guys! ^^;

so, to have variety in this game, there will be bonus questions! And they're not just "guess who's on the picture" questions. No, they're questions about the boys, some ships maybe, etc. so that maybe I can get you guys know more about 17 and ship some of them ^^; Now, here's the long-awaited question:

Name the five boys from left to right (from the blue guy to the guy wearing a shirt with yellow sleeves and white torso part)

BONUS QUESTION; 2 KARMA POINTS; Who is the tallest in Seventeen?

BONUS QUESTION #2; 2 KARMA POINTS; Who are called 'identical' and almost like 'brothers' in Seventeen because of their identical appearance?

FACT: Did you know, it was rumored that 17 was about to debut at January, then at March, and then now in June. It's rumored. LOL, it reminded me so much of EXO and their "just wait a bit more, the comeback is near" comments. OTL. 

And to show support, mind clicking this? upvote

And, a link to help you know Seventeen a bit more: seventeen names

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 12:40pm