Myeongdeong and Seventeen

90 Days With 17 Idiots [DISCONTINUED]
 

“YAH! What the hell are you doing?! YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LEAVE HIM!” I yelled at the main character on the TV, wanting to pelt the girl with my fries. I adjusted myself as I shoved in two French fries in my mouth, eager to see what’s next.

“Goodbye…take care,” the girl said on the TV as my mouth dropped open. The main character walked out of screen as the boy stood there, clueless like a lost dog.

“YAH! YOU COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE-!” I maneuvered through my trash and sat in front of the TV, not forgetting to grab a burger and munch on it as I waited for what the boy will say.

“Take care? How will I….when you’re not here,” the boy whispered as his head bowed. Just then, the credits rolled in as I fell backwards on the carpeted floor.

“AH! Why must I wait till next week?! Aigoo, look at the mess,” I commented, annoyed, as I got up and saw the mess that I made. Wrapping strewn everywhere, socks and shoes on the couch and a half-eaten sandwich on the coffee table, which I immediately ate.

“Aish, when is Adam oppa coming home? I want to go to Myeongdeong,” I whined to myself as I collapsed on the couch, shoving my shoes and socks away. I’ll get to those later.

Yes, it was already five in the afternoon, and all I did was eat, sleep, watch my favorite Korean drama, surfed the net, and eat again. You could say that I don’t have any life.

I got my phone out and scrolled through my contacts, hoping I would see a person I could talk to.

So far, my contacts had my parents in it, Adam and a bunch of business people that dad told me to keep in my phone. I sighed and left the phone drop on my tummy.

“Ah~ this makes me long for that boy who I bumped with awhile ago,” I told myself thoughtfully as an imaginary speech bubble popped in front of me. It showed the boy’s concerned face, and his gentle voice and eyes. I smiled dreamily as I reached out to touch it, the bubble popping immediately.

I made a face as my hand dropped on top of my phone. I shook my head out of these delusional thoughts.

“Aigoo, remember what Adam oppa told you? Don’t make friends and never fall in love! Aish, I’m breaking his rules!” I exclaimed as I turned over, my arm falling out of the couch to land on the soft carpet. I sighed and wished Adam was home.

“AIDEN-AH!” A familiar voice called out as I shot up from my seat, my grin wide and happy.

“Adam oppa! Finally! I was about to kill you for coming late!” I told him excitedly as I watched him put his bag on the counter, but not before leaving his shoes outside.

“Sorry for coming late Airborne, it’s because dad made me stay later than I should’ve. Company meetings that he wanted me to attend to, hasty clients, and it’s all so stressing!” Adam complained as he pouted, hopping on the couch with me. I clapped my hands gleefully. I didn’t care about his work. As long as he was here now, everything was awesome.

“Adam oppa, can we go now? I’ve been watching dramas all day!” I complained as he rubbed the top of my head, destroying my perfectly styled hair. Again.

“YAH! Adam oppa! My hair!”

“Fine, we’ll go. Clean up this mess before we go though,” Adam commented as he pointed to my trash. I thought of an excuse.

“But oppa, it was our cat who did that.”

“We don't have a cat and cats don’t eat salad.”

“But this cat does! Come on! Let’s go to Myeongdeong!” Because I’ve been exercising more than him, I was slightly strong enough to pull him outside the door and to the limo.

“Yah Doshin, once we get back, remember to clean your trash, okay?” Adam warned me as I chuckled, nodding him with a salute.

“Yes sir! But don’t call me Doshin.”

“Doshin?”

What?

“You don’t have any shoes on,”

“Yes I do.”

Doshin,” Adam ordered as I made a face at him. I stomped back in the house to put on socks and my shoes because I accidentally ran out without them.

Silly me.

~.~

 

“Wah oppa! Look at those sneakers! Can we go inside? Pleaseeee?” I pleaded at Adam, doing my best at failing aegyo, which meant making funny faces. Adam shoved his hands in his pockets and pretended to think.

“Let me think about i-“

“Thank you! Let’s go!” I pulled him inside the shop before he can decide. I immediately went inside and went to the high cut light blue colored shoe. It was perfection.

“Would you like to try it on?” the saleslady asked as I nodded happily. She measured my foot size as I sat on one of those fluffy chairs with Adam browsing his own shoes. I swung my legs back and forth, waiting patiently for my sneakers.

The lady came back with my size, and I tried it on. Perfect fit.

“Oh it fits! Can I wear it?” I asked her suddenly as she nodded a jittery one.

“Okay! Adam oppa! Pay for my sneakers, okay call? I’ll meet you outside!” And with that, I ran outside, pleased with the sneakers I bought. I did a little dance outside of the shop, feeling my new sneakers. I could definitely use this for dance practice tomorrow.

Adam ran out with my shoes inside the paper bag he was carrying.

“Dude, did you really have to run out of there like there was food waiting for you outside?” Adam joked as he handed me the paper bag. I giggled giddily, feeling hyper. We browsed through shops, pointing at things we wished we had.

“Wah, I wished I had that mall.”

“Wow, that department store will be ours once we merge with this company,”

“I’m going to own that arcade someday.”

Little things like that.

“Adam oppa! Look at that bus!” I pulled on his sleeve and pointed at the bus that streaked by us slowly. It advertised a total of ten boys, all smiling beside a sign that said “WATCH 17TV LATER, 6PM”

“Why are they only ten when it says 17TV?”

“Aiden, there are seven more people behind the ten people. Their faces are just blurred a bit,” Adam pointed out before the bus completely disappeared. I sniffed at his explanation. If they were as important as the ten members in front, then their faces shouldn’t be blurred.

“It’s a marketing strategy,” Adam said as he noticed my sour expression, “They blurred the faces so that new fans will be curious and watch their show later. And-“

“LOOK!” I pointed at the huge TV that broadcasted a lot of advertisements, but then it showed seventeen boys practicing a song. It lasted for 15 seconds before the screen turned back to advertise shampoos.

“Oppa, they can do that?” I asked Adam as he nodded.

“Yes, why?”

“Then we should advertise LITE there. Even if this is a small place compared to where we advertise, there are more people here than those places. With advertising here, a huge audience would be seeing our designs even if we don’t have any music. We can just flash a bright color at them first to catch their attention,” I explained to Adam who nodded at what I explained. I smiled happily. Rarely anyone listens to my suggestions.

“That’s smart, twin sister. I’ll surely tell dad. And if you-“

“Uh, let’s go back,” I told him hurriedly as my eyes widened at the two boys walking towards us. I recognized one of them. The boy was the one I bumped with awhile ago, and the one beside him is much taller than him.

They looked engrossed in their conversation, but I knew the boy will notice me. How could he forget about someone who ran over them with a skateboard?

“Why? Are you alright?” Adam asked worriedly as I turned him around so he won’t see who I was looking at. I pushed him forwards, keen to get away from Myeongdeong.

“What did you see?” Adam asked curiously as I racked my brain for an answer.

“A dinosaur. No questions! Just follow!” 

 

author's note: like it? :D ALSO! I HAVE A GAME! :D But only subscribers can join, so all will be fair, mkay? :) Whoever can guess who's on the GIF (not below, because that's obv Hansol) I used as the main picture will get 3 karma from me. I know it's low, but I'm planning out to give more karma as soon as I award the winners of my writing contest their respective karma :3. And, if you have trouble memorizing Seventeen's names, this is a great way to learn! :D So, here's the question:

Who is the boy on the right? The one wiggling his body?

Answer that, and you get 3 karma! The amount will raise after the writing contest :)

And, a link to help you know Seventeen a bit more: seventeen names

Monday, April 15, 2013 4:26pm