Rule Number Four

90 Days With 17 Idiots [DISCONTINUED]
 

It was amazing, the kiss. I have never felt such a soft pair before - well, of course he was my first kiss. Oh shi-

"Darn it, Hansol."

I sighed and looked down at my pink sneakers. Why did I wear pink sneakers today? Didn't I say that I hated pink? Why don't I listen to my mind sometimes? Oh yeah - because my heart is stupid and always likes to be in power when it is fundamentally working at the pain department of my whole emotional body. My hands were at my sides, hanging limp. And it stayed limp until I felt a warm hand slowly inching their fingers into the gaps of my fingers. I didn't say anything. I was wrapped in Aiden World too much to notice what Hansol was doing.

I leaned on the lockers, desperate for something to hold on. Yes, Hansol likes me. I like him back. Scratch that, I like him more than he probably likes me, which is true. There's always someone in the relationship who gives more than the other, so- Wait, we're not in a relationship.

And we won't be. My brain just had to say it.

Shut up, brain.

Just trying to save you from heartbreak, buddy.

Sorry! Can't hear you! Heart is blocking your rational shouts and we both decided to go with the impossible - date the upcoming idol and let Adam murder us!

See, this is when you have too much Soju.

YAH!

"Aiden? Aiden!"

"Wha- What?!" I was jerked back into reality, blinking my eyes in a fast manner. Hansol stared at me wide-eyed, his eyes searching mine, expecting an answer I wasn't sure I could give at this moment. But then, when he squeezed my right hand with his left, when his slow breathing gradually helped me clear my mind, when his lips were just inches from mine even if I have to tip toe-

"Do you know what we are?"

"I'm pretty sure we're humans. We didn't evolve from apes though, because someone as handsome as Jisoo couldn't come from-"

"Hansol," I chastised, interrupting him mid-sentence to get him back on the topic. A small smile slipped as Hansol got the message, chuckling softly. I'm glad the hallway was deserted. Or I would have died of embarrassment. Especially if Mingyu saw this.

Mingyu.

My smile dropped, my eyes growing wide once again as I felt a cold thing settle in my stomach. It was like someone pushing me hard on the ground. The wind was knocked out of me as my mind ran scenes of Mingyu right now.

Was he alright? Will he be alright? Would he still hurt when he sees me and Hansol together? Oh dear heavens-

"Okay, okay, your eyes are growing wider as seconds pass. What are you thinking about, Aiden?" Hansol asked worriedly, and I could see his eyebrows furrowing in the middle. But I wasn't seeing him. I was seeing Mingyu. He's now in front of me. His tan skin against mine, his eyes wide in worry for me. I saw Kim Mingyu.

"M-Mingyu-"

And with one word, Hansol nodded in understanding. I was thankful, you know. I didn't need a lot of words when I was with Hansol. One word, one look, was all it took for him to understand the things running through my mind right now.

"He saw us already, Aiden. I guess he knows now," Hansol tried to tell me as I nodded, looking down. Gosh, I felt like crap. I know, I know. I should be happy. Why? Hansol freaking Vernon Choi likes me. Who wouldn't be ecstatic about that. But..once I got Hansol, I felt different. I felt..locked. Like, locked in a cage. I clenched my jaw, looking at Hansol seriously.

He really looked like a lost pup.

"L-Let me get something straight. When we're together-"

"Wait, we're a couple?! Seriously?! YES! THIS CALLS FOR TWIX!" Hansol cheered and picked me up by the waist, turning me around as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders so I won't slip away from his grasp. I laughed a long with him, feeling relieved. Maybe Hansol would be different. Maybe he won't be obsessed with what I'm doing everyday. Maybe I'll get the love I finally deserve.

"Hansol!" I laughed and tried to tap his shoulder, "Put me down. I have to set out some rules."

"Yes ma'am!" Hansol chuckled before setting me down carefully. I patted my shirt down, fixing my now messed up hair. I grinned up to him as he grinned back. Aw, his smile. I always liked it.

"Rule number one: We're young, okay? Sure, you're sixteen and fourteen, but that doesn't mean we're ready for some - some intimate stuff-"

"Oh God, are you giving me the talk? Because I already heard it from my father, and I don't really want to repeat the birds and the bees-"

"Shush and let me finish, Sol! Anyways, holding hands, hugging and light pecks are allowed. No make-out sessions-"

"DAMN THE WHOLE WORLD-"

"-But cuddling is allowed on the bed. Cuddling only. Sleeping together in the most innocent way, yes."

"You mean you on another bed, six feet away from me?" Hansol teased as I laughed, shaking my head. His playfulness will never go away, I now gathered that.

"Rule number two: We're not going to act all lovey-dovey. I really don't like seeing couples lip-locking, tongue-battling on the streets and really, wherever I go, so I suggest we don't copy them, cause we can do better things."

Hansol leaned on the lockers on his side as well, cocking his head to one side as he slowly swayed our hands back and forth. "Go on."

"Rule number three: When I'll go back with Adam to the States-"

"I won't give up on you, Aiden. I won't. Ever. You're someone I really like, okay? And even if I get millions of fans, dance and sing numerous times on the stage, receive awards, I would never forget you. This might sound cliche-"

"It already starts to sound cliche, Sol-"

"-But you're different. Really different, and I'm not letting you go. Even if you live on the other side of the world," Hansol finished sweetly with a smile. I couldn't help it. I wrapped my arm around his waist, nuzzling my head on his chest, inhaling his wonderful scent. I could feel him chuckle.

"What happened to rule number one-"

"Ssh, there are exceptions."

And as by instinct, I peeked over Hansol's shoulder.

And lo behold, Adam stood frozen a few feet away from me and Hansol.


“Doshin! No daydreaming of food!” Adam snapped as I covered my ears, flinching at my name.

“Okay! No more calling me Doshin!”

“Then listen. Rule number one, we are here and only here because we need to review the clothes mother and father gave us. Rule number two, we will enroll in the most prestigious school, but you are not allowed to have friends over or to even make friends. I don’t want to see you crying when we go back to New York. Rule number three, never tell anyone you’re real identity if they don’t know you. Just lie and say something else. It’s easier that way. And rule number four-“

“Never fall in love. Got it oppa!” I gave him a thumbs up as he smiled tiredly, ruffling up my hair. We were a team, and we were soon going to take over LITE. If we’re going to do that, I have to be the best that my parents expect me to be.


Rule number one: We are here for business.

I became a trainee for Pledis Entertainment.

Rule number two: Not allowed to make friends.

I made friends with Dobi and the rest of SEVENTEEN.

Rule number three: Never tell/show your real identity.

SEVENTEEN now knows me inside out to the point a little gesture that's different from my normal gestures would make them wonder.

Rule number four: Never fall in love.

The simplest rule of Adam.

Yet the rule I hated breaking the most.

 

 

finally updated omg 

A link to help you know Seventeen a bit more: seventeen names

oh sockmin, you kill me.

Tuesday, Apirl 8, 2014 3:45pm